Wally & Rip - Open

Thanks to kiwi_12536 for the request, and I'm so so so very sorry that it has been so long and is so short! I did write more but my phone decided to delete half of it and I don't really have the inspiration to write more of it at the moment. I hope you still enjoy it anyway! :(

Wally took a seat next to Rip on the floor, the pair were still slightly drunk and their questions for each other were becoming more and more sensitive.

"Didn't you have a wife?" Wally asked, and Rip nodded, a mournful look on his face.

"Her name was Miranda, and she was the most beautiful woman on the earth. Vandal Savage did it, and with the help of the Legends I killed him. He also took my son from me that night, and Jonas was only a little boy..." Rip looked in to the stars, sadness on his face. Unbeknownst to Wally, tears welled up in his eyes, but Rip knew after everything that he had been through, he couldn't cry now. "And you're here because of an ex?"

"Yeah, Jesse. She was funny and witty but lives on another earth so she decided it was too difficult to do long distance - however it didn't help that her dad didn't approve of me for some reason." Wally said, shrugging. "But I've come to terms with it now I guess."

Rip let out a small laugh, "By playing every form of Careless Whisper?"

"Hey man, don't judge." Wally laughed softly too. "Besides, Nate's helped me through it a lot and he's being going through a lot himself. This girl he was dating wanted to go back to her hometown and break up, but Nate really loved her y'know... Kinda sad that I fell for him too, whilst he was moping."

Wally's eyes widened slightly in horror, he had just confessed his bisexuality to Rip.

"You're bisexual?" Rip asked and Wally nodded bashfully. Rip looked relieved. "I would consider myself the same." The pair sat in silence for a while, before Rip spoke again.

"There was a gentleman in the Old West named Jonah Hex who I care for deeply. I lived with him for a while, and we were what I suppose he liked to call lovers." Rip said and Wally nodded.

"I get it man, I really do.... What do you think about us getting piss drunk and going to karaoke?" The younger man suggested with a smile. "Not a date, but just two bros being bros."

Rip laughed and shed of his suit jacket and tie. "That would be great, Mister West. I'm up for a bit of George Michael if you are."

"I really love Careless Whisper..."