Mick - Cheating

Thanks for the request Turntabl-3

Using:

22. You cheated on me?

30. Did she kiss better than I did?

(All aboard the angst train once again!)

(Name) loved her fiancé Mick with all her heart, or whatever was left of it. She was the twin sister of Hartley Rathaway, and faced verbal abuse from her parents even though she wasn't treated as badly as Hartley was. The two joined the Rouges together and (Name) soon found love with the pyromaniac Mick Rory who, even though he was about ten years older than her, proposed to her a few years after meeting her. She worked with them on heists until she fell pregnant with their son, and retired to look after him full time, only occasionally helping when Hartley was busy and the Pied Piper was needed.

(Name) came home from dropping her little boy at Hartley's house so they could have Friday night 'uncle and nephew night' when she heard movement coming from her bedroom. She snatched one of the handguns that  they hid in the kitchen cupboard before creeping over to the door to listen to what was going on inside.

In a hushed voice, she heard Mick grumble to someone, "Be quiet, I think she's home."

"Mick! You said we'd have two hours!" A female voice whispered.

"I said about one hour and a half!" He replied. "I'll go talk to her to get her out the house and we can carry on."

"What will you say?" The woman asked.

"Some crap about our boss needing help with something." Mick muttered and  (Name) heard the springs in the bed creak and kicked open the door before either of them could move.

She looked to see Mick and a woman she didn't even know lying in bed together. Rage burned in her eyes and she pointed the gun at the two people in her bed.

"You're cheating on me?" (Name) yelled. "You're cheating on your fiancée of five years, who is the mother of your son and your goddamn coworker with this skank!"

"Excuse me bitch! I'm no skank, and obviously Mick loves me more than he loves you!" The woman snapped.

"Get out of my house." (Name) demanded and when Mick moved she glared. "Not you."

The woman took a glance at Mick who shrugged and let out a loud groan as she left, grabbing her purse and the dress she came in. For good measure, (Name) used the small sonic device that Hartley had given her if she was ever threatened or mugged to make the target feel dizzy and go deaf for a  few hours.

When the door finally closed, (Name) began to pack an overnight bag.

"Did she kiss better than me?" She asked Mick who nodded slightly. "What the hell was her name?"

"I can't remember..." He confessed.

"Well, as it seems that you wanted to woo her with all the things that you did with me, the only thing I can say is wear protection because I know you don't actually want kids." (Name) yelled.

"No, baby, please. I'll text her and tell her we're done. I love you, I always will - I even proposed to you!" Mick shouted back.

"Oh yeah, take this goddamn diamond ring whilst you're at it!" She screamed, "You can give that to her when you want a new toy to play with!"

"She isn't a toy, don't talk about her like that!" Mick stood up, angrily getting dressed.

He snatched (Name)'s arm and shoved her into the wall, pointing the heat gun at her. She glared at him and shoved him away as he smacked her before turning around and punching him in the face.

"You get your things and get out of my apartment, in the future you leave me and my son alone and if I see you on the job I will be civil but if you go spreading rumors about me to Len I swear to God I will kill you. Please don't forget that I am a criminal too, and I can always hire a baby sitter who you hopefully haven't slept with for my son. And if you ever lay a hand on me again, I'll break all the bones in your hand!" (Name) hissed.

"Where are you going? You can't leave, I won't let you. You're staying here with me or I'll kill Hartley and (Son)." Mick blocked the exit.

"Go to hell!" (Name) cried as she ducked under Mick's arm and took off down the road to Hartley's place.

When she knocked on the door, she was shaking as tears streamed down her face and the welt on her cheek stung. Hartley opened the door and ushered her inside, saying nothing but just held his sister in his arms.

"Mick he- he cheated on me and then hit me and threatened to kill you and (son) and I'm scared." She told him as her voice shook.

"Shh... Go upstairs and run yourself a bath and I'll explain it to (son). If you want you I'll stay with you if it makes you feel better." Hartley said and she nodded, sniffling.

Hartley only had a one bedroom apartment so when people stayed he usually took the couch but tonight he didn't want to leave his sister or nephew. When they were children, and Hartley got upset due to his parent's homophobia, the two would just hold each other for comfort.

He swore on his life.

(Name) would never be hurt again.