♉️NINETY-ONE: Bomi♊️

☔️

NINETY-ONE

Bomi

[Baekhyun]

"This is the last and farthest info I got about the girl with green eyes" DO said. We are now in a café. "Since there is no way that a pure Korean will have a natural green eyes, and you said Bomi can't remember, and also I examined her too and it seems that she is not really lying. So I suggested she has may be an amnesia" DO said again. "You mean, she forgot about something?" I asked. "Yes but since Bomi can tell stories about her past, I maybe suggest that she got her amnesia when she was too young since" Kyungsoo said once more. "What should I do then?" I asked. "Go and ask Bomi to visit her grandmother in Grandma & Grandpa's Shelter orphanage for old people. There, ask the old woman what really happens to Bomi. She might answer all of this" Kyungsoo said. "Maj-a!" I nodded. Kyungsoo gazes down next then look at me. "Baekhyun-sshi! One more thing, if Bomi was really the princess you were looking for, what are going to do next?" he ask. "I'll convince her and tell her the whole story so I could take her home now to our homeland" I said. "You will leave? What about Taeyeon?" he asked. I had gazes down. "She wasn't my priority at the first place. I should avoid her now" I said lowly. "But you know you can't avoid her. You are living in the same roof. You see each other faces every night and day. You talk a lot of stuffs and exchanges smiles as always. You think you can get away with it? What if it wasn't Bomi at all, that means you still have to stay more days here in Seoul and there in Taeyeon's roof to find the princess, can you tell you can't grow that feeling more?" Kyungsoo stated. "I know. If only I am out of my mind, I could kiss her as much as I can because I love her. It was really hard for me now. I wish it was Bomi so I could turn my back away already" I said burdened. "Why not turn your back to where you came from?" he said suddenly. I had looked up to him. "Why not end being your first role and act a different role? Why not ending the travel?" he asked again narrowing his eyes to me. "I can't turn back to where I belong. It's my dignity" I said. "It's your choice" he jolted back.

The car driven by Bomi parked in front of a big white house. We are both looking at it. There were several people inside the black gate which mostly are old people in their chair accompany by young ones who have the same uniforms in blue. "Baek oppa" Bomi called. I looked back at her in my left and found her grateful. "Thank you for joining me for today's visit okay? I am really glad of it" she said again. I smiled from cheeks. "I am thankful too that you trusted me enough to join you" I said. "What? Okay, you're welcome" he laughs.

We are now walking the pavements heading the white house. I asked her, "You don't remember at all? You don't remember if you even ask you parents or if they told you why do you have those eyes?", "Uhm.. no, it don't bother me at all" she said. "Would you mind asking your grandma?" I suggested and took the chance.

We are now in her grandmother's room. Her grandmother wasn't that paralyzed like the others. She was just so quiet and maybe stubborn.

Her grandmother is sitting in front of the window. I was sitting in a round chair and also Bomi was in her front left. A round small table is in our center.

"Your mother and father died in a car accident. It was the day you had your vacation. You were with them that day. I rushed to the hospital where your bodies were found. The three of you suffered in damages of pair of eyes. But only one heart was beating... you are the only one who lives. One day you woke up, not blind but with amnesia. The doctor said I can help you to remember things back. But I should not force you so then I shouldn't do it. I think soon you will remember it by yourself again. Your eyes were like that since you woke up, they were green. You did not suffer in blindness although your eyes were damage. The car hit accident involves two cars and two families. It was the other car's fault. But they can't pay anymore because the rich couple in that car dies too. They were Russians who visited the country and they were in their vacation too. One comrade of them was the one who told me. In exchange of their fault, they give the wife's green eyes to you. Luckily it was compatible. They were Russians that it why they do have green eyes. Bomi, dear, do not hate those eyes, they join you to your second life" after the old woman storied, she reach for Bomi's cheeks. Bomi closed her eyes and hold his grandmother's hand. In the other side, I was disappointed but feeling grateful at the same time. I got more time to spend here.

I went home and tell DO everything.

AN.

⏳ 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝓇. 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹. 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔 𝓃𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓂𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈! 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝒾'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 6 𝑜𝓇 7 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎! 𝒾 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 𝑜𝓃𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓌!!! 𝒾 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝓈𝑜 𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹! 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝑜 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽!!!

𝓅𝓈. 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 :) 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝓈!⌛️