Leonard - Salvation

Idk why, but you're all married to Leonard in this one 😂 Also bad language on (Name)'s part so be warned and boy I had to fan myself writing that last bit so not for kiddos

Thanks for the request HiddlestonMiller ❤ (I'm sorry that it went slightly away from what you asked for).

(Name) and Leonard were an unlikely couple. Where Leonard was cold, calculating and reserved, (Name) was impulsive, hot headed and got carried away sometimes in her arrogance but they equalled each other out. Leonard kept (Name) from getting herself in too much trouble and (Name) defended Leonard, if needed to her last breath. Unlike her husband, (Name) didn't care much for ice and instead relied on her powers of teleportation to make her a great thief. They were partners in every sense, in crime, through law and in marriage, but that didn't stop the pair having arguments every now and then, even though it was rare, (Name)'s wicked temper and lust for revenge often got the better of her but they soon sorted it out using their bedroom. Unfortunately, (Name)'s vengeful spark often ignited on missions too, and even Mick couldn't stop his own twin sister from getting herself into bad situations, especially not ones that concerned Leonard.

Currently, the Legends were back on the Waverider after a disaster of a mission and everyone was silent except for Captain Rip Hunter and (Name), the metahuman known as Pickpocket whose skills had marketed her as a world class thief, and had also got her into deep trouble with the English man who was screaming curses at her.

"Just how foolishly arrogant can one woman get? You nearly killed Miss Lance and Mister Palmer as well as getting yourself tortured by a king of Spain!" Hunter growled, hands waving to highlight his stress.

"I didn't lay a hand on Sara or Ray, it was those soldiers whose twitchy fingers nearly beheaded my husband and brother, so excuse me for stealing their weapons." (Name) hissed back, eyes dark in anger.

Beside them, Leonard stood calm, letting his mouthy wife run her fury out on their Captain but ready to intervene before (Name) ended up causing too much damahe.

"Stealing their weapons? Mrs Snart, please forgive me for this, but there was no need to hold the King of Spain and the Holy Roman Emperor with a sword to his throat. You're head over heels and blinded by your love for Mister Snart that you can't seem to think of reason, never mind anybody else's lives." Rip sneered and just as (Name)'s hand whipped out to backhand the man across the face, Leonard's hand snatched his wife's elbow and pulled her arm back down.

"Quiet now dear. We don't want to upset our much loved leader do we?" Leonard tutted and led his wife from the room, as jeered at the man who had been berating her.

"Keep your wife in check Mister Snart, or she will be removed from this vessel or imprisoned in my cell downstairs." Rip called out just as (Name) left the room.

"Treatin' me like I'm an out of control animal now? I ain't some hussy whore that you can boss about until I break, roll over and take your orders like a bitch." (Name) turned and glared at Rip who took a threatening step towards her.

"Could have fooled me." Rip sneered and (Name) thrust herself from Leonard's grasp towards him, ready for a fight but before she could act, Mick had punched the Brit in the face.

"Mick, please handle this. I am going to attempt to calm your sister down." Leonard said before almost dragging the woman from the room, ignoring her words aimed at him and Hunter.

"...I'll kill that piece of shit myself... Leo, let me go, LEO I SAID LET ME GO! LEN- DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME! LEONARD, GET OFF ME." (Name) struggled in her husband's arms before he opened the door to their shared room and closed it behind them, locking the door before releasing (Name).

He sat on the bed quietly as she raged to herself, watching as she threw a lamp across the room and punched the wall before letting out a slight whimper in pain as she fell to her knees and bowed her head. She turned to look at him: desperate, lost and full of pain before crying out his name softly, muttering an apology, letting tears roll down her cheeks. On the outside, (Name) was strong and feisty but inside, she was breaking and troubled. As a child, she had been ripped away from innocence by the fists of her father, just as Leonard had and they both had scars to show for it, mental and physical.

She soon felt arms wrap around her, and she sobbed softly into Leonard's chest who rocked her and whispered comforts into her hair. It wasn't long before her tears dried and the sweet words turned to kisses down her neck and fingers tugging at the dress she still wore in mid 1500's fashion. Leonard picked her up with a smirk, and they met the wall and the dresser before settling on the bed, both wearing next to nothing with love bites covering both of their bodies.

"My darling wife, my beautiful partner. I love you more than the world itself." Leonard reassured her in a way un-Leonard like way.

"I love you too, you big sappy idiot." (Name) grinned softly as Leonard lent over her, and kissed her with a passion, removing the only thing left she wore, and discarding it on the floor, leaving her exposed underneath the criminal.

"Now..." He drawled with a cold and almost sinful spark in his eye. "Are you going to behave for me?"

A small groan escaped (Name)'s mouth she nodded, as well as she could anyway as Leonard's hips moved forward and distracted her. "As long as you make me scream enough for Hunter to hear then we have a deal..."