Jonah - Mrs Hex

Requested by Moviegirl14 so thanks hun!

A/N: the reader/(name) is the co-captain of the Waverider with Rip being her twin brother and when they got stuck in the Old West with Jonah, they fell in love but he thinks she died when her and Rip left. Also couldn't find a good gif for Jonah so have some Zari too  😂 Also again some (more) sexy times so over be warned 👌

Inviting Jonah Hex to join the Legends was a good decision, so thought everyone on the ship. He would help to get Rip back from where ever he scattered himself to with the Time Drive (because even though he thought it would kill him and was ready to die, (Name) wasn't ready to lose her brother just yet) and had vowed to keep (Name) company in her grief prompted alcohol consumption which was one less thing Sara had to worry about. However (Name) wasn't so keen on the idea as Jonah was her ex lover and had literally not left her side since she declared a bath to which he couldn't get away fast enough. Still drunk and bold enough to let herself get caught, she drew up a bath in the bathroom that was nearest to the two rooms that she and Jonah slept in because yes it was awkward but she was buzzed enough to want to forget about her sorrow and suspected a tispy but consented night with Jonah would do the job.  After a few lit candles and a bath bomb later, (Name) was lying in the bath in the dark with her eyes closed, slightly more relaxed than before.

And then the door opened.

There stood Jonah without his coat or hat on, with a look in his eye that was half surprised and half aroused. He cleared his throat and (Name) took a second to realise she was naked and turned in away so only her head and ass was visible to the bounty hunter turned sheriff.

"Miss Hunter, I apologise, I didn't know you were still in here." He mumbled.

"Jonah, why the formality? Plus, you've seen me naked before..." (Name) said and could have been sure that despite the lack of light, she saw Jonah blush.

"It's been fifteen years (Name)... I almost forgot how you looked its been so long." He replied and (Name) let out a whistle.

"Well you've certainly aged well and I suppose I haven't changed much for you." She said, aware that Jonah was now slowly unbuttoning his waistcoat.

"A little more tired and you're hair is longer I bit I guess. Still as beautiful ad ever." Jonah grumbled softly. "You still like that thing I used to do when we kissed?"

"I think so. Haven't been with anyone else." The female ex time master replied.

"I've had a few whores here and there from various brothels and all that." (Name) had almost forgotten how brash Jonah could be. "But none of them screamed my name like you did."

(Name) smiled at that. "I am unusually vocal, or so I've been told by a certain bounty hunter..."

Jonah let out a small laugh at that, and pulled off his waistcoat and hat before walking towards (Name) and letting the door close behind him with a distasteful mutter about future technology. He had gotten as far as stripping completely naked to join (Name) in the bathtub before she took his hand in hers.

"Hold up Jonah, this isn't going to work. Let me up and we'll use the wall." (Name) said and Jonah rolled his eyes.

"The wall? If I'd have known then I wouldn't have gone buck naked." Jonah huffed and (Name) gave him a cheeky smile.

"Trust me, I think you'll like the wall. Ill accustum you to a more modern way of living." She teased, letting Jonah pick her up.

She leant forward to kiss him, hands tangling in his short hair as her legs wrapped around his lower torso. He let out a gruff moan and kissed her back with a slight animalism.

"I see your stamina hasn't gone with age." (Name) teased and let out a surprised yelp as Jonah grabbed her ass.

"Don't be so mouthy, I've got better things to do than spent my time with you when you're bratty." Jonah hissed. "Of course, I am sheriff now so I do have the authority to punish you."

(Name) let out a smirk and teased Jonah slightly, "Oh do you? Go on then..."

Jonah let out a growl and bit down on her neck softly but hard enough to bruise. Well that cleared things up, apparently she did still like Jonah's signature move.

"You're gonna get it now." He smirked. "And you better behave or you're gonna get a lot more of those..."