Mick - Lingerie and Sisters

For Real_Sharena_H using the following prompts:

11. I'm not getting caught half naked with you again

13. Holy cow you're hot

28. I bought some lingerie in your colours

Thanks for the request!

(I also thought the song would fit perfectly).

Never wrote smut before so please bear with me...

(Name) Snow, was the younger sister of Caitlin Snow and was also known as Geode. She could create precious metals and use them to make things which was good, except for when she was angry she turned into crystal.

Today she had woken up to Mick in the shower and went to join her boyfriend (who her sister didn't know about) claiming to be saving water. Mick just smirked and pressed her against the shower wall, kissing her roughly. Letting out a breathy groan, (Name) wrapped her legs around him as he held up by placing his hands on her ass. Mick's teeth went to her neck and darkened the hickey he made the previous night.

"LENNY SAID TO STOP HAVING SEX IN HIS SHOWER!" Came Lisa's voice from her bedroom.

"I am not getting caught having sex with you again Babe." Mick muttered. "Tonight I'm coming around to your place."

(Name) nodded in agreement before pecking Mick on the lips and quickly washing her hair before dashing off to Star Labs. Unlike Caitlin, (Name) wasn't that good at science and mostly just helped out by running errands and helping Cisco fix Barry's suit. Today she was only in for a bit to help plan a new prison for the dangerous metahuman. When she showed up, all eyes went to her and  (Name) realised that she had worn her black dress which made the hickey stand out perfectly.

"(Name)..." Caitlin rose an eyebrow.

"Heeey Cait, what's new?" (Name) asked her older sister.

"Is that a hickey?" Caitlin growled, nostrils flaring in anger.

"Um no?" The younger Snow trailed off sheepishly but started talking again when Caitlin took a step towards her. "He's um a fireman I guess... Yeah he's a fireman and big and strong and leaves handprints on my ass..."

"And hickeys." Barry unhelpfully adds as (Name) shot him a glare.

"We are having a talk when I get home tonight." Caitlin almost hissed.

"Sorry I can't. I already agreed to let my fireman come and sex me up tonight." (Name) shrugged. "Can you stay at Cisco's?"

"Girl! You take the day off and go get some! Me and Cait are gonna have a movie night!" Cisco fist bumps his friend who gives them all a wave before leaving.

Before long, (Name) was back in her apartment. She had cleaned top to bottom and had lit all the candles she owned before starting on a romantic dinner for two which turned out to be spaghetti: nothing more romantic than having pasta sauce around your mouth.

But hey, (Name) had new matching red lingerie so all was good.

When the doorbell rang, (Name) grabbed a pair of shoes to match her (colour) dress and opened it with a smile to see Mick at the door. (Name)'s jaw dropped at Mick in a button down black shirt rolled up to the elbow and a pair of jeans.

"Holy cow you're hot..." She muttered.

"I could say the same thing to you Babe. Here, have some flowers." He shoved the bunch of mixed flowers into her hands and closed the door behind him.

A meal, four bottles of wine and eight beers later, Mick and  (Name) were making out heavily on the sofa. She groaned as her dress was unzipped and pulled down revealing her undergarments. Mick snorted slightly and (Name) smacked him on his arm.

"I bought some lingerie in your colours and you laugh at me!" She pouted but it melted into a gasp as Mick lifted her and carried her to her bedroom before dropping her on the bed.

"Do you like your neighbours?" Mick randomly asked between kisses and bites on (Name)'s skin.

"I mean my friend Jax lives next door but he won't mind." (Name) shrugged.

"Good, because I'm going to pound you into that headboard." Mick winked before quickly removing his clothes and tossing them on the floor.

He kissed her again, and removed her underwear slowly, kissing his way down to between her thighs. (Name) moaned loudly as Mick held her thighs open with his strong hands, crying out as her legs shook. She grabbed Mick and pulled him back up to her before kissing him again and let him roll her over onto her stomach, giving her a smack on the ass for good measure. He removed his underwear and relished in the sounds of groans and the smack of the headboard against the wall.

"Shit! Goddamn it Snow!" Mick yelled as the woman beneath him cried out.

He kissed her softly as they curled into each other, bedsheets covering them.

"You're so beautiful..." Mick muttered softly.

"Even when I'm a sweaty mess?" (Name) teased.

"Especially when you're a sweaty mess." Mick pressed another gentle kiss to her head before they both fell asleep.

When light broke through the windows of the hastily drawn curtains, (Name) sat up and wiped her eyes as she yawned. She looked to see Mick with his arm draped over her, snoring quietly. With a laugh, she grabbed her robe and left the room to get a glass of water only to see Caitlin on the sofa with a bowl of cereal.

"Morning Cait." (Name) said, with a wave.

"Heatwave? Really?" Caitlin asked, looking up from her breakfast.

(Name) swore under her breath and looked around frantically at what gave it away.

"You remember someone's voice when they kidnap you and try to blow you up. It's even worse when they're shouting your sister's name when you come in." Caitlin told her sister who looked bashfully at the floor.

"I'm sorry..." She muttered quietly.

"Don't apologise, I just wish you told me sooner who you were dating." Caitlin rose from her seat and hugged her sister. "Now, I'm going out in five minutes so feel free to use the apartment as long as it's not my bed."