Mick - The Spooky Twins

First non request in forever. Please forgive me in my knowledge on John Constantine isn't as up to date with the show, I'm in the UK so we get the episodes later than in the US!

Also happy Easter to those who, like me, celebrate it. Happy holidays or happy free chocolate day if you're another religion or just plain like the Easter bunny! 🐇🐥

(Name) and John Constantine were a pair of twins who were experts in the supernatural, but whereas John was chasing Sara, (Name)'s eyes had landed on Mick, the team's resident arsonist. Neither of them were looking for anything long term because inevitably (Name) would one day leave and Mick wasn't the long term kind of person. Currently, the Legends were in a bar with the Constantine twins, uncover and posing as regular party goers whilst getting information from one of John's contacts about Mallous, the demon that Rip warned them about.  (Name) didn't like Shelly, the supposed half demon that John and Sara were talking to, so she hung back with Mick who was ordering himself a beer.

"Mick, babe, get me a whiskey would ya?" She asked, sauntering over with a shake of her hips.

Mick nodded and ordered her a drink as (Name) hopped onto the bar stool next to him, her short red dress showing off her legs which drew Mick's attention. She lent over to grab the glass with her dainty hand, addorned with crimson painted nails and gave Mick a good show of her cleavage in the plunging dress. Taking a gulp of the strong alcohol, she let out a shudder and bit her cherry red lip.

"Strong stuff you got me there Mick, you sure you ain't tryna get me drunk so I'll open my legs?" She teased and Mick gave her a wink, taking a swig of his own drink.

"You're that much of a flirt I'm sure I only have to ask." He replied and (Name) held her hands up in mock offense.

"I would never!" She gasped, with a smack to Mick's arm. "I'm much more ladylike than that!"

"Trench coat number two told me you once tried to sleep with a demon he was trying to kill..." Mick said and (Name) shrugged.

"John tried to sleep with my ex boyfriend when we were still dating so he's not much better!" (Name) replied and Mick laughed.

He wasn't usually much of a talker, (Name) noticed but to her he would playfully flirt and tease all day and whilst they were alone, (Name) wanted to finally at least kiss Mick. So she decided that the dance floor was going to help her do just that. Draining the rest of her glass, (Name) stood up and encircled her arms around Mick, settling her head on his shoulder.

"Care to dance?" She asked, and Mick gave her a look as if to say 'seriously?' "Oh come on, we're in a club and I'm bored! At least humour me once..."

Mick rolled his eyes and discarded his drink, "Fine!" He grumbled before following (Name) towards the gaggle of scantily clad women and horny men.

They fitted right in to the crowd, and as (Name) danced to the obnoxiously loud music with sinfully lewd lyrics, she remembered what day it was and let out a small laugh.

"What? My dancing that bad?" Mick asked.

"No!" (Name) shook her head. "It's Easter Sunday."

"Nobody else cares but you, Fiesty." Mick replied, before wrapping his arms around the woman in front of him. "All I'm here to do is get drunk and laid."

"By who?" (Name) teased, obviously knowing the answer but secretly glad her plan worked.

"Your brother." Mick said, watching (Name) let out an unidentifiable noise in response before laughing. "It's also April Fools Day, and I think I just won."

(Name) huffed softly and kissed Mick on the lips, ignoring the wolf whistles and stares of others, instead focusing on the man in front of her. His hands roamed her body and finally settled on her ass as they continued to kiss.

"I thought you were a tits kinda guy." (Name) hissed.

"I am but I'm trying to be polite as it's Easter." Mick replied with a grin which made (Name) groan softly.

"I'm regretting my decision to hook up with you." She complained.

"Then let's to go the bathroom and get it over with..."