Rip - Mind Games

(Name) had been kidnapped by Vandal Savage. She was strung up in a dungeon like prison, hands bound by chains to the wall and a chain connecting to a collar type thing around her neck. She'd been here for about a month now, and had only accepted the scraps they called a meal and the dirty water they had given her twice.

Savage had tried every trick in the book to get her to break, he wasn't trying to get information, he was just seeing how far he could stretch the woman before she snapped. So far, she had refused to talk and the anger that it had caused Savage was evident. Her whole body was battered and bruised, old cuts were layered underneath new ones and her face was pretty much unrecognisable. The outfit she had come in with had gone, leaving a sports bra and leggings behind which were soaked with blood and ripped.

She looked up as Savage entered with a new set of 'tools', a hologram projector and a baton.

"Good morning (Name)." He said.

She glared at him and turned her head away from him as much as she could.

"If you're a good girl, I'll let you have a little treat." Savage told her and she spat at him.

He tutted and wrapped a hand around her throat, cutting off her air supply. Watching her choke seemed to amuse the tyrant and watching her struggle almost drew a laugh from him at how pitiful she looked when he let her go, gasping for breath.

"Go to hell." She snarled, voice raspy.

"Oh, I was afraid you couldn't speak, I'm glad you've finally come to your senses," He teased. "It'll make it more fun when I show you the little video."

Savage grabbed the device, and turned it on, showing her a clip of Rip who looked exhausted and angry.

"Please (Name) if you can hear me, stay strong. I'm coming to get you with the team." He said, tears in his eyes.

"Rip..." She muttered, tugging at the restraints to reach her hand out.

But then the hologram changed, it was the time her and Rip had kissed, shortly after Miranda and Jonas had been killed. (Name) hated it, because it meant nothing to him but so much to her, Rip was hurting and she had offered him comfort. Since then, they had ignored it and kept it strictly as friends but (Name) couldn't deny the feelings that she had for the Captain, but on this journey she had to hide her feelings for him.

The feelings she had for her sister's husband.

"Where did you find that?" She asked.

"Just a little tampering with the hologram and I managed to find this lovely little thing..." Savage gave her an evil grin. "I didn't know you were a homewrecker."

"I-I'm not, how dare you say that!" (Name) stammered.

"Kissing a man whose wife had been murdered," Savage scoffed. "And I thought you were the 'good' people."

"You murdered my sister, you sick freak!" (Name) yelled.

"Your brother in law? Now even I'm feeling ill," Savage said. "How about I call him back and tell him?"

(Name) hung her head in shame, she wanted to keep that a secret from Savage but now she'd gone and ruined everything.

"Tell him how much you want him. How much you want him to make you scream."

"Shut up! SHUT UP!" She screamed, tugging and pulling at her restraints.

"How you wanted so much to take her place, you wanted Jonas to be your child didn't you?"

(Name) sobbed, tears spilling from her eyes onto her cheeks.

"No... Please." She muttered.

Savage grinned, he had finally done it. He had broken the woman he thought was stronger than anyone on the Legends team. If he could break her, he could break them all... Eventually.