Chapter 4

"I think it's time we discuss why [Name] is here." Slender says, tilting his head towards Jack and Masky. Holding me in his tentacle. Jack just shrugs and makes his way back to the table, shoving his scalpel in his pocket, Masky follows after him, also sitting down at the table. Slender man turns to face the proxies, a shaky breath escapes my lips. A few seconds went by were there was silence as Slender waited for all attention to be on him so he could start.  
"Well?! Get on with it! Why is this kid here?!" Jeff snaps, waving his wrist in a gesturing motion. The knife in his hand made swishing, slicing sounds in the air as he gestured. My body shakes as I turn my face to Slender before looking back at the other proxies.
"She is here because she is one of us." Slender states. Moving closer to the table.
"One of us? How is that brat one of us?" Masky spat. Obviously not believing what he had heard.
"I witnessed her slaughter a man in the woods." Slender spoke, turning his head towards me. I could feel his faceless stare in the back of my neck.
"So, you're saying. She killed a man using telekinesis?" Said a guy with blonde hair and pointy elf ears. He tilted is head, staring at me in confusing. He glances at me, then to Slender then back to me.
"No. Not with telekinesis." Slender spoke bluntly, as if pointing out the obvious that it was not possible to kill someone that way. At least a not in the way he saw. Please don't tell them I'm a shape shifter.. please don't tell them I'm a shape shifter! I pleaded in my head. Hoping that if it were possible, that he would hear me - forgetting he's able to read minds. I really didn't want them to know what I was. They would think I were a freak.
"Then.. what did she do?" The blonde guy spoke again. Tilting his head even more.
"She ripped out his throat. Slender stated. I notice a couple of eyes widen in the room. I even saw a few smiles here and there.
"His throat? Now I'm interested! How did she do it?! What did she use!?" The blonde guy wiggled in his seat. His eyes seemed to glow as he grew excited. Please don't tell them I can shape shift! Please don't.. please don't.. I chant in my head. Over and over. I can sense Slender tilting his head at me, then looking back at the others.
"I am not permitted to say." He bluntly says. My eyelids shot open, surprised he didn't tell them what happened. Did he hear me plead?... no.. that's not possible.. is it..? I thought to myself. I feel Slender's tentacle tighten slightly before he speaks again. I then remember what Jeff said earlier, that Slender can read people's minds.
"However, her ability contains a few flaws. So I will be training her to help keep them under control." Near enough everyone in the room let out a small gasp. I heard whisper and mumbling from groups here and there. Is it rare for Slender to train someone? I thought to myself. It made me uncomfortable around the fact that Slender is offering to help me but his help seemed to surprise everyone.. I was scared..
"So, she will be staying here a while. Meaning she is going to need a room." Everyone stares blankly at Slender. He turns his head to me.
"[Name] there are no more empty rooms for you to use. Therefore you are going to need to share with someone." My eyes shot open and my heart dropped into my stomach. I didn't not want to share with anyone. Nobody here stands out as behind nice enough to share with. My body started to tremble as I worried who Slender would put me with.
"Who's she gonna stay with?" The blonde boy spoke out once again, asking more questions.
"Glad you asked. Let's talk over the possibilities. Toby is already sharing a room with Clockwork. So she cannot stay there. Hoodie and Masky share a room, so she cannot stay there either. Jeff is on his own now since he killed his last roommate - which he was punished severely for." Oh no.. Not Jeff.. He'll kill me.. my eyes started to burn as tears started to fill in them. My body shock even more. You would think I had a chill, I was shaking so much.
"I'm not sharing a room with her!" Jeff snaps. Rising out of his chair to stand in protest.
"That's enough Jeffery." Slender hissed. A small giggle escaped my lips after hearing Jeffs.. nickname?.. real name?.. is Jeffery his real or nickname? I thought to myself when suddenly a knife came flying past my face, getting stuck into a wall behind me. I gasp, shooting my head in the direction of the knife that dangled in the wall. I slowly turn to face Jeff. He had an angry look in his face as he gritted his teeth.
"Do not giggle at my name!!" He roars, infuriated. I shrink my head down into my shoulders trying to hide.
"Jeff, sit down. I don't not wish to put [Name] with you as I do not trust that you won't kill her." Jeffs irritated expression turns to an evil grin as he sits back down into his seat.
"So then.. She can't go with anyone? She can stay outside or on the sofa ." The blonde boy chuckled. Slender snapped his head in his direction. If he had a face, I bet it would look angry at the him.
"Not quite BEN.." The blonde boy  I now know as 'BEN' looked over to Slender In confusion.
"BEN. You will be moving in with Jeff." BEN glanced over to Jeff who stared at BEN evilly.
"Stop smirking at me you freak!" BEN yelled at Jeffs face.
"That's the thing elf boy. I can't stop smiling." He chuckle, pulling out another knife from his pocket, tracing his smile with the sharp blade. BEN blinked at him a few times.
"So, being as BEN has moved in with Jeff. BENS old roommate now has space in his room for you to use [Name]." I instantly glance over in Jacks direction. He's the only one Slender hasn't mentioned yet.
"Jack." Slender spoke in a low, deep voice. Jacks head slowly turned to face Slender. His mask covering any expression he may be showing. He tilts his head.
"[Name] will be sharing a room with you." He says in the strict tone. As if to say there's no changing his decision. Jack just let out a sigh. Rising in his chair and walking out of the room. I'm sure I heard a small growl from him as he left. My body tenses as I watch him leave. Slender's tentacle loosens then tightens once more as if to grab my attention. 
"[Name], you will only have to stay with Jack until I have trained you fully. Once I have finished. You have a choice. You can stay, or you can live elsewhere like some of my other proxies do." I don't say anything. I just nod to show I understand. He lowers my figure, placing me on the ground. My legs wobble a bit but I manage to re gain my balance before I could fall again.
"BEN. Please show [Name] to Jacks room." He nods, standing out of his seat, trotting over to me and grabbing my hand.
"Alright Slendy.. This way [Name]!" He turns, running away from Slender and the others, pulling me down the walkway, turning right into a hallway. Once out of the sight of the others, he slows down, letting go of my hand. I bring both arms to my chest, hugging myself. Trying to go over everything that just happened. Trying to calm myself down. There were a few seconds of silence between us as we walked before he spoke up.
"I'm BEN. But you probably already know that after what just happened." I slowly nod my head .
"I'm [Name], b-but you probably already know that t-too" I stutter. I was so nervous and confused and scared over what just happened and what is going to happen in the future. BEN chuckles.
"Yep. Sorry about how Jeff acted towards you. He's not great with people and doesn't have much manners." He lowers his head slightly before looking back up as we continued to walk.
"T-that's okay.. Sorry you have to share a room with him.. w-will you be okay?" So far BEN seems to be the only decent guy here. I hope I can at least befriend him. So I'm not completely alone.
"Eh that's alright." He gestures, flipping his wrist in the air.
"He won't hurt you..? Will he?" I ask, glancing at him.
"Nah.. If he does then it's my fault for being best friends with an insane killer. But the worst he can do is beat me up a bit. It's not as if he can kill me so soon he'll just get bored of it and stop." He shrugs. My mind completely  blanks, forgetting about the part where BEN said Jeff was an 'insane killer'.
"Has he beaten you before?" I asked. Hoping that was okay to say. I didn't want to anger him.
"Yeah, he's beaten me to a pulp a few times. But that's what I get for pranking him." A small giggle escapes from my lips after I hear that BEN pranked Jeff. He glances over to me, I quickly lower my head.
"Sorry.. I didn't mean to laugh.. just the idea of Jeff being pranked, seems kinda.. funny." I apologise. BEN doesn't get angry. He just chuckles.
"Yeah. It was fun at the time." He smiles. I'm glad I can at least have a laugh with someone. It's been so long since I last smiled.
After a few more seconds of walking, BEN stops by a door.
"Well.. this is Jacks room." He gestures pointing towards it.
"Thanks BEN." I smile at him. He nods as if to say 'you're welcome' then he turns to walk away.
"Oh, wait!" I call to him. He stops and turns slightly to face me. He tilts his head.
"Is there anything I should know.. you know. About sharing a room with Jack...?" BEN just chuckles scratching his head.
"How do you sleep?" He questions.
"Fine I guess. Why?" BEN just laughs and turns his body towards me more.
"No not like that. I mean HOW do you sleep? On your side? Or..?" It was a bit of a weird questioned so I just stood there blinking at him a little confused at why he asked.
"Uh.. I normally sleep on my back.." I always had to sleep on my back. No matter how much I wanted to sleep in a different position. I couldn't.  I was always tied with restraints..
"Why?" I question. BEN laughs turning around and walking away again.
"Good. I suggest you continue to sleep on your back." He chuckles as he walks away. He soon disappears down the hallway. I turn to face the door and inhale deeply. Why does it matter how I sleep? I shrug and begin turning the door nob. Carefully opening the door and peering inside.
"Jack.." I mumble quietly. There was no response. I walk into the room, shutting the door behind me.