Leonard - Our Future

Thanks to redwidowisawesome for this request using the following prompts:

7.  I'm gonna kill you if you die
25.  The baby's early
27. I'm dying...

All aboard the sad angst train *bloop bloop* 🚂  Also, this is going to be a gangster 1920s/1930s au!

(Name) Snart was a vengeful woman and someone who was not to be messed with. The wife of the biggest crime bosses in the both Waverider and Rouges areas of Central City and an ex member of the Queen gang was certainly not just a moll, but a gangster in her own right.

She was hired by the Queen's to protect their children Thea and Oliver but when Oliver became leader of the mob, (Name) quit. She had never really got along with the eldest Queen heir and moved to Central City instead, getting herself involved with the Rouges as her friend Shawna had told her about the great gangster Leonard Snart and (Name) was intrigued by him. The pair became close, and (Name) soon became Leonard's wife, even sticking with him when he left the Rouges (under his sister Lisa's care of course) and joined Rip Hunter's gang, the Legends who ruled the Waverider area. The pair became close friends with the other Legends (and Mick, Leonard's best friend of course joined them too) and the ten of them in the crew became infamous. Sara Lance, known as the Canary for her beautiful voice was (Name)'s good friend, as was Amaya Jiwe, called Vixen as she was the best seductress the Legends had whilst (Name) however, went by 'Crimson Curse' for her love of creating a bloody murder scene left behind in her wake.

All of that changed however, when (Name) realised that she had fallen pregnant with Leonard's baby.

Her heart pounded in her chest as she approached her husband after the visit to a friend of Martin (the scientist in the gang who helped to make the weapons they used) who was a doctor called Caitlin about her news. She knew that Leonard was in a meeting with Mick and Rip about the rival Savage gang that Rip had been out to get to ever since his family had been murdered, and didn't want to intrude on them so waited outside until the discussion was over. Out first was Rip who nodded polietly, followed by Mick who have her a grin and out last was her husband.

"Leonard, darling, I need to talk with you." (Name) said, after a kiss from her husband.

"For you, my beautiful wife, anything. I'll catch up with you later Mick." Leonard waved to his best friend before leading (Name) to their shared room.

When they got inside, Leonard loosened his tie and took off his hat and waistcoat before backing his wife into the dresser, and pressing a long slow kiss to her lips. (Name) smiled slightly before kissing her husband back and softly groaning under her breath as he pulled her hair to tilt her head upwards for better access.

"I love you Leonard." She muttered, with now messed up lipstick and laboured breath.

"And I love you too, baby, don't you forget that," Leonard smirked before pouring himself a glass of the whiskey they had hidden in the dresser. "Now what did ya want to talk about?"

"I went and saw a doctor today..." (Name) began, nervousness making her slightly quieter than usual.

"Are you sick baby? Baby, you can't be sick, I can't lose you. You know I'd kill you if you died."  Leonard embraced (Name) gently and she shook her head.

"The opposite actually..." (Name) continued with a small smile on her face. "I'm carrying a child."

"You're pregnant? God, Mick will never let me live this down. I went and knocked my doll up and she's gonna have me a baby..." Leonard grinned before kissing (Name) once more.

Ever since that day, (Name) was discouraged by everyone to go out on jobs for the gang so she worked behind the scenes with Rip's trusted friend Gideon and Nate, an ex FBI who had joined them and often helped scout out jobs. It was only a month before their baby was due and Leonard was out on his most dangerous job yet, they had gotten involved with a shoot out between the Flash and Savage gangs which Leonard and Mick had been trapped in the middle of because they had worked with Barry, one of the Flash gang members, in the past. So far, as much as Jax could tell from his connection in the Flash gang, it was going well and in their favour but was unlikely that Leonard would make it home uninjured for the birth of his first child.

(Name) was going about her daily business, not too worried about her husband or her future pregnancy, when she suddenly felt an odd feeling. With a cry of shock, she thought that she had wet herself before realising that her water had broke and her baby was on its way.

"The baby's early!" She yelled for help, and thankfully Martin and Sara were only around the corner and helped her to the nearest hospital that was affiliated to their gang and wouldn't hurt the vulnerable woman.

A long and painful labour came after but nearly two days later, (Name) was holding her son in her arms. He was not yet named, because she was waiting for her husband to be home before she did that. Unfortunately, Leonard did meet her at the hospital but instead of walking in with a kiss for his wife, he was pushed in on an operating trolley with a bullet in his chest.

(Name) rushed to see him, and let him see his son, reassuring her husband that he was going to live and dear God, please give me another baby...

"I can't baby, I can't... I'm dying. They hit me pretty bad. Just look after our son, and make sure he grows up knowing that his daddy loved him."

And with that, he was gone.

Leonard Snart Jr grew up with his mother, and when he was old enough go be involved the gang his mother was in, shot and killed the man who murdered his father.

Vandal Savage.