Mick - Judo

She plummeted to the floor, a panicked scream escaping her lips as she took the impact of the hard floor on her lower back and head. A loud smack which sounded almost like a gunshot startled Mick, and he made a beeline to the training room to see his lovely (but currently winded) girlfriend (Name) lying on the floor, shock ingrained on her face. He waited in the hallway for (Name) to come out, not wanting to intrude or panic her too much.

"Damn it! (Name) are you alright?" Sara asked, rushing over to her fallen teammate.

"I think I've broken my back..." She muttered, as Sara pulled her up onto her knees.

"I'm sorry, I lost my grip." Sara apologised and (Name) waved her away.

"I'll be fine..." She said. "I think I've got a concussion though."

"What makes you think that?" Sara asked, helping (Name) stand.

"I'm all wobbly, think I'm seeing double." She told her friend and waved her arm about to touch the copy of Sara that wasn't there. Sara sighed and led her out.

Mick stepped forward, concern for (Name) was probably written all over his face but he didn't care,  he wanted to make sure she was alright.

"She okay?" He asked Sara who gave him a slightly delyed nod, as if she wasn't too sure.

"Sara dropped me off her hip," (Name) told him. "I reckon she got too cocky."

"I did not get too cocky, cheeky. I lost my grip, now let's get you to the medbay before you can vomit." Sara rolled her eyes, supporting a limping (Name) who apprubtly paused, eyes widening before clutching her stomach and emptying her breakfast onto the floor.

Mick rubbed her lower back and held her hair back as she threw up, wiping the tears which had rolled down her cheeks with his sleeve. She began to retch again, and sobbed slighty as she coughed and dry-heaved, clutching at Mick's arm for comfort.

"I'm not so sexy now huh, Babe?" She groaned, and leant into his chest, breathing heavy.

"You've never been as pretty, Sweetheart." Mick grinned, placing a loving kiss to her forehead before picking her up and carrying her to the Medbay, Sara following close behind.

"Let me go you big lug, I'm fine." She complained and he looked down at her affectionately.

"We'll get there quicker if you stopped puking everywhere." He teased.

"It's not like I'm trying to be sick Mick." She swatted his shoulder lightly as she grumbled.

He placed her down on the bed in the Medbay, and Doctor Stein entered as is if on queue. Sara explained the situation and Martin ran a few tests before coming to a conclusion.

"Concussion and mild nausea. I expect your back to bruise within a few days too due to the impact you took when you landed." He told (Name) who thanked him.

"I owe you big time Martin, thank you." She smiled as he left.

"Well, since you're out of action, how about we go watch TV?" Mick suggested and (Name) nodded.

"Only if I can complain non-stop and you won't get annoyed like I do when you're hungover." She said and he laughed.

"Deal, but I do believe I can handle my alcohol very well." He replied.

"Sara beat you at a drinking contest, I'm sorry but you're a total lightweight even though you don't want to admit it." (Name) grinned.

"I'm better than you are!" Mick exclaimed.

"Everyone's better than I am. I have a glass of wine and I'm passed out on the sofa." (Name) huffed as they left.

She smiled to herself as he gently placed her down on their bed, helping her change into a sleepshirt to be more comfortable.

"Those panties, really?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"They're cute, look! They're lacy and have little bows on them." (Name) wiggled her ass in Mick's general direction.

"You look like a nerdy stripper." He told her and she winked.

"I know how to seduce you." She teased. "Come on, they're the fanciest pair I own."

"You kill the mood with one thing: Batman." Mick sighed before climbing into bed next to her.

"If they didn't have Batman on them you'd be happy." She declared.

"Yeah I would." He said.

"Or you could just take them off me, y'know, if you want." (Name) laughed as Mick groaned.

"I'm supposed to be treatin' you gentle. You can't be saying things like that..." He muttered before kissing her neck.

"I'm not a doll Mick, don't worry." (Name) reassured him.

"Fine, but don't complain if you end up worse than you were before." He kissed her lips, a little rougher than maybe he should have. "Goddamn it, you need to clean your teeth!"

"Thanks for ruining the moment..." She grumbled.

Maybe this was what she needed to do to take Mick's mind off the whole Cronos thing..