Leonard - Married Life

For HerothereEnoch using:

6. Will you marry me?
25. The baby's early
26. I love you so much
28. I bought some lingerie in your colours

I'm in an creative mood, so we're going with earth 2 Leonard who is the mayor of Central City (I mean I headcannon Lisa but for the sake of this one shot it's Leonard).

Inspired by the photo manip made by tumblr user @dunnomann, thank you for letting me use it!

(Name) had been with Leonard since they both graduated university, as they met in a party. Leonard's party days were well over as he was now the mayor of Central City and (Name) was the District Attorney. Together, they were known as the most famous power couple in Central and were both well known protesters against Zoom's reign of terror. It wasn't long before Leonard asked "Will you marry me?" and of course (Name) said yes.

Now, seven years later, (Name) was six months pregnant and whilst still working as hard as ever,  Leonard was trying to get her to slow down and take it easier but (Name) ignored her husband, claiming that pregnancy wasn't going to stop her from helping others in need in their mess of a city. At the moment, she was in a meeting with Detective Iris West, discussing where the go forward with the Zoom situation.  Both women thought that extra securituy was needed, but unfortunately, after Zoom had killed many officers already, police numbers were low.

"I could ask Leonard to extend the curfew, maybe have people in at eight rather than half past nine?" (Name) offered but the detective shook her head.

"Most crimes don't have a pattern so it's not like everything is happening at night, and I don't want the Mayor being targeted by Zoom even more. Especially in your situation." Iris protested.

"Mrs West-Allen, I'm fine, honestly. I have a bodyguard and I know how to shoot a gun, keeping myself safe isn't a problem. The problem is that radical metahumans need to be stopped." (Name) said before picking up her phone. "I'm calling my husband, I'm sure he'll agree that the curfew needs to be extended."

"Fine. Call him and tell me what he says, I'll get the Captain to extend them on his behalf if he is in agreement." Iris smiled slightly before standing up. "I expect Barry will be here soon, I'm having a lunch date."

"I haven't had a lunch date with Leonard since before Lisa was hospitalised. There's been no time because he hasn't stopped trying to convince her to press charges against Reverb in every break he gets but she still refuses." (Name) informed the other woman. "Besides, Leonard's favourite food is sushi and raw fish doesn't go down well with me right now. Have a good date."

Iris nodded in thanks before leaving and closing the door behind her meaning (Name) was alone. She quickly texted Mick, her bodyguard and Leonard's best friend, that she would be done within the next few minutes before dialing Leonard. It rang a few times before a familiar and tired voice spoke to her.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of my beautiful wife calling me?" He asked teasingly.

"All business and no pleasure I'm afraid Mr Mayor, I've spoke to Detective West-Allen and we've both agreed that you need to extend the curfew. She said that Captain Lawton should agree and publicly announce it with you." (Name) said.

"Of course, I'll discuss it with Mardon when he gets here." Leonard agreed.

"He's late again?" (Name) asked with a slight laugh. "You need to buy him a watch."

"He'll probably blame it on the weather again, y'know as it seems to always be rain causing bad traffic." Leonard joked.

"I swear he's some kind of weather wizard." (Name) grinned to herself as Leonard groaned.

"It's my job to make the dad jokes, not yours. Anyway, I think he's here. I'll see you later?" Leonard asked hopefully.

"Of course, and I'll bring pizza don't worry. Love you." (Name) said, looking towards the exit as the door opened.

"I love you so much Darling, have a good day." Leonard told his wife before hanging up.

(Name) went to speak to the man at the door who she recognised briefly before Mick appeared behind him. Mick was intimidating as an ex firefighter could be, and was muscled with tanned skin and broad shoulders which usually successfully intimidated anyone who he didn't like being around his best friend's wife but for some reason, the man didn't seem phased.

"Excuse me pal, get outta the way." Mick grumbled and that was when (Name) recognised the man.

"Doctor Harrison Wells. How can I help?" She asked, sending Mick a look to calm him down.

"Would you be able to come to Star Labs right now? I need to speak to you about the metahumans." He spoke and (Name) nodded.

"Of course, is it alright if my bodyguard came along too? As you can see, I'm heavily pregnant and my husband is a target with Zoom." (Name) asked.

"Sure, just make sure he isn't too trigger happy. I have doppelgangers from earth 1 in my office." Wells explained and Mick shrugged.

"If they hurt her, I'll hurt them but if not, we're good." Mick muttered, flexing his muscles for effect.

"Oh I doubt they'll be hurting her. In their earth, (Name) is a well valued member of their team." Wells smirked.

"Well... That's helpful. Mick come on." (Name) followed Wells out of the building and into Star Labs.

Mick stayed outside the laboratory, as Wells informed him that he may startle the doppelgangers. (Name) headed up the stairs and opened the mahogany door to Wells' office with a slight push, eyes widening at who was inside.

"Reverb?" (Name) asked.

"Vibe." The man greeted you. "Reverb's my evil twin."

(Name) laughed slightly and shook her head before asking Wells what she was doing here.

"You're here to tell the Mayor first hand that he needs to keep people safe. Cisco here knows how evil Reverb is and Barry has even tried to stop Killer Frost but to no avail." Wells said and (Name) nodded.

"If you need anything whilst you're here, just ask Wells to give me a call and I'll be right over. Now, I'm going to home to see my husband." (Name) waved goodbye before heading back downstairs and getting in the car next to Mick.

"What did they want?" Mick asked as he started up the engine.

"Just to help with the metahumans. Said they'll support Leonard's decisions." (Name) told her friend.

"They better..." Mick grinned. "Or they'll be getting a visit."

"Mick! You're my bodyguard not a criminal." (Name) chastised with a grin.

"Maybe on earth 1 I am, you don't know." He teased.

"Yeah, and Leonard's some kind of criminal with a magic gun that shoots ice beams." (Name) said sarcastically.

She didn't know how right she was...