Leonard - The Savage Twins

For TVDlover432 using the following prompts:

6. Will you marry me?

9. It's not like we're dating

13. Holy cow you're hot

28. I bought some lingerie in your colours

30. Did she kiss better than I did?

I didn't use number 30 because I couldn't get it to work with the story, sorry!

I've been inspired by scofieldsnart to use Cassandra Savage in this.

(Name) and Cassandra Savage were formidable warriors, both well known in their era as infamous killers under their father Vandal Savage. When the Legends came to steal Cassandra's bracelet and (Name)'s necklace, they were surprised at the ferocity the two girls showed, and the ended up taking them captive.(Name) didn't like the glass cage they were held in, but Cassandra didn't seem to mind which was a mystery to (Name) as Cassandra was the most scared of small spaces.

"Sister do not fear. We are gods compared to these mortals, they will not harm us and father will be on his way to rescue us soon enough." Cassandra assured her twin.

"Father doesn't care Cassie, we'll be trapped here unless we escape." (Name) said, shaking her head.

"And how do you propose we do that Sister?" Cassandra asked dryly.

"It's easy, we seduce one of them. I'm thinking Gareeb, you?" (Name) smirked.

"Snart. He will be easy, your charms work on anyone, but he is already enamoured with us." Cassandra grinned before turning around to face her sibling. "He will let us out."

"Snart it is then." (Name) confirmed, and began plotting a way to convince the man to let her and Cassandra out of the glass cage.

They were interrupted when Snart, Rory and Gareeb entered and (Name) stayed silent, letting Cassandra deal with them using her much loved theatrics. When she dramatically revealed that they weren't just his soldiers, but his children, the three men stared at them shocked before leaving. The pair sat in silence, listening to the Legends bicker between themselves on what to do with them, it wasn't until Leonard Snart burst in that  (Name) stood up and approached the man on the other side of the glass cage.

"Hello Cassie, (Nickname). May I call you that? I don't really care." Snart drawled. "Here's the deal, you have information, I want it. How am I going to get it from you?"

(Name) smirked and leant on the glass, before speaking. "We are the daughters of Vandal Savage, immortal ruler of the world, you think he hasn't prepared us for this? That we do not know how to endure the most extreme suffering?"

"You know your father sounds a lot like mine." Snart said. "Could never really say I love you without using his fists."

"Our father's are nothing alike, Mister Snart. Fourteen years ago the world was ruled by a madman who unleashed the armergeddon virus in order to conquer the globe. It tore through the world like a fire, millions died, including our mother. This led to riots, wars and chaos; the only person who dared to stand up to the man was my father." (Name) explained, ignoring the smirk on Snart's face. "So you can torture me if you like, but my suffering is a small price to pay."