Ray - Snowstorms

Kind of the second part of the request by QueenOfFandomzzz for Ray.

It was snowing. Currently, (Name) was pressed to the window of the Wavrider with a mug of hot chocolate (complete with mini marshmallows, obviously it run in the family that all Snart's had to have mini marshmallows in their hot chocolate). She stared out of the window as the white flurry of snow danced around the sky before laying to rest on the forest floor.

The rest of the Legends, apart from (Name) and Ray had gone out to negotiate with the village people that no, a giant sea monster was not a good alternative to a monarch, and to get the anacronism out of the 17th century. Ray had been left behind because he was working on his A.T.O.M suit whilst (Name), unlike her late brother, couldn't stand the cold and would rather watch the winter weather from inside of the Waverider. Whilst Ray was working away, (Name) had Gideon blasting Christmas music from her speakers.

"Raymond, come on and look at the snow with me...!" (Name) called to the inventor.

"Only if we can build a snowman..." Ray teased and (Name) grinned.

"Of course we can, everyone else might be a while." She called and Ray stood up, dusting the oil and dust from his trousers and grabbed his coat before popping his head around the door with a 'ta da!'.

(Name) laughed and shrugged on her own coat before grabbing the man's hand. The two had been flirting back and forward, and with Leonard now gone, Mick had taken it upon himself to be protective over Lisa's twin and scare off any admires that she may have (and that included Ray too, unfortunately). She was happy that they finally had some alone time to mess around and bond together, and (Name) was excited to tell Lisa over the mutiverse transmitter that Ray had made her about her 'date' with the adorable inventor.

The two chased each other around the patch of snow, flinging small balls at each other, and frantically diving down to avoid being hit by an incoming snowball, as neither wanted to admit to being the looser. With a squeal, (Name) was hit in the face by a flying snowball and dramatically flopped down into a pile of fluffy snow to which Ray responded by dashing over and helping her up, apologising profusely before (Name) pulled him down with her and kissed his lips softly. The two curled into each other, and wrapped their arms around the others shoulders as they pulled each other even closer. The kiss soon parted and Ray laughed before grabbing (Name)'s hand.

"Would the most beautiful girl in the world do me the honour of making a snowman with me?" He asked with a smile and (Name) nodded and laughed.

"Sure Raymond, all you had to do was ask." She teased before getting stuck into rolling the base of the snowman whilst Ray did the head and searched for accessories for the snowman.

(Name) laughed to herself, she knew that she made the right decision to stay with Raymond...

(Sorry it's kinda short but I didn't really know what to do and since I'm not a Ray girl it kinda turned crappy...)