Leonard - I'd rather be with you

For Aubyk1203 using the following prompts:

1. Don't you dare leave me here
22. You cheated on me?
24. How could you?

(Name) was a good person, she honestly was. She went to church sometimes, she donated to charity and helped out in volunteer events.

But she couldn't deny the attraction she felt to Leonard Snart.

She loved him to death, and he loved her too. They spent nights together going out for meals and playing video games in his apartment. They exchanged kisses in the rain and danced the night away to old records. Some would say they were the perfect couple and in some ways they were.

Except (Name) wasn't only just dating Leonard.

Her boyfriend was Barry Allen, aka the Flash and Leonard's sworn enemy. Barry didn't know about Leonard but Leonard knew about Barry and kept quiet around the superhero who had blind faith in the woman he loved. (Name) felt bad the first time that she strayed away from Barry, but after Leonard assured her it was okay, she didn't give remorse a second thought.

It was like any other day, (Name) was working in STAR Labs with the rest of Team Flash as usual when her phone rang. She quickly answered, conscious that she would be asked about the caller which would reveal the truth.

"What are you doing calling me in work?" She hissed.

"Good morning to you too, my little cherry blossom." Snart drawled on the other end of the phone. "I was calling to ask whether you wanted pizza or thai food tonight?"

"Len, it's Iris' birthday and I'm going out with them! I told you that on Tuesday." (Name) rolled her eyes as she spoke.

"Apologies dear, but it must have slipped my mind. You hurried away rather quickly." Len teased and (Name) groaned.

"I just about got away with the excuse that my sister had come into town. Good job Barry's a hero and is way too trusting." (Name) muttered.

"Well have fun or whatever. I'll be thinking about you." Leonard replied before hanging up.

(Name) threw down her phone and carried on working, smiling at Barry when he walked in.

"Hello baby. How did it go with the robbery?" She asked, kissing Barry softly.

"Thanks Turtle, it went well. I haven't seen Snart for a while, he must be up to something. He can't usually resist a diamond." Barry shrugged. "Whatever, I'm tired. Meet me back at Joe's later for Iris' birthday?"

"Of course hun. Love you!" (Name) said  before Barry dashed off.

She sighed in relief. Barry couldn't know that Leonard had been less active lately because (Name) was sleeping with him. Shaking her head quickly, she grabbed her coat and made her way back to her car, which had a familiar face leaning on it.

"I thought I said I was busy tonight." (Name) growled under her breath which only made the other woman laugh.

"You hero types might be fun to screw, but you're not scary." The woman drawled.

"Lisa, leave me alone. I have places to be." (Name) attempted to unlock her car but was shoved against the window and felt the Gold Gun press against her back. "What the hell?"

"How could you?" Lisa hissed in her ear.

"How could I what? Leonard knows about Barry!" (Name) yelled.

The gun silenced and (Name) turned around before being punched in the face by a perfectly manicured hand.

"You will break up with him or I'll kill you." Lisa muttered, holding up the Gold Gun for emphasis.

"Kill me? Why, Lisa please?" (Name) shuffled backwards to try and grab the door handle of her car.

"Don't even try and knock me out with your car door, Lenny taught me that trick too! Besides, it's simple: I hurt the one thing the Flash loves and it will destroy him."

"You won't lay a finger on his head!" (Name) yelled.

"I don't have to..." Lisa smiled before leaving.

(Name) stood there shocked before quickly getting into her car and driving back to her apartment to get changed for the party, shook from the threat from Lisa but tried to push it to the back of her mind. She would hurt Barry either way, he would either have his girlfriend murdered by a supervillain or he would have his heart broken by a superhero.

She didn't want him to revenge her death and end up hurting Leonard, so she was going to go break up with Barry. It was decided.

And it would happen that very same night.

A few hours later, (Name) showed up at Joe's house wearing an ice blue skater dress and a pair of white ankle boots. She greeted the Detective with a warm smile and gave Iris a hug before handing her the present she had bought for the journalist (a new hard drive for her laptop so she could store more articles). Before long, she was in Barry's arms, dancing to some overly sappy song on whatever Spotify playlist that Iris had put on.

"Barry?" (Name) asked. "Can I talk to you about something upstairs?"

"Of course Turtle, are you okay?" Barry asked, face morphing into confusion.

"Yeah, sure. Come on." (Name) grabbed Barry's hand and he led them upstairs to his old room.

(Name) sat down and took a deep breath to clear her thoughts before patting the bed next to her, indicating  Barry to sit down.

"Barry... I love you, I really do but I can't do this anymore."

"You're breaking up with me? Why?" Barry asked, eyes dampening with tears.

"I-i've been seeing Leonard Snart for about six month now..." (Name) whispered.

"You cheated on me? How could you?" Anger rose in the speedster's eyes and (Name) stood up and began to walk away. "Don't you dare leave me here!"

"I'm sorry Barry." (Name) shook her head before running from the house, ignoring the confused shouts of everybody else inside.

She snatched her phone from her pocket and hit speed dial.

"Hey Len, am I okay to come over?"

Hello! I am no longer dead my friends! I'm going to try and update once a week from now on ❤