Mick - Sex life.

Requested by Turntabl-3

Thank you!

Mick was (Name)'s brother Leonard's best friend and partner, and the two of them were like peas in a pod

Mick was (Name)'s brother Leonard's best friend and partner, and the two of them were like peas in a pod. They shared the same favourite beer, had the same taste in music and went to the same bar together often. She also tended to steal his clothes (especially his jackets) and was seen wearing them more than she wore her own jackets but he didn't seem to mind and more often than not said something to start a flirtatious banter in response.

Today she had stole a variety of Mick's clothes. (Name) were wearing one of his shirts with a pair of jean shorts and thigh high socks with her (and his) favourite green firefighter coat with her hair up in a messy bun. She happily made her way to the part of the Waverider where everyone clustered, and bid the members of the team who were awake a good morning before giving her brother a hug.

"Is that Mick's jacket?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Why do you care?" (Name) replied. "It's comfy."

He sighed before shaking his head. "Just don't let me catch you having sex."

"Who says we're having sex?" She asked, hand on hip.

"I've known Mick since I was thirteen and I also know you." Leonard rolled his eyes before leaving.

"Yeah that's it! Go stomp off to find Sara!" The girl muttered before squealing as she felt herself being picked up by strong, scarred arms.

She could feel Mick laugh into her neck before putting her down with a smirk.

"I was wondering where you ran off to." He said and the thief shrugged.

"Went to say good morning to my idiot brother. I think he's on to us." She said.

"I'll do something to throw him off later, like flirt with someone on that mission we're being sent on later to retrieve a knife." Mick grinned in a devious manner.

"Y'know we have to pretend to be dating on that anyway for a party so why don't we make a scene which will definitely confuse him." (Name) began to plot a fight for them to 'act' out during the party.

Timeskip to a few hours later.

(Name) was dressed in a silver gown, complete with bronze details on the bust and shoulders. She walked into the 20th century party with Mick who had his arm around the woman. She egged Mick up to dance with her who begrudgingly enabled her to drag him up, and even though he grumbled at having two left feet, led her around in a dance.

When (Name) spied the target that they had been sent to steal from, the couple parted and (Name) set to work.

She approached the man before flirting with him in order to persuade him to let her into his bedroom so she could get the bejeweled dagger that Rip wanted. When he dragged her into a corridor, peppering kisses down her neck, she sharply jabbed him in the face which effectively knocked him out.

"Guys, I'm in." She reported in her comm.

"Very good Miss Snart, do you have any idea where the target weapon is?" Rip asked her.

"I'm not sure. Mick, are you keeping people away from me?" (Name) replied.

"Of course I am Doll, now don't panic if I don't report in, I'm about to get a very pretty girl to kiss me." He answered and (Name) huffed.

"Don't brag about your dating talents Mick." She sighed before rummaging through some drawers.

She worked in silence for a while until she came across the weapon in a velvet lined box before sheathing the dagger on her leg in the holster that Sara had lent her and heading out of the room.

"I've got it and making my way back into the main hall." She said and instantly caught sight of Mick with a blonde haired woman hanging over him, a flirty look on her face.

"Right, extraction is on its way Miss Snart. Hang in there for about thirty minutes and you can relax." Rip told her.

"The sequins are digging into my ass, I'm not happy." (Name) complained.

"Why aren't you wearing underwear?" Leonard hissed.

"I am but it still digs in." She muttered.

"Shut up Babes, everyone's looking at you talking to yourself." Mick cut in

"Thanks Mick, I'm on my way over." (Name) answered.

She crossed the ballroom to meet Mick who was now alone and offered her a drink.

"Thirsty?" He asked.

"Thanks Mick. Are you ready to leave soon or have you go too comfortable with your nineteen hundreds women?" (Name) teased.

"Well they haven't heard my pick up lines before, so I'm happy to stay." Mick replied, downing the champagne in one.

"You have no sophistry in your body do you?" The woman asked as Mick let out a quiet belch before disabling his comm.

"No, but you do and I like something different." He winked. "Come on, let's go make the most of twenty minutes."

(Name) took Mick's hand and they slipped into a side room where nobody was occupying.

"This will do nicely." Mick nodded before pressing his lips against (Name)'s who eagerly responded and wrapped her arms around him. "God you look gorgeous when you dress up." Mick grumbled in between kisses.

"You look handsome when you bother to put on some proper clothes." (Name) sassed, sliding down her dress.

They had just made use of the table when the door flew open revealing an angry Leonard who stormed in a rage over to the pair.

"Just what do you think you're doing to my sister?" Leonard hissed.

"Um, we're just playing chess. What are you talking about?" (Name) asked as Mick snorted.

"Naked?" Leonard's eyes were almost popping out of his head.

"It's all the range in 20th century Rome." She said as Leonard stormed out.

"Get dressed before I see something which will scar me for life!" He exclaimed.

"I think you already are Boss." Mick teased with a cheeky smile.