Rip - Abandoned

For CaptainValley Thanks for your request using:

1. Don't you dare leave me here

14. They locked me up and tortured me and all you have to say is hey?

(I'm going down the angst route here with Legion! Rip also trigger for insinuated rape, I'm so sorry if this has happened to you and please know that it was not your fault.)

(Name) was shaking. Rip had just snapped Sara's neck, so most of the team was either focused on her or keeping the ship safe. (Name) on the other hand, had been cornered by Rip, the man she loved, in her bedroom.

"Hello, my darling." He smirked, backing her into a corner with the rifle in his hands pointed towards her chest.

"Rip!" (Name) gasped. "Sara's dying!"

"That was the idea." He shrugged. "A minor inconvenience in my path to get to you."

Then (Name) was pinned against the wall by the bed as Rip took out a knife and held it up to her neck before pushing her down onto the unmade bunk they had previously slept in together. (Name) panicked as that had made his intentions with her clear but she didn't want this, she wanted the Rip that she knew - the one that she loved. She screamed and kicked as he approached, and a cruel smirk emerged on his face.

"So pathetic. I can see why that fool thought he was in love with you Darling." He drawled.

(Name) begged and shook her head, scrambling away from him as far as she could but cried out when the knife stabbed down into her shoulder. He hushed her whimpers before lifting up her skirt and removing his belt. The fear in (Name)'s eyes was unmistakable now and tears pooled, threatening to spill. His lips were on hers, rough and harsh and primal; fingers tugged and yanked and dragged at her hair as he moved. She blacked out through pain but when (Name) awoke she was safe, lying in a mass of bloodied bedsheets, with Sara standing over her in the medical bay.

"Sara-" She began, as tears pooled in her eyes.

"Rip's getting away. Jax is going to kill him... Please, come with me and stop it." Sara begged.

"You know what he did to me. I want him to die..." (Name) said angrily.

"No you don't. That isn't Rip, not really. He's being controlled by the Legion, by Eobard." That made (Name)'s heart stop for a split second.

She had once loved Eobard, as he paraded around in Harrison Wells' body but when he was killed by the Flash, she never thought she'd see him again and now he had tortured Rip and made him do terrible things.

She shakily rose to her feet and followed Sara, placing her hand on Rip's arm.

"Rip. I know that you're in there and you can here me. Don't you dare leave me here alone, fight them. I can never forgive you, but I want you to come home." She muttered.

Weeks later, somehow they had Rip back and (Name) was nervous to go and see him. She knew that he wasn't that monster anymore, but she also knew that she couldn't love him anymore for what he did to her but she still wanted him to be on the ship, as a member of the Legends and the Captain of the Waverider. She knocked on the door, and Rip opened it, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Hey." She greeted him curtly.

"They locked me up and tortured me and all you have to say is hey?" Rip asked, words turning angry.

"You touched me against my will and hurt me." She answered, with just as much anger.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry, but that wasn't me. I love you Darling, I really do." Rip confessed.

"But you look like him, you sound like him. He told me he loved me too, called me Darling. Everything you do, he did too. There is nothing you don't do that doesn't remind of that monster." (Name)'s eyes were alight with quiet fury.

"But I'm not him!" Rip argued.

"I'm sorry Rip, but I can't do this. I let Eobard walk all over me, and now you do this, even after you promised that you would never hurt me. I think I need to leave the ship." (Name) said.

"Very well. I will respect your wishes and drop back off in Central City 2017." Rip nodded. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye Rip, it's been good knowing you..." She smiled softly.