Leonard - My Guardian Angel

Request from LilliesLifeIsALie - thank you hun! Hope you enjoy 😊

Both (Name)/reader and Leonard are over 18 despite no smut. This does contain Leonard being a flirt, swearing and kissing - so a lot of fluff and a little meanness, just not on Len's part. :)

When (Name) first met Leonard Snart, she had only just gained her Grace, and now she probably had a better chance of losing it. The thief's track record of crime had (Name) working hard to keep him redeemed in the eyes of her Father - see, after Leonard had killed his father, (Name) had took pity on the criminal and had broke him out of prison on the terms that he must work with her to become a morally better person. Leonard had taken to calling her his guardian angel due to her wings and he was partially right, she was an angel, or a celestial as she preferred to be called but she was no guardian. She was put on earth to help and guide others, and as she wasn't a fighter for heaven, her wings were hidden most of the time, the only time she could have them out freely was when she was alone with Leonard and his friends. So, when Leonard moved onto the Waverider to help save the world, of course (Name) joined him. She got on well with everyone on the Waverider, especially Kendra but she wasn't really helpful whilst fighting so often stayed behind with Gideon to help direct the team.

However, acting like a conventional human was difficult for her so in her spare time, she had Leonard explain things to her and help her act 'normal' for if she ever left the Waverider. The latest lesson that Leonard had taught her was how to deal with people flirting with her, as she was, as Leonard had teased, a fine specimen. Leonard liked to be sarcastic and (Name) knew that his flattering words were just play and his lessons were simply part of the deal they had - she had no reason to believe that Leonard really did care for her. When Kendra invited (Name) out shopping to buy Ray something for his birthday, (Name) was excited but equally nervous as she had never done anything like it before, however Kendra assured her that they would be fine, and helped her pick a nice outfit out for (Name) to wear to the shopping centre.

"I am aware that I am, how did Leonard say it, curvy than most mortal women. Will that be a problem?" (Name) asked Kendra who shook her head.

"No, of course not. As long as you're comfortable, you're going to be fine." Kendra said as they walked to the jumpship. "Just try not to call anyone mortal or human, 'kay?"

Just before the pair departed, Leonard came over to the women and gave (Name) a smirk.

"Ravashing as ever." He drawled. "Oh and Kendra, make sure my guardian angel comes back in one piece."

Kendra laughed and assured the crook she would before taking a seat with (Name) on the jumpship, allowing Gideon to pilot them to 2018 to find the place Kendra wished to go. The journey didn't take long, and soon the pair were walking around, chatting happily about where they would go for lunch. They were about to go to a little pizza place when a man approached them both, barging into (Name)'s shoulder as he went past.

"Watch yourself there, sweetheart." The guy hissed, turning to face the angel.

"Excuse me sir," (Name) said. "But you bumped into me. And I'm not your sweetheart."

"Jeez lady, calm down. I'm only being polite." The man took a threatening step towards (Name) who backed up towards Kendra.

This wasn't a situation that Leonard had taught her about, but (Name)'s natural instincts had kicked in and got her so far, but she didn't really know what else to do other than apologise.

"Please go away, I was enjoying an afternoon with my friend before you hurt me with your shoulder." (Name) said which made Kendra laugh slightly.

However, the man grew angrier.

"Geez sweetheart rude much?" He scoffed. "You and your friend go back to enjoying whatever shit you're doing, I could care less. Just watch yourself and maybe consider shutting your mouth a bit more often."

(Name) was confused as the man left, the man had been hostile but (Name) wasn't really sure why. She was also confused why she had to shut her mouth, but if the stranger said she needed to, then she would. She never said a word until they got back, and gave Kendra a small 'thank you' with a smile before going to ask Leonard what the strange man meant by his unkind words. (Name) found Leonard's room quickly and knocked before entering. Leonard was reading in on his bed and looked up with a slight smirk when he realised who it was.

"Did you have a good day?" Leonard asked and (Name) simply nodded. "Good, did you buy anything?"

"No." (Name) replied. She wanted to say why, but she listened to the stranger's words.

"Come and sit then. You're quiet, is something wrong?" Leonard looked concerned now, and he was right to be. "You can talk to me, it's okay."

"A strange man injured my shoulder with his body and then told me to speak less. He also kept calling me sweetheart, but that's your nickname for me, not his." (Name) said.

Leonard looked angry, but he assured it wasn't because of her. He explained that some people were rude for no reason, and that she was right to defend herself from the stranger.

"Come here," Leonard patted the space next to him. "I want to try something."

(Name) sat down, slightly bewildered, as Leonard pulled her close to him. He pressed his lips to hers and pulled the angel onto his knee, lying down but pulling her with him slightly to carry on kissing.

"And that was called a kiss." Leonard drawled. "You do it to someone you think is beautiful."

(Name) blushed. She knew what that meant.

"I liked that. I think you're handsome, does that count?" She asked.

Leonard smirked. "I suppose it does, guardian angel."

He pulled (Name) closer and pulled up her sleeve to inspect her shoulder which wasn't injured, great to Leonard's relief. (Name) felt herself wanting to kiss Leonard again and pressed her lips back against his, letting out a soft groan. She had decided, she liked kissing Leonard and wanted to be the only one who did so. For after all, she was his guardian angel and she would protect him with her life if need be, despite it not being in her original job description.