Whole team x Reader

I'm pretending that Amaya and Leonard exist on the team at the same time so shh 😂

(Name) was like the mother of the group, despite being the same age as Jax. She made sure that Martin had taken his medication, made sure that Mick didn't drink too much and helped Sara through her nightmares, but today was the day that she had become into the ultimate angry mother:

Someone had flirted with and then had the nerve to slur at Amaya and boy was (Name) angry.

They were in a club in the late 1980s and despite the rest of the team trying to hold her back, (Name) had the man in a chokehold in less than a minute and threw him onto the bar before smashing a glass over his head. Then, of course, all of the guy's friends has started a bar fight and currently (Name) was back to back with Leonard who had produced a knife from somewhere and was swinging it at the men approaching them to keep them away from the smaller girl behind him.

"Len, please don't think you have to protect me." (Name) said as she punched someone in the shoulder.

"I'm not, I'm protecting them." He drawled before ducking under a bar stool and going to Mick's aid, leaving (Name) to fight side by side with Sara who looked to be enjoying herself.

With a few well placed kicks, Sara had taken down a good number of the attackers but (Name) was still enjoying using her broken bottle to cut a few people who were angry at them. She was flourishing the makeshift weapon like it was a fencing blade and soon found herself going to help Rip who looked completely out of his depth.

"Miss (Lastname), I do admire your selflessness and protectiveness of Miss Jiwe but I would appreciate if you stopped doing this." Rip sighed, ducking away from a punch as (Name) took the attacker down with a grin.

"Sorry Captain, but I'm rather enjoying myself. I'd advise going to get some 'air' with Martin if it's getting too much for you." She teased before rolling away from a gunshot.

When did someone get a gun?

She shook her head and saw Amaya and Jax helping each other out and passed by Mick who gave her a grin and tossed her a broken pool cue before pulling out his heat gun.

"Where the hell have you been hiding that?" She asked and Mick shrugged.

"Its been in my hand the whole time." He grumbled before knocking someone out with it. "Saw Haircut and Pretty trying to talk someone out of using a gun before, go check on them will you?"

"Sure Mick, don't get too carried away." (Name) said before dashing to the nerdy men who looked borderline frightened.

She was almost there when the guy that they  were speaking to aimed his weapon at Ray who freaked out before (Name) smacked him with the pool cue and he turned to face her.

"Boo..." She smirked and swept his feet from underneath him.

The bar went silent soon after, and the only ones still standing were the Legends team who were mostly all covered in either alcohol or blood. A loud laugh came from Leonard who dropped to his knees with a dramatic groan.

"I am getting far too old for this..." He said sarcastically which caused everyone else to groan in response.

Let's just say, that night is only ever spoke about when the whole team is drunk.

Okay, this was a bit rubbish but I wanted to write a bit of light hearted borderline crack. I'm sorry 😂