Mick - Jealousy.

Another request from SophieVissers

Another request from SophieVissers. Here's the Mick part that you wanted :)

(I'm so sorry it's taken so long!!)

Mick hadn't been himself lately, he was more distant and even though (Name) pretended not to notice, he was talking to himself whilst simultaneously hallucinating about Leonard who had been killed months previously. The whole team had been effected, but Mick the most as they had been friends for years and long time partners in crime and of course nobody but Mick's wife, (Name) had caught on to what was happening to him.

However, when Leonard came back he too was different. The Leonard Snart who was part of the Legion of Doom was one that she hadn't met before, and was a heartless killer and criminal and even though (Name) thought she knew his code of not killing women and children, it seemed that his rule didn't apply here as she was in Doomworld. Only her and Mick had their memories because (Name) had gone with him when he submitted the spear of justice to the Legion, however that didn't stop Damien Darhk and Eobard Thawne from being rather hostile towards her and Leonard who seemed to take amusement in flirting with the woman non stop as some kind of warped way of getting back at Mick for (in his eyes) betraying him in the first place.

Surprisingly, (Name) had made an alliance with Malcom Merlyn who had seemed to keep Snart, Darhk and Thawne away from (Name) so she could peacefully get on with her daily business of sorting out Malcom's events as he was now rich and famous. Often attending as his date to galas or parties, just so he wasn't seen alone, (Name) had a fabulous wardrobe of beautiful dresses and designer shoes and jewellery resulting in a rather jealous Mick most of the time, as he didn't like seeing rumors that his wife was also secretly dating Malcom from the press.

"Mick, honey, it's not a thing. The press are the same whether we're at home or in Doomworld, they like gossip." (Name) assured Mick one day as she handed out the schedules for Mick, Leonard, Amaya and Sara on who they would be robbing/killing.

"I'm sorry babes, but you know how I get." Mick shrugged and (Name) laughed as she rolled her eyes.

"Yes I do, you moron." She kissed him on the lips as he turned to leave. "Have a good day, I'll see you later."

"We still alright for pizza night?" Mick asked. "Because with the money I'll be getting today, we can have a feast."

"When have I ever said no to pizza Micky?" (Name) teased. "Now go, you're gonna be late to your bank robbery."

Mick gave her one last peck on the lips before leaving and (Name) laughed, smoothing down the imaginary wrinkles on her skirt and heading back to her office. She bid good morning to the staff on her way past until she reached her room and happily found a coffee and a pastry on her desk with a smiley face alongside a note from Malcom.

'Sorry about the huge work load, hope this makes up for it!'

(Name) looked at the giant pile of letters that she would have to file and the calls she needed to make before screwing up the note and throwing it into the bin before tucking into her breakfast treat. She really couldn't see how Malcom could be so cruel in the real world as here he was nothing but friendly but she was making the most of the situation and enjoying her treatment from her boss, even though he has caused Sara and her friends pain.

It took (Name) less time than she expected to do everything for the day, and when Malcom walked in looking stressed she dropped the complete file in front of him.

"All done, boss. Thanks for the breakfast." She grinned.

"Thank you (Name), what would I do without you?" He sighed.

"Drown in paperwork probably and look like a grumpy, lonely old man at every party you go to." She shrugged with a grin.

"Most amusing, but thank you for doing that. I'll see you on Monday, have a good weekend." Malcom waved her off.

(Name) grabbed her briefcase before leaving Malcom alone, only to run into Leonard.

"Good evening Mrs Rory..." He muttered.

"Hi Leonard, I've really got to run though because I'm late-"

"Late to what? Mick isn't expecting you until nine, and it's only half seven... Unless you have somewhere else to be?" Leonard smirked as he spoke, backing her towards a lonely corridor.

"Are you implying that I'm cheating on my husband Leonard?" (Name) asked, trying to sound authoritive.

"Now when did I mention cheating? Seems suspicious to me that you came up with that out of all the things you could have said." Leonard shot (Name) a sly grin which made her loose any bravery that she had left.

"I'm not cheating on my husband, you as his best friend should know that." (Name) tried to get herself out of the situation and squeezed past Leonard but before she could get far, an icy hand snatched her wrist and threw her into the wall.

"As his best friend I know that you're cheating on him... with me." Leonard pressed his lips against (Name)'s roughly, ignoring her struggling to get away.

"No, Leonard, please. This isn't you, you don't hurt women! YOU DON'T! I KNOW YOU, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!" (Name) yelled but nobody came.

"Keep screaming all you want, (Name), but that won't mean Mick will come and save you." Leonard had a look she never seen before on his face as he spoke which terrified (Name).

"Won't he?" Came a familiar grumble from behind them and (Name) looked up to see Mick standing there with the two brainwashed assassins, Sara and Amaya who knocked Leonard out, leaving Mick to help  (Name) up.

"I was on my way back to get you from Pretty's basement to say that we got most of the team's memories back when Merlyn called to say he heard you screaming." Mick told his wife who nodded and hugged him tight.

"Thank you, also are we still on for pizza night when we get this sorted out?" (Name) asked with a small smile.

"We can do whatever you want Doll." Mick muttered giving her a quick kiss before they ran off to sort out Jax and the professor.

(AND THEN REAL (NAME) WATCHES AS FAKE MICK GETS KILLED BY LEN AND REAL MICK WATCHES FAKE (NAME) GETTING KILLED BY MALCOM AND IT'S SAD BECAUSE SHE TRUSTED HIM...)