Leonard - Twin sister

For gatorfan2009 who asked the following prompts:

1. Don't you dare leave me here
2. I hate you
8. I'm already going to hell
14. They locked me up and tortured me and all you have to say is hey?
20. He hurt me, can I stay here?

(I'm very sorry, but it's more of a comfort fic with Len being a good brother rather than romance with protective friendly Mick and I've also gone off prompt but it's longer than usual to make up for it. Please forgive me friends!)

(Name) was Leonard's twin sister, but god she wished she wasn't. It wasn't Leonard she despised, or Lisa, because she loved her siblings and she loved her stepmother (Lisa's mother). It was her father she hated.

The father who had made her life a living nightmare. The father that belittled her, even as a grown woman and made her feel worthless. The father who outright told her she wasn't wanted, because him and their mother had only wanted a son.

(Name) couldn't let what happened to her, happen to Lisa, so she and Leonard teamed up to protect their baby sister at all costs. As a consequent, (Name) was damaged and frightened at the prospect of a relationship with anyone other than her siblings (and Mick, he was basically her brother too) because of the uncertainty of what would happen to her. Imagine the shock when she was thrown headfirst into a mission to save the world from an Englishman from the future. (Name) liked everyone trapped on the Waverider with her well enough but she still did her best to shadow Leonard and Mick (occasionally branching out to work with Sara every now and then) with her own gun which emitted a deadly silver substance, similar to Lisa's gold gun. The reason, (Name) preferred her silver gun was because silver was elegant and feminine, just like her (or so her siblings told her).

It was a normal day on the Waverider, or so (Name) thought. She was sat in her bed with the duvet curled around her whilst she was reading the latest book that she had Gideon fabricate for her. There was a knock on the door and she looked up as it slid open, revealing her twin brother. (Name) gave him a soft smile and a wave before sitting up.

"Where are we going today?" She asked, and Leonard cast his eyes to the floor.

He was nervous.

"Lenny...?" (Name) questioned once more and her brother looked her dead in the eyes before speaking.

"The day that you went to Mick's with Lisa." He muttered. "The day after I got properly arrested for the first time and the day you got your busted lip."

"Oh god. Why?" (Name) stood up hurriedly and began to pace nervously.

"Apparently, Hunter needs a chat with one of dad's pals about a lead of Savage and the only one who knows about it is you. You're staying here so little you doesn't get weirded out but I'm already going to hell at this point so I'm allowed to play." Leonard told her.