Leonard - Kisses.

Dedicated to NaomiChiara21 Thanks for the request!

(Name) Rory was nothing like her father. He was rude, brash and pretty much an alcoholic but she loved him none the less. Whilst she may not have agreed with his actions most of the time, she was still involved with the people in his life, namely his boss: Leonard Snart.

The pair, known as Heatwave and Captain Cold to the world, respected that she didn't want to be involved in their heists, but made sure she was safe and comfortable whilst they were doing so, often sending Leonard's sister little sister Lisa to keep her company.

(Name) was halfway through marking her essay, as she she was in the first year of teaching at a school (where thankfully, nobody connected her name with her father) when Lisa burst in with Leonard and her father, all breathing heavily as if they had ran back to the safe house.

"What's up with you lot?" (Name) asked, looking up.

"We had to run from the cops, but luckily Lisa knows some shortcuts so we managed to dodge them." Leonard said, and upon noticing the woman's frown added, "but we're alright, don't worry."

"Now that's over, can we order pizza? I'm starving!" Mick grumbled and (Name) laughed.

"Sure Papa, I'll grab my phone. Everyone okay with pepperoni and cheese?" She asked and everyone nodded giving a synchronised yes.

One quick call later, the quartet tucked in to the boxes of pizza with only the low chatter on the TV and the buzz of the broken lamp sending a dim but comforting glow to break the silence. Lisa was gracefully seated in the arm chair whilst Leonard, Mick and (Name) were all squashed up on the battered sofa with Mick with his legs up in the coffee table and Leonard and  (Name) tangled up together.

"Do you guys mind if I bring Cisco here tomorrow?" Lisa suddenly piped up.

"Mick and I are out all day, so it'll only be (Name). Is that okay with you Frostbite?" Leonard asked (Name) who looked up from her pizza.

Leonard kept giving her ice related nicknames, but Frostbite was new. Luckily her father hadn't noticed the flirtatious banter the two had going on so hadn't killed Leonard yet.

"Of course Lis, that's fine. I'm not going to be in until seven anyway because I have parent evening meetings." (Name) told her friend. "But that does not mean you can use my bed for any y'know..."

"I'm wounded! You think I'd do that with innocent little Cisco?" Lisa teased and (Name) rolled her eyes.

"He might be innocent, but you're not." She sassed and Leonard let out a laugh.

"She got you there Trainwreck." He grinned whislt Lisa stuck her tongue out at her brother.

"Shut up, you Jerk."

Mick let out a loud groan before grabbing his pack of beers and heading to the door. "If you're just gonna argue all night, then I'm going to bed."

"Night Papa, I'll see you in the morning." (Name) gave her father a quick hug before he left, and Lisa stood up to follow.

"I think I'm gonna hit the hay too, a golden girl need her beauty sleep." She said biding goodnight to both of them and left.

Leonard turned to  (Name) and pulled her back down onto the sofa, and it ended up with her head on his shoulder. (Name) grabbed the TV remote, and flicked through the channels until smirking triumphantly and turning the volume up so they both could hear the programme.

"Really? You couldn't have thought of anything else to watch than Snow Buddies?" He sent his sort of  teammate a glare.

"It's such a good kids film, and the puppies are so cute. Plus there's lots of snow and stuff to keep you occupied." (Name) teased and Leonard rolled his eyes.

"I worry about your sanity. I can't believe an adult is watching such an awful film!" Leonard huffed, but sat down to watch it anyway.

He cooed over all the puppies (especially Shasta the husky, (Name)'s favourite) and at the end of the the film went to tell the woman in his arms how much he had actually enjoyed it, but was shocked to see she was asleep, and had snuggled into his side. Leonard grinned before putting his arm around her, and kissed her head softly.

She stirred as he did so, and looked up with bleary eyes before noticing the film had finished.

"Hmm... Sorry Leo, I didn't mean to fall asleep." She muttered.

Leonard grinned, she only called him Leo when a), she was drunk or b), she was sleepy.

"It's fine Frostbite. C'mon let's get you to bed." He muttered, picking her up and carrying her up the stairs.

"Y'know, you look really handsome in that outfit." She told him.

Leonard laughed, she also said silly things when she was either tired or drunk.

"It's the same one I wear everyday." He told her.

"I know that!" She half exclaimed, half slurred. "But you look even hotter now."

He chuckled before placing her in bed and turning to go to his own bedroom when he hand flung out and latched onto his shirt sleeve.

"No. Don't go! Stay with me Lenny, I wanna cuddle!" She pouted like a huffy child and he melted.

"Fine Sweetheart, but if Mick kills us..." He trailed off.

"He isn't gonna, because I'm super sneaky and I'll hide you in my wardrobe." (Name) assured him.

"Frostbite, you don't have any wardrobes..." Leonard told her and she pouted.

"Shut up..." She mumbled. "Well, I'll manage to hide you anyway."

Leonard grinned before kissing her on the lips to stop her words. She melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him as he smirked into the kiss.

"Goodnight Frostbite." Len grinned as he left.

"Night Leo, sleep well." She smiled before curling up in her duvet.

[RE UPDATED AS THE FIRST DRAFT WENT WEIRD BECAUSE MY WATTPAD IS ACTING UP]