Leonard - Nice To Meet You Again

Request by scofieldsnart who brings out my inner hoe, thanks for requesting 😙 Also sorry I changed the idea a little bit, but no worries as we do still have insinuated sexy stuff (I didn't really feel comfortable writing actual smut sorry

Request by scofieldsnart who brings out my inner hoe, thanks for requesting 😙 Also sorry I changed the idea a little bit, but no worries as we do still have insinuated sexy stuff (I didn't really feel comfortable writing actual smut sorry...)

Name) Rory never had the best relationship with her father, she was born to a poor woman who had gotten pregnant on a one night stand with Mick. (Name) never had a good relationship with her mother either, because she never really cared. So (Name), like her father, fell into a life of crime. It was inevitable, her mother was a drunk and an addict and (Name) despised her for it. So crime became her new companion. She started small with corner shops and then retail stores before graduating to banks.

However, her latest job was going to be a museum, and the rare gem that was to be displayed for three days only was going to be hers, (Name) was sure of it. And that's where she met Leonard Snart, the infamous cocky bastard himself.

"Oooh, to what do I owe the pleasure of meeting a Santini?" Leonard drawled.

(Name) rolled her eyes. She wasn't really a Santini but she guessed being the girlfriend Don's son must have spread word to the other criminals that inhabited Central City. She was just like them, desperate criminals doing what they did in a hope to feel a sense of purpose in a bland, often rather shitty, life.

"Shut up Snart... It's my gem and my museum heist." She boasted, swishing her hair over her shoulder.

"You just don't get it do you darling... Central City is my city, you simply just live here and what I say goes." Leonard took a step forward, probably trying to intimidate (Name).

She wouldn't let herself be shaken, and thought his little show was almost attractive.

"You don't mess with the family Snart, so why start now? Leave me be, and I'll make sure to tell nobody that you were here." (Name) bartered with the criminal.

"Deal," Leonard smirked, turning away with a dramatic flourish. "Oh, one more thing. I have one condition: I want a kiss from that pretty girl."

(Name) smirked, the only female in the room was herself. As she leant closer to the flirtatious man, the relief of doing a recon trip alone flooded through her. Leonard Snart's kiss was everything that her boyfriend's was not; it was passionate but without attachment and it left (Name) wanting more. They pulled apart a minute later and a small grin appeared on Leonard's lips but before (Name) could say anything to him, the man was gone. That night, (Name) returned home and fed back to the gang about the details of the security system and the pattern of the guard's security rota, and when she was asked if she had met any trouble, she conveniently forgot about her meeting with one of the most famous men in Central City. Later on, she fell into bed with a man she was doubting her love for, and felt ashamed as the man beside her was not the one she wanted to lay beside.

For some reason, the next couple of outings that she went on, providing that she was alone, she happened to run into Leonard Snart. It started with the chain of bank heists, and then in the casino, and then in Starling City and finally when (Name) wasn't even working and had met up with her mother for a drink in a dingy diner that the older woman liked. (Name) had just ordered a vodka and cola for her mother, and a fruity cocktail for herself when a familiar face slinked up the stool beside her and offered to pay for her drinks.

Snart was back again...

"Can't get enough of me lately, hmm?" She teased as Leonard handed the bartender the (probably stolen) charge of the drinks.

"Oh no, this is purely a coincidence... Me and my partner, criminal mind you as I'm waiting for a certain girl and I'm sure you know her. Anyway, me and my partner Mick were just getting a quick bite before an account of arson and theft so you're welcome to join us." Leonard smiled, but there was a hidden intension behind his politeness.

"I'd love to, but my mother is with me and she isn't the best company..." (Name) replied and went to turn before an arm caught her and she was met with the face of her mother.

(Name) sighed before quickly apologising to and thanking Leonard before ushering her mother back to their table.

"What's wrong?" (Name) hissed. "I was trying to be polite!"

"That man was with your father!" (Name)'s mother shrieked and (Name) paled as Leonard and Mick (now her father) had obviously heard her mother and were fast approaching.

When they got close enough, their conversation was easily heard. Mick was shouting at Leonard for sleeping with his daughter (which (Name) thought was rather amusing, seeing as he had only just realised that she even existed) to which Leonard defended himself claiming he didn't know. It didn't really take long before a bar fight broke out and (Name) found herself pushing her mother towards a taxi before fleeing the scene with a now bruised and bloody Leonard before the police caught on to the brawl.

The pair ended up in Leonard's apartment, breathless with laughter and shock. Thankfully, they had ditched Mick along the way and now they were in the sole, private company of each other for the first time. Of course, the pair wasted no time reaching Leonard's double bed and with a kick kiss, started their very sleepless night together.

I'm so sorry about the very long delay and kinda stray from the prompt. I have mocks soon so I have busy but don't worry, I won't be ending this book yet! Thanks scofieldsnart for being so patient with me!