Leonard - Animal.

Kinda based off Neon Trees lyrics.

(Name) swore under her breath, muttering to herself.

"Here we go again..."

Leonard was at her door, a couple of shirt buttons undone and a bottle of cheap wine. Lately, she and Leonard had been acting more than the friends they had been for years. (Name) hadn't been the crime loving jailbird they had hoped for when putting out an ad for a 'female who doesn't mind crime', but both Mick and Leonard had grown fond of her, the smart and sassy librarian who could get all the information they needed easily without arising suspicion from anyone.

"Evening (Name)." He grinned, and she let him in before shutting the door behind her.

"Treating me with wine? My, I am a lucky girl today." (Name) said dryly.

"Only the best for my favourite teammate." Leonard grinned and sat down on her bed.

"Nah, I'm sure you often try to seduce Mick with wine and an unbuttoned shirt." (Name) teased, yelping slighty when Leonard grabbed her hand and pulled her onto the bed with him.

"Who said I needed to seduce you Babe?" He whispered in her ear, kissing her softly.

She grinned and and deepened the kiss, panting as they pulled apart. He made short work of his shirt and pulled off (Name)'s top in one quick motion, capturing her lips once more. She couldn't help but get addicted the little game they played as it gave her a rush and something to look forward to after a day of angsty Rip and failed attempts on Vandal Savage's life.

She knew she wasn't getting any sleep that night...

The next morning, she only had an ice pack and a torn shirt to her remind her of night before, other than the bite marks and hickeys on her skin. Leonard had left in the early hours, with the empty bottle, leaving (Name) to struggle out of bed in the morning, with only the ice pack she was glad she put in her mini fridge to take the edge of the sting of some of the marks.

(Name) knew Leonard would feel bad for what he had done, because he didn't like seeing her in pain, especially a pain he had caused. In the heat of the moment, neither of them cared but it was after their lust filled minds had calmed that they saw it with proper eyes.

She grabbed a STAR labs hoodie that her brother Cisco had leant her and a pair of sweatpants before making her way down to grab breakfast, greeting the team with a smile.

"Morning everyone." She said, helping herself to a bowl of cereal before plopping down next to a silent Leonard.

"Hey Babe." He gave her a grin which didn't quite reach his eyes as it usually did, but right now she had bigger things to ponder, like hiding her lovebites from the others on her team.

They finished eating quickly, and Leonard pretty much dragged (Name) back to his room.

"What are you hiding?" He asked her and she sighed before removing her top to show him the various bite marks, hickeys and bruises.

He swore and kissed them all softly.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled.

"Len, it's fine. Makes me feel wanted." She assured him and he sighed before kissing her softly.

"Don't ever change Babe." He told her.

"I love you too Len." She grinned.