Rip - Making English Uncomfortable

For LeenDabaja

For LeenDabaja. Using:

8. I'm already going to hell

9. It's not like we're dating

11. I'm not getting caught half naked with you again.

13. Holy cow you're hot

28.  I bought some lingerie in your colours

It was a lazy day on the Waverider. (Name) was lying in bed with the Captain of the ship next to her. Rip wasn't her boyfriend but he was her something, whatever you called the person that you argue with continuously until you both snap and end up having angry sex, which the AI of the Timeship you are on helpfully suggests that you stop incase one of you bruises too much. Currently Rip was reading whilst (Name) typed away on her phone, looking at the news from 2017. Her legs ached and had hand print bruises on her hips whilst Rip had scratches up and down his back and bites on his neck and shoulders but both were thankfully calm; a rare sight as the two were both strong spirited individuals with clashing personalities. Rip was by the rules, sensible and reserved whilst (Name) was a Rory, and like her brother she was chaotic, wayward and uncontrollable.

"Captain Hunter, Mr Jackson and Doctor Stein request your presence in the medical bay for an observation of the machinery." Gideon suddenly piped up, making (Name) jump from the voice which hasn't spoken since the previous night.

"Gideon, please tell them I'm busy." Rip replied, looking up from his book.

"Doing what exactly Captain? I cannot tell them you are currently in a post coital haze." Gideon stated and (Name) let out a snort.

"Can you please tell them that I'm about to start a review on Savage's whereabouts?" Rip questioned.

"Of course, my Captain." Gideon said. "May I inquire about you are really intending to do?"

"Please lock my door and go offline for exactly one hour please Gideon." Is the only clue the poor AI gets before Rip's lips are on (Name)'s.

"Holy cow you're hot." She muttered quietly in between kisses. "Oh I forgot. I bought some lingerie in your colours, y'know grey and blue to match the ship's interior."

"I forgot how much you like to talk Miss Rory." Rip teased, placing his hands on her hips.

"I didn't get much change to talk last between having my face shoved in a pillow and having my mouth rather full with your-" She muttered before letting out a groan. "Ow! Watch my hips!"

"If you would have stopped wriggling around and being petulant like a child then maybe you wouldn't be bruised." Rip growled.

"You sound like my dentist! It wouldn't hurt if you flossed your teeth!" (Name) said sarcastically.

"I didn't know wanted criminals with a pyromaniac brother go to the dentist." Rip raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up, I liked you better when you're kissing me." (Name) grinned, reaching up to kiss the English man.

Her hands tangled in his short brown hair, and tugged on it with a cheeky grin. Rip deepened the kiss, and rolled to straddle the younger woman. Clothes were peeled off from their bodies once more and littered the floor again as they went for a round two.

"Don't expect me to say I love you." Rip piped up when they had finished.

"It's not like we're dating Rip." (Name) shrugged. "I'm fine with whatever this is."

"I just don't want you think I've replaced Miranda." Rip carried on.

"I'm already going to hell Rip, I'm a wanted criminal. Sleeping with a married man isn't the worst thing I've done, trust me." (Name) explained, running her hand through her hair.

"Captain Hunter, I am now back online. I suggest that Miss Rory either leaves quickly or comes up with an alabi as Miss Lance and Mister Snart are around the corner. You have exactly two minutes." Gideon warned the pair.

(Name) shot up, quick as a flash, and in an instant had on a long sleeved dress and tights. Rip was slower, however, and only had time to dash into the bathroom where he probably had spare clothes as the door swung open revealing Leonard and Sara who both nodded at (Name).

"Where's Rip?" Sara asked.

"In the bathroom, we were just taking a break from reading." (Name) lied, and Sara nodded but Leonard raised an eyebrow.

"The bed looks recently slept on Hothead, is there something you want to tell me?" Leonard drawled quietly so Sara couldn't hear.

"Don't call me Hothead, that's Mick not me." (Name) glared at her brother's partner.

"I know your tells when you're lying to me. I've known you for years." Leonard teased. "Don't worry about sleeping with a good guy, Lisa's doing it."

"Shut up!" (Name) hissed as Rip opened the door.

"Apologies Sara, now, let's walk and talk." The British man said, not even casting a look to the woman he had just been in bed again with.

"I am never waking up half naked with him, ever again." (Name) told Leonard.

"You say that Hothead, but I'm sure you enjoyed yourself, you never wear long sleeved things as you're always complaining that you're too hot, hence my nickname for you." Leonard joked.

(Name) sighed and smacked him on the arm. "You tell my brother and I'll kill you."

"Scout's honour." Leonard gave his friend a sarcastic two finger salute. "I'll take this to my grave Hothead, I promise and you know I'll never break a promise to my baby sister's partner in crime."