Leonard - Finding love

For Just_ME_TeenageDream using:

1. Don't you dare leave me here

8. I'm already going to hell

9. It's not like we're dating

10. That was your fault

26. I love you so much

The Waverider had landed in Spain, more specifically an island not far off the mainland called Menorca. It was 2017, and a very hot day so when the team piled off to get ready for their current mission (steal an artifact back from a collector which was needed to track the Legends latest enemy), they were all dressed in summer clothes. Shorts and t shirts were being made in Gideon's fabricator like there was no tomorrow, everyone was dressed for summer.

Everyone except Leonard.

He was still wearing his usual long pants and turtle neck top.

Currently, (Name) was creating herself a playsuit and a pair of sandals to put on, not noticing Leonard watching her, leaning against door frame. They hadn't officially gotten together yet, but their flirtation had quickly turned into kisses and jealousy of other people close who dared approach the other with anything other than friendly intentions.

"I bet you're looking good, Ramon." Leonard drawled, walking over to the woman behind the dressing curtain. "But I'm sure those clothes would look a lot nicer decorating my bunk floor."

"Snart, it's not like we're dating. Can't a girl get dressed in peace?" (Name) complained, as she shimmied the one piece up.

"I'm already going to hell for freezing your brother's hand." Leonard replied, still proud of his dastardly work.

(Name) scoffed and opened the curtain, revealing herself to Leonard. "It's Dante, he needed a bit of an ego deflate. Wait, you're staring at me. Why are you staring at me?"

"You look simply ravishing, my dear." Leonard teased, and noticing a faint blush on his teammate's cheeks.

He did think she looked good though, the (favourite colour) jumpsuit worked wonders for her and he wondered if the slightly low cut neckline was for him or just a coincidence. He tore his eyes away from her chest and let them wander down slightly, giving her an appreciative smirk.

"Hey, eyes of my ass and my boobs." (Name) smacked him lightly on the arm.

"Well that was your fault that you're so stunning, my darling." Leonard charmed her once again but only elicited an eyeroll.

"Come on, silver tongue. If you carry on like that I'll have to call you Loki. Besides, Rip's waiting to brief us." (Name) grabbed Leonard's hand and dragged him towards the main part of the Waverider.

Rip briefed them of the mission, and Leonard smirked as the man revealed that him and (Name) were paired up and scout the area. They were sat in some roadside cafe, both drinking a beer, pretending to be holiday makers and finding a way out should the mission go wrong (which it always did so this step was essential).

"Another beer sweetheart, or do you want something different?" Leonard asked, signalling the waiter.

"I'm getting a choice now Snart? Gosh, where's all this chivalry come from?" (Name) teased before turning to the waiter. "I'll have a sex on the beach please."

"Vodka and cola for me." Leonard grinned before raising an eyebrow at (Name). "I didn't think Ramon's sister would be so bold to ask for a cocktail."

"Hey, I'm on holiday and you're paying, might as well as enjoy myself." (Name) shrugged, glaring at Leonard when he lightly swatted her on the arm.

"Hey!" She exclaimed.

"That was your fault for trying to raid the bank of Captain Cold." He smirked as she huffed.

Their drinks were quickly delivered and (Name) pulled out her phone, snapping a selfie of her and Leonard with their drinks before sending it to Mick with the caption 'enjoying sex on the beach with Snart' to which the criminal replied with a bunch of emojis. When they had finished their drinks and gathered all the information they needed to, Leonard winked at (Name) before swiftly leaving, meaning (Name) had to pay for their drinks.

"Leonard Snart! Don't you dare leave me here to pay for the drinks you crafty bastard!" She yelled, running after him.

He snorted and ran faster so (Name) had to throw the money on the counter, not caring about the change, to catch him up. They sprinted through the streets until (Name) caught Leonard up, and leaped at him so he had to catch her. He spun her around in his arms before leaning down to kiss her, to which she gladly accepted, wrapping her arms around him.

"I love you, I can't hide it from you any longer Ramon." Leonard confessed.

"I love you too, Leonard. However, I think you should start calling me by my first name." (Name) grinned.

"If that's your term, then I'll agree." Leonard drawled, kissing her lightly on the lips once more before carrying her back to the Waverider.