Sara - Boobs and naked sisters

Request by Virgil_lover300 so thanks and I hope it's okay!

Only warnings would be mention of sex and descriptons of making out/almost sexy times. Also sorry it's a little bit shorter than usual 😕

(Name)'s type was definitely 'blondes' and every girl that came with that

(Name)'s type was definitely 'blondes' and every girl that came with that. Well, maybe her type was blonde girls. Her brother Leonard thought it was funny that his sister couldn't actually get a girlfriend, despite flirting with many of their superhero and villain associates but little did Leonard know, (Name) was actually dating their co-Legend Sara Lance. Sara was everything that (Name) wanted in a girlfriend, she was kind, funny, a badass, looked sexy in her superhero suit and the best of all, she was literally the best in bed. And (Name) would know. Despite never having a proper long-term relationship, if it was one thing the female Snarts were good at, it was one night stands. Leonard wouldn't know because he was far too busy thirsting after Barry Allen (yes, Lisa was the only hetero Snart). (Name)'s list of blonde one night flings consisted of Felicity Smoke, Kara Danvers, Caitlin Snow (debatable whether she was a real blonde) and CCPD Detective Patty Walters who was sent to arrest her - let's just say (Name) didn't get arrested that night.

But God, Sara was amazing and (Name) fell for the assassin hard, not just her looks her personality too. It also helped that Sara wore a skintight white leather catsuit which made (Name) want to sin - she swore she would go to hell with Sara's head between her thighs. (Name) couldn't tell what Sara saw in her too make her like (Name) so much, because as far as (Name) was concerned, she was a criminal and certainly used to be a villain for Team Flash before Leonard decided to be more or less peaceful with the heroes - and Crimson Curse, (Name)'s supervillian/thief alter-ego becaue rather chaotically good. (Name) had only come on the Waverider to be with Leonard, and also because Mick was going - like Mick, (Name)'s job description was probably 'henchman' or the 'brawns' of the operation - but hey, (Name) didn't really care. She got a cool gun which shot a sort of lava substance whereas Leonard's shot an icy compound and she also got quarter of the money the heist made if her jobs with her siblings and Mick went well. However when it came to Sara removing (Name)'s suit, (Name) was bashfully without a sexy suit, and instead favoured a more casual look, complete with her signature red leather jacket. (Name) always made up for it though, when she knew she and Sara would be making a night of things, and wore a variety of red lingerie for her girlfriend to find (and then later remove).

It was one of those nights, and Sara and (Name) had found themselves in the criminal's bunk, peeling clothes off each other. (Name)'s body had been covered in bruises from the previous day and Sara took her time to kiss them all and ensure her girlfriend felt safe, secure and loved. (Name) had been left in her jeans and her bra whereas Sara's suit was still intact - which made (Name) jokingly pouty and whiny. Sara looked down at her girlfriend with a lust filled smirk and reached around to unhook (Name)'s bra before capturing (Name)'s lips and engaging in a deep kiss. (Name) groaned softly, wrapping her legs around her girlfriend's waist, allowing herself to be deeply kissed into the mattresses. Sara's fingers disappeared into (Name)'s lacy waistband when the metal door slid open and let out a hiss. Sara stopped and glanced over her shoulder to see Leonard, who was standing in the doorway, frozen but half amused and half shocked. (Name) moaned, not realising who it was, and pleaded with her girlfriend to carry on.

"Baby please, don't stop." She begged.

When Sara didn't answer, (Name) looked up and let out an embarrassed squeak before blushing bright red.

"Lenny! Shit, I can explain." (Name) assured him which made Sara chuckle slightly.

"Yeah, so can I. Your sister's hot and I was attempting to have sex with her. So kindly leave us alone." Sara said and Leonard shrugged.

"I'd be much happier if I hadn't just been scarred for life... But hey, at least I don't have to worry about you being an old cat lady in the future. Just make sure you lock your door next time so I don't see any more boobs and naked sister things accidently." Leonard said with a drawl and wink before leaving.

Sara laughed and looked down at her girlfriend who was attempting to get her clothes back on.

"Sorry Sara, but my mood's kinda ruined so can we just cuddle and watch a movie instead?"