Mick - Breaking Point

(Name) panicked, Mick was being attacked by the Russians, whislt encouraging Leonard to escape who looked torn between his best friend and getting back up from the others to help the captured team.

"Snart, just go. We'll be fine!" (Name) yelled, as she ducked under a punch.

She screamed as a man hit her with a gun and brought her head down to his knee before plunging a knife into her side. The Russian man brought his gun down on her head and kicked her as she fell, allowing Leonard the time to leave as Mick let out an angry yell at the treatment of his teammate but was ultimately doomed and overpowered.

When (Name) next awoke, she was being dragged towards a van. She met Mick's eye and gave him a small smile, even though her face was bleeding and her side stung. He glared at the man holding her throat and placed a hand on her knee during the ride to keep her calm until they got to the Gulag. No words were exchanged between them, but the touch on her leg kept her from getting overwhelmed.

They dragged her away from the rest of the group when the got to the Gulag, and whilst Mick and Ray shared a cell and Doctor Stein had his own, (Name) was chained up by her arms inside a dark room, with visits from men who taunted and beat her until they needed Stein to talk and then she was transferred to a cell with the perfect view of her teammates and watched from her cell as Mick and Ray were electrocuted.

She could hear that Stein was refusing to talk, but she was sure he could hear her screaming, pleading the men to let Ray and Mick go.

"No! Don't hurt him! Stop it! Please..." (Name) screamed pushing at the bars of her cell.

"That is your girlfriend?" One man asked the pair and Mick glared at him.

"Shut up, and leave her out of this." Mick hissed over the pain.

"Adorable. I wonder how long it takes her to snap? She may not know anything about science, but I do enjoy hearing a pretty bird sing." He smirked.

"You lay a finger on her, and I'll watch you burn." Mick snarled resulting in a punch over the head.

The Russian man dragged (Name) out, and shoved her onto the floor, taking out a large mallet. She whimpered as he caressed her face and brought down the large weapon on her leg, breaking it.

(Name) screamed and wiggled around, trying to punch the guard who in retaliation took hold of her hair before tracing her neck with the weapon. With a sick grin, he seized (Name)'s throat.

"What's your name, pretty one?" He asked her.

"Go to hell!" She spat at him and his face darkened.

"Unless you want me to shock your friends there until they can't remember their name, I'd tell me yours." He muttered.

"(Name)." She whispered.

"(Name)..." He tried the word out in his mouth. "Well, I am sure that you will be missed (Name)."

He swiftly swung the hammer into her back and grinned at Mick and Ray who were stunned. Mick's eyes went wide as blood poured from her mouth and she slumped forward, eyes rolling into the back of her head.

The next time she awoke, she was lying in the medbay. (Name) sat up, and groaned holding her head.

"Where am I?" She asked and a voice answered her from around the corner.

"2046, Star City." Kendra said with a smile.

"Where's Mick, er-, everyone else?" (Name) asked and Kendra gave her a slight smile.

"He's just come back with Snart." She said.

"I'm going to see him, thank you Kendra." (Name) thanked Kendra before leaving to find Mick.