Rip - Humanity.

Requested by Wholock_is_life

Thank you!

(Ps, it gets a litte heated at the end but I've marked it with --- if you don't want to read anything with suggestive themes)

(Name) was walking down a dirt path next to the  river, watching as the scorching sun's rays beat down upon the crystal blue water which reflected the cloudless sky

(Name) was walking down a dirt path next to the  river, watching as the scorching sun's rays beat down upon the crystal blue water which reflected the cloudless sky. The heat in the bustling town had since disappeared to become more bareable as she was now in the shade created by the mature oak and blossom trees which swayed in the slight breeze. Rip was by her side as they strolled, pretending to be just another couple enjoying the summer sun during the English Renaissance period.

Rip's accent was fitting for the country they were in, hence why he was the one male out of the ship, and (Name) had been able to pick up the same accent rather quickly. The team believed her detailed lie that she was a quick learner and a lover of languages which was true, however it wasn't only languages originating from earth, or Gaia as her people called it.

(Name) was in fact a Nystussa, a race of female aliens who were wise and mostly acted as peacekeepers during war time or became advisors for royals throughout the universe. At will, they could change their appearance, so (Name)'s silver skin had been changed to make her look more human, as had her snow white hair and vivid purple eyes.

She wasn't at all comfortable in the dress that Gideon had fabricated for her, and although she thought it was beautiful, the corset was affecting her ability to breathe causing gasps of breath and a rosy tint to her cheeks. Rip had finally noticed, and had offered her the parasol he had been carrying which matched the colour of her dress.

"Are you alright Darling?" He asked her, and she nodded.

"I'm fine Rip, except this corset is digging into my skin. It does wonders for a woman's figure and womanly assests but isn't at all comfortable. Human fashion is simply so strange." She replied.

"Human fashion?" Rip's eyes darkened slightly, and he discreetly pulled out his gun.

"Well yes." (Name) murmured. "It's rather preposterous that in 2017 women can forgo their breasts being pushed up to their chins, but here it is scandalous to been seen wearing anything different."

"I've noticed that lately, you've seemed different. Almost as if you aren't completely human." Rip pressed, and (Name) sighed.

There was no time like the present to explain herself.

"That is because I am not human. I am a species of extraterrestrial named a Nystussa, I'm sure you haven't heard of it but Gideon has all of the information that you need to know about my race, however all you need to know right now is that your gun isn't necessary. I'm still your teammate." (Name) explained.

"Then why are you here? Why did you lie to me? To everyone?" Rip asked.

"I wanted an adventure. I came upon this ship with my own free will and requested you accept me because my species has clairvoyance and I wanted to keep you safe. Human history is fascinating to me, and I wanted to be a part of it. Of course I picked you because I have admired you for years Rip, and I wanted to get to know you better." She sighed, knowing that Rip would get what she implied.

"This whole thing is about rescuing Miranda and Jonas, but you're here basically telling me that you harbour romantic feelings for me." Rip seemed confused.

"They don't survive... You never see them again..." (Name) confessed, watching as Rip's eyes filled with tears.

"But-" He whispered. "No, I'll save them, I'll find a way. In the meantime, I think we should discuss our relationship." He said.

"Our relationship?" (Name) asked, her heart hammering in her chest.

She had fallen in love with Rip even though she knew it was wrong so had tried to suppress her thoughts but there Rip was, wanting to bring light to their relationship.

"I harbour fond feelings for you Rip, but don't hurt yourself. If you need time, please take it." She muttered.

Rip sighed, before running a hand through his dirty blond hair.

"The thing is, I have been thinking. I think we should give this a try. Give us a try." Rip smiled and (Name)'s face lit up in response.

"Really? In that case, would it be alright if I kiss you?" She questioned.

"I would rather make the first move, Darling, as we are in patriarchal society at this day and age." Rip teased.

Rip's hand put his hand on the small of (Name)'s back, and swiped some stray hair that had fallen into her face with the other before gently pressing his lips against hers. (Name) wrapped her arms around Rip, pulling him closer to her. They ignored the gasps of horror and shock from others around them and continued to favour each other. When they finally broke away, (Name) blushed before averting her eyes from Rip's bashfully.

"That was wonderful..." She grinned.

"Trust me Darling, you'll find things a lot more wonderful in the private confines of the Waverider," Rip winked at her. "We have to be conservative in this era."

"Oh I am very much looking forward to not being conservative Rip." (Name) laughed as they headed back to the Waverider hand in hand.

------------------------------------------------------

Jax was standing there slightly horrified at what he had just walked in on in front of him.

"Mr Jackson, I do believe it would be wise for you to leave," Rip advised, head coming up from between (Name)'s thighs. "As I am rather preoccupied at the moment."

"Yeah sure, I'll ask you about the mission report later when you're not busy." Jax stuttered as he left.

Rip turned his head back to (Name)'s flushed one and gave her a mischievous smirk.

"Now where was I?" He asked teasingly, returning to his previous position.

SophieVissers, your Mick request will be up next. I just wanted to change things up a little bit because I haven't done Rip for a while.