Leonard - Mine

Thanks for request Captain_cold21 - I hope ye like :) I'm sure you can all agree, that gif makes me really hot - sometimes I forget how sexy Leonard really is 😍😍 I hope I've got all your nicknames and thoughts right Captain_cold21 - I really enjoyed writing this and you're such a nice person :)

A/N: (Name)/reader is Barry's older sister and well over 18 (the character's age is actually mentioned). Warnings includes kinda possessive Leonard and description of sex.

(Name) Snart sounded much better than (Name) Allen, or so she thought anyway. (Name) hadn't married Leonard Snart in Vegas solely for the name change, but geez she was glad to get rid of her family name. Her mother was murdered when she and her younger brother Barry were 18 and 10 respectively and her father had gone to prison for it - so Barry had been placed in the care of Joe West but as (Name) was legally an adult she was forced to get her own place. She tried to see her brother as much as she could, but money was tight and as she lived in a rather run-down and crime filled part of Central City as her limited income couldn't allow her to live anywhere else, Barry wasn't allowed to come visit. It turned out working in a supermarket in the day and as a waitress in a club in the night didn't pay nearly enough, and so there lay (Name)'s gateway to crime.

She started simple, she sold drugs to other criminals and eventually started stealing things in the nice shops she would see when she went to go and visit her brother. And then, she got arrested for stealing and after being sent to prison, she wasn't allowed to see her brother anymore. Time went by and Barry was a 23 year old CSI and (Name) was a 31 jailbird who couldn't keep away from crime - and it's there where she met famous thief Leonard Snart.

(Name) had worked for Lewis Snart a couple of times, and knew he was a dirty cop and treated his children like shit - well, she said children, Lisa Snart, aspiring figure skater was 2 years older than she was and Leonard Snart was about 7. Lewis however, did pay good money for drugs and whatever jewels she could get her hands on, so (Name) found herself getting close to the siblings. Her and Leonard's relationship wasn't sexual at first, they were simply a good team, but it soon grew to more and when (Name) got word of her brother becoming the Flash, she and Leonard (as well as Leonard's friend Mick) became supervillains. It wasn't long before Leonard and (Name) started going out together and finally got married (it was questionably legal) in Vegas.

And so Captain Cold, Heatwave and Blindspot were born. Leonard and Mick had their guns whilst (Name) often distracted the target or managed often to steal something without raising the alarm - leaving her husband and friend to cause a scene with them both having a flair for making things overly dramatic.

But tonight was different, (Name) was standing off against her metahuman brother in a warehouse who was pleading with her to come 'home' and be 'good'.

"Barry. My home is with Cold and I don't want to be good, I like what I do and it's helped me survive this far. There will always be some part of me that loves you, but let me go because I am your enemy now - not your ally." (Name) said, and she fought her brother.

"(Name)! Please I-" Barry started to try and plead with his sister but in a second, Leonard was there and ready for a fight.

"Come on Flash! (Name) here is mine now - and she was never yours. Let's play a little game of cat and mouse - and when I win and finally defeat you, the whole world will know that (Name) Snart sounds much better than (Name) Allen!" Leonard drawled, threatening Barry with the slip of his true identity.

Barry began to run, doing his best to avoid the ice beams of Leonard's cold gun but as the hero was distracted by the thoughts of his sister, Leonard managed to ice him. With a cry, the Flash fell to the ground, frostbite taking the toll on his leg, preventing him from using his superspeed. Leonard cockily strolled over, hand in hand with (Name) and pointed his gun at the hero.

"Give it up Flash. You're not going to beat me again." Leonard drawled.

A few kicks and punches later, Leonard believed he finally had what he wanted. But he was wrong.

Barry had obviously had an update in his Flash suit and the ice started to melt, allowing him to run away and his injuries had started to heal with his sped up healing powers. He took one last, sad look at his sister before speeding away. Leonard cursed out loud, angrily turning towards (Name) with an irritated sigh.

"He got away again." Leonard said, almost with a pout. "And he dared try and put you against me."

(Name)'s eyes softened, and she took Leonard's face in her hands, kissing him deeply. If they hadn't been at the scene of a technical crime, Leonard would have pushed (Name) up against the wall and calmed himself down but with police sirens blaring, (Name) and Leonard slipped away into the night and when they finally reached their nearest safe house, the pair relaxed enough for Leonard to lead his wife to the bedroom.

"You're mine. I love you so much, darling and that hero will never take you away from me!" Leonard hissed, spitting out the word hero like it was poison.

(Name) knew she had to go along with Leonard's rather possessive claim on her until he got over his upset and anger at the Flash getting away, so she seductively unzipped her outfit and looked at Leonard, biting her bottom lip and tossing her hair. "All yours baby, come and take it. You are my thief after all... And I don't you mind what you steal from me tonight. A kiss or something more..."

Leonard growled and stripped his wife from her suit, kissing her much more passionately than in the warehouse. He pinned her arms over her head with one of his hands and used the other one to unzip his pants before entering her whilst leaving love bites all over (Name)'s neck and shoulders, all whilst muttering 'mine'. (Name) groaned and moaned his villain alias as Leonard pushed her deeper and deeper into the bed.

"Who do you belong to?" Leonard yelled.

"You Cold! You! I'm yours!" (Name) groaned and Leonard buried his head in the crook of her neck.

She finally had Leonard lying beside her, out of breath and sweaty but with a much more calmer look in his eyes. (Name) snuggled closer to her half naked husband who kissed her hair and was absentmindedly running his fingers over her arms and chest. He pulled his parka and jumper off before getting under the covers with his very naked wife.

"Thank you, beautiful." Leonard whispered. "You took my possessiveness well - I was sure you were going fight back."

"I love you Len, and I always will. Barry isn't a threat, you dork, he's my brother but I understand you're scared of betrayal... I'm never going to leave you baby, I swear. Besides, I'm up for a little bit of spice in the bedroom every now and then." (Name) promised her husband who smirked down at her.

"My babygirl, all mine. My little accomplice, my beautiful princess."