Rip - Welcome to the Legion

Request by SinisterRosee and sorry it's been ages since you requested! Also, I added a little bit of insinuated smut, so enjoy that

(Name) Thawne was a formidable woman in her own right, but the infamy of her older brother had hid her evil nature from the world. Whilst Eobard was a speedster, (Name) had the power to blend with the shadows and become darkness. She had been told by her science loving sibling that her body's molecular structure was unstable and fused with dark matter which gave her the powers that she had. However, (Name) didn't care much for science like her brother, and had instead devoted her life to learning about the past and training herself in historical methods of combat. Nicknamed Umbra after the darkest part of a shadow, she completed the Legion of Doom and contrasted the masculine-testosterone filled atmosphere.

Currently, she was training with Malcolm Merlyn, the Dark Archer himself. He was good, she would give him that but as long as she had shadows around her, she would always have the upper hand. They clashed, and hands punched as legs kicked and finally (Name) pushed her opponent to the ground. With a victorious whoop, she materialised hovering over Malcolm on all fours, face directly over his.

She whispered in his ear, a low seductive drawl escaping her purple tinted lips, "I win..." With a smirk, her lips brushed his before she disappeared and landed behind her brother who had just whooshed into the training room.

" With a smirk, her lips brushed his before she disappeared and landed behind her brother who had just whooshed into the training room

"(Name)... What are you doing to Mister Merlyn?" Eobard asked angrily, holding Malcolm against the wall by his throat.

"We were training, dear brother. Please put him down." (Name) ordered Eobard who rolled his eyes.

"I've got you a new plaything ready, and I think you're going to like this one." Eobard said, letting Malcolm go and walked towards the door. "I know I've been hiding our activity from you for a few weeks but I didn't want to spoil the surprise..."

With a push of a button, the door to the training room opened and a man that (Name) thought she would never see again stepped in. (Name)'s eyes widened and her breath shuddered, with a surprised look she raced over to Rip Hunter and placed her hands on either side of him.

"Rip! I-" She began but the man looked at her in confusion.

"My name isn't Rip. It's Phil, do you know that Sara person because she got it wrong too..." The man said, confusion morphing on his face. "Anyway who are you?"

(Name) grasped the man's arm softly before letting it go. "My name is Umbra. We'll be getting to know each other over the next few weeks."

"Umbra... Weird... Hey, what do you mean about getting to know each other?" Phil asked, head tilting to the side.

"She's going to be in charge of your torture." Eobard took the liberty of answering for his sister.

The fear in Phil's eyes, in Rip's eyes, gave (Name) a sweet but warped sense of justice. She would pay him back for all the hurt he caused her when he turned her in to ARGUS.

...

It had been weeks since the Legion first acquired Rip and now safely and obediently under their control, Rip was allowed to be free in his new evil minded self. (Name) and Rip's close friendship had turned into something more physical. The Legion's next stand off against the Legends was to be in Camelot in a few days time, and (Name) and Rip were enjoying the alone time whilst the three main men were scoping out the terrain.

(Name) was in her bedroom, getting ready to shower and currently in her underwear. Purposely leaving the door open, in case the other occupant of the base wandered passed, she busied herself with taking her hair out of the elaborate braid she had weaved it into earlier that day. The light footsteps behind her gave away her companion instantly and with a croon of his name, (Name) turned around to see Rip, dressed in all black.

"Lonely?" She asked, greeting the man with a kiss. "I'm just about to shower and you're welcome to join me."

A wicked smirk appeared on Rip's lips as he broke the kiss. (Name)'s former best friend was gone, leaving only the warped and twisted parts of his soul behind. This new, evil Rip was her lover, and (Name) still couldn't believe how different he was.

"Undress and wash your hair, I'll be along shortly. I need to prepare my clothes for Camelot." Rip informed (Name) who nodded.

"Whilst you're using Eobard's fabricator, make me a dress in my colours. I intend to come along," (Name) grinned as she finished stripping off. "The Legends won't know what hit them..."

It didn't take long before their clothes were ready for the next day and (Name) had the company that she wanted. The noise from the jet of hot water from the shower masked what they were doing and (Name) was grateful for it so her brother didn't try to kill Rip for the wrong reasons. Rip's breath was cool on her neck but his kiss and sinful whispers was making the room impossibly hotter. She was facing the wall, and Rip had pinned her wrists above her head with one hand and was trailing her body with the other, as well as leaving bite marks all over her body.

"Your dress will show these off perfectly darling. You'll look so beautiful and everyone will know who you belong to..." Rip whispered in her ear.

"Don't forget that you're Eobard's pawn my sweet... I am supposed to be a power over you, not the other way around." (Name) muttered before Rip's hand tugged her hair downwards roughly.

'If you want to take charge, I will not stop you, as long as you behave." Rip said, allowing (Name) to turn around.

She dropped to her knees and looked seductively up at the man in front of her.

"Say my name..." She ordered and Rip obliged as (Name) got to pleasuring her lover.

...

Camelot was a disaster, and Rip had been left to die on the battlefield by Damien, leaving a pissed (Name) to go and retrieve Rip back for the Legion. She was met with a sword by Sara Lance and the pair began to fight.

Sword against magic made it difficult for either woman to land a blow of the other but (Name) knew that Sara had the upper hand. Standing in front of Rip protectively, she carried on fighting but knew that was all in vein. A sickening crunch was the only indication that (Name) had been stabbed, and as she dropped to one knee in defeat two of the men that Rip had been mind controlling previously dragged her away, screaming out for Rip who was being taken onto the Waverider by Sara. (Name) was put in front of the two monarchs, and with a nod of the head, she was dragged off once more before being tied to a pole for execution.

"This witch had the Dark Knight and his monster under her control. She is to burn today!" Declared King Arthur.

(Name) laughed softly to herself before using her shadow powers to travel back onto the ship, bleeding heavily from the open wound on her side.

She had lost Rip. Nothing else mattered now....