Rip - Captain

She drove him mad. The way his name sounded on her lips and the way she addressed him as 'Captain' with an innocent grin, as if she didn't know what she was doing to him made him go wild. He was trying to be strictly professional with her, but truthfully neither of them could deny the excitement of being dragged into an empty corridor or sneaking out of the Captain's quarters before anyone else awoke.

When they went to the '50s, (Name) was undercover with Rip and Leonard, enjoying the fact she got to be a secret agent. Being the only 'good' one to come from the Snart family (being Lisa's twin sister) according to society, she loved the power that came with holding a gun and getting respect, even from the lousy policeman who was probably mentally undressing her. The thrill of the gun alone allowed her to understand why Leonard, Lisa and Mick had turned to crime at such a young age.

(Name) had always been viewed as the worst out of his children by their father, and whilst Leonard was useful for robberies and Lisa was pretty and reckless, (Name) was the one who was more concerned by getting her homework in on time for school and didn't want to help them on the heists, preferring to go to the library. However, with that came consequences: a lifelong fear of deep water, bathtubs, bottles of beer and drunken men.

Not to mention the scars. Due to the fact that Leonard tried to take the beatings for his baby sisters, their father often took the opportunity to take his anger out in his youngest children when Leonard was away on heists or out with friends, which made them even worse because nobody was there to stop him.

But Rip didn't care, he loved (what she called) her flaws and made time to leave kisses on each one as often as he could which made her giggle. God, how he loved her laugh.

But right now, as they were piloting through time with Gideon on autopilot, so they had some time to spend together. They were in his office, and Rip reading whilst (Name) was trying to translate a document.

"What are you doing, beautiful?" Rip asked as (Name) let out a sigh.

"I'm trying to read this French transcript on the whereabouts of Savage. I'm not sure if it's talking about a box, a nightclub or a bin because they're all the same word..." She sighed.

"Love, just take a rest. Even I'm taking a break, I know you're enthusiastic but you need to have a break too," Rip came up behind her and kissed her neck softly. "Come sit down with me."

That mischievous smirk was back and the stress was gone in an instant.

"What ever you say, Captain." She winked.

Good God she was going to be the death of him.

"You say my title like that one more time and I'll..." Rip said, trailing off.

"You'll what... Captain?" She asked, overly innocent eyes bearing into his.

She barely had time to react before she found herself against the wall, her legs wrapped around Rip and his hands on her bum to keep her in the air. He kissed her gently at first, but deepened the kiss when she somehow pulled him impossibly closer, her fingers playing with the buttons of his coat. (Name) was that preoccupied that she didn't notice Rip's hand on her thigh, toying with the hem of her skirt. Before it could go any further, (Name) pulled away from the kiss and Rip looked at her slighty questioningly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't want this to be a one time thing Rip..." She muttered.

His heart dropped at the fear in her eyes, and he sighed softly before cupping her cheek, and placing a chaste kiss to her soft skin.

"I'll never let any harm come to you ever again." Rip assured her, leaning in to kiss her lips again.

She slightly smiled into the kiss and allowed him to continue with his earlier actions. It wasn't long until they were lying in bed, and Rip was tracing a particularly nasty scar starting on her hip and stopped at her lower back.

"He told me nobody would ever want me with these, and that he was doing the world a favour because I was too broken for someone to love me and I'd end up ruining their life like I ruined his..." She told him quietly.

"What happened?" Rip asked.

"He was drunk, and he had a woman around. She wanted a beer but they were too busy watching the TV so he made me go down to the shop in the pouring rain without a coat. I caught a cold after, but didn't know that then, and sneezed and spilt the drink on her a bit by accident. She freaked out and he got angry and smashed the bottle over my hip..." She revealed. "Len was busy taking Lisa to her friend's house."

"And what about that one?" Rip pointed to a rather large but fading bruise.

"That was the last time I saw my father before Len killed him. He put a bomb in Lisa and threatened to detonate it if Len didn't help him, he didn't even know I was there in town but when he found out he broke into my apparent, threatened to kill my roommate if I screamed and then threw me down a fight of stairs just because he felt like it." She muttered.

Rip growled, and his eyes darkened.

"I am feeling rather reckless... How about I take a little trip to moment he started hurting you and teach him what for?" Rip gave (Name) a smirk which looked rather like one Leonard would give.

"I'd love that..." (Name) smiled and kissed him.

"I love you." Rip whispered.

"I think I love you too, Rip." (Name) answered.

Lewis Snart wouldn't know what hit him...

I don't usually do this, but if you like Legends, I have a preference book too, so maybe check that out if you'd like :)