Leonard - Not Him

Request by CayciMiller02 - I really liked writing this one and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I liked to write it. Left on a bit of a cliffhanger, so you can decide for yourself if she dies or goes through with the plan...

A/N: descriptions of violence/torture which could be triggering to some. Brief (almost squint and you miss it) reference to non-con/sexual assault. Please if you feel this could upset you, don't read.

"(Name), Eobard wants to speak to you about something

"(Name), Eobard wants to speak to you about something." The voice of her father broke the young woman from her thoughts.

She rose obediently and then followed her father into the other room. The spear of destiny was the only thing that could bring Tommy, her dead twin brother,  back from the dead so she did what they called betrayal and then joined the Legion of Doom, half willingly and half kidnapped. When she saw Eobard and Damien, she let out a quiet sneer but Eobard picked up on it instantly. It took a second, but (Name) was being held in the air by her throat, Eobard's hand curling a fist around it, choking her. Before her father could help her, Eobard watched in slight sadistic glee as she gasped for air and struggled.

"Eobard. Stop, she's just a child." Malcolm tried to diffuse the situation and get his daughter released.

"A bratty adult is what I'd call her Malcolm. I don't trust her and you shouldn't either." Eobard shot back, but let the young woman crumple to the floor. "Damien, have her locked in the chamber, you're free to go whenever you please."

"Does that mean I can use the tools?" Damien asked, and Malcolm glared at his co-worker.

"No. It's just for intimidation. She's our prisoner and our secret weapon. Get working on frightening her enough so she'll do exactly as I say. End of the week, bring in Snart." Eobard ignored (Name)'s plea about Snart's safety and ordered her to be dragged away.

Damien's hands were rough, and he had no gentleness whilst dragging her to the prison she would be in for God knows how long. He threw her in, and locked the door behind him, his presence alone enough to frighten the former Legend. Damien laughed as (Name) flinched when he went near her, and grabbed her wrists to secure in chains hanging from the ceiling, ignoring her cries for father as he secured a rope in her mouth to muffle her screams. Tears were streaming down her face now, and (Name) regretted trusting her father to keep her safe but this was for Tommy, and for him she would truly do anything.

"You better get comfortable, because you're going to be here a long time." Damien teased before punching the woman in the stomach.

(Name) screamed and doubled over in pain, but the chains pulled and swung her backwards slightly, hurting her shoulders. She struggled and kicked at her captor who this time smacked her, and (Name) expected it to bruise.

"Be good, little Miss Merlyn. Dear Daddy isn't going to help you now." Damien hissed, leaving (Name) alone in agony.

Sure enough a week went past, but not that (Name) knew it, she wasn't aware of what day or time it was. She was still sleeping as best she could when the door to the room she was in opened, but she did not care to look at the cruel face of her father's colleague. Instead she kept her eyes closed, hoping Darhk would leave if he thought he would get no reaction from her, but the placement of a cold, hard object on her back, and a familiar voice in her ear made her eyes widen in shock.

"Thawne was right, very easy on the eyes. I love the blood and bruises, makes you look entirely more enticing. Darhk has you nice and warmed up fof me."

It was Leonard. (Name) let out a sob, but her gag prevented her from saying anything, however she still pleaded with her apparently not dead former lover to free her.

"Apologies darling, but I can't quite catch what you're saying... Maybe I should clear things up a bit, my name is Leonard Snart, and apparenty we sleep together often in the future. I have no idea who you are, but if they offer me a pretty thing like you, who am I to refuse?" Leonard drawled, and (Name)'s blood went cold.

This Leonard was truly evil...

The familiar whir of the cold gun wasn't comforting, and (Name) was terrified of her former boyfriend. She heard footsteps and looked up to see her father as well as Thawne and Darhk watching the interaction and she glared as best she could at them all, angry at her father for betraying her and letting the suffering go on.

"Are you ready to serve the Legion Miss Merlyn?" Thawne asked and in the seconds she took to falter, the cold gun pressed more into her back.

"Yes." She said but it was muffled so she nodded as well.

"Good choice. Snart, take her down and escort her to her quarters." Eobard and the others left, leaving (Name) alone with Leonard.

He untied the rope from her mouth and undid her shackles, catching her in his arms as she dropped to the floor. Leonard moved her hair away from her face and traced the cuts lightly, before his lips ghosted over her neck. (Name) shuddered and tried to push him away but Leonard just laughed softly and stood up, carrying her to her room. He lay her down on the bed before leaving and shutting the door behind him.

"There will be plenty of time for us to get acquainted, Miss Merlyn. For now, rest. We will need you in the next fight."

Those words replayed in her head until she fell asleep, and when she next awoke, her father was standing over her.

"We have the spear. The world will change and your wish will come true." He assured his daughter.

(Name) nodded, but to be honest with herself it wasn't just Tommy she wanted back now, it was the old Leonard. The Leonard she loved and knew loved her.

But she knew it was too much to ask and besides, her head felt dizzy. She was in no mood for a romance.