Chapter 61

We sit quietly and awkwardly in Slender's office as we wait for him to arrive. I stroke Jacks Injured hand as a bandage covers it. I sigh and he just tucks my falling hair behind my ear.
"I'm sorry Jack.. I didn't know what was happening." I lower my head even more. Jack shakes his head, shuffling the chair closer as he hugs me. The scent of his chest filled my nostrils as his warmth comforted me.
"We'll get to the bottom of this [Name]."
"How can you be so calm Jack? Sally and Jeff are in bed injured because of me. BEN is pissed, I almost killed him. And I stabbed your hand. You needed stitches!" I yell as tears fill in my eyes. Dribbling down my face. Jack uses his thumb to wipe away to salty tear. His grey skin felt so soft against my cheek. He had to remove his glove in order to fix his hand.

Just in time, Slender walks in. His tentacles flailing behind him as he makes his way to his chair. Sitting down.
"Name. I have spoken with Sally, Jeff and BEN to get their stories of what happened. They all said the same thing. Has anything strange happened to you recently?"  Slender asks.
Jack turns to me and nods. He knew that I had a weird dream before all that stuff had happened.
"Yeah.. a couple of hours ago, before it all happened. I had a weird dream that my evil self is trying to take over my body and lock me away.. But then, with what just happened, I walked into the kitchen and saw things happen that also happened in my dream... then I felt pain in my head before blacking out." I say quietly. Holding back my tears. I had been so emotional lately. Always crying. I could never tell why. All I knew was that I was crying a lot and putting on weight. And now this is happening.
"I see. Well it appears that you have a split personality disorder." Slender states. Jack tsks, tilting his head to Slender.
"How is that possible? She's not completely human, she's a shape shifter!"
"That may be true. But her original form is a human being. Which means she can still develop disease and disorders of humans. Even with her shape shifting and telekinesis ability."
"So what does that mean? Is it bad that she has a split personality?"
"It's not good no. When she finally starts to go on missions, if her evil side decides to come out. She could go on a rampage and even kill her mission partner.. If she is left like this, her evil side will eventually lock her away and you'll never get her back."
Jack and I gasp at Slender's words. I pull Jack close as I cry against his chest. Sobbing like a little child.
"Jack! I don't wanna be locked away! I don't want my evil side to be free!" Jack strokes my hair as he continues to defend me.
"Theres got to be some way to stop her evil side getting out! I can't let [Name] go." Jack says as he squeezes my hand. I squeeze his back, pulling him even closer.
"[Name]. The only reason this is happening is because every time you kill someone. It's your evil side that does it. Your moral side takes no part, whether you feel you're in control or not. The fact you let this continue allowed your evil side to grow stronger until it formed a new personality."
"So what do I do?"
"You need to kill someone or something, using your moral side. You may feel upset and grief. But it must be done.. And I have a good opportunity for you." He says as he stands to his feet, walking next to us, placing a hand in my shoulder.
"[Name], you're yet to be punished for killing Masky. However, I grant you permission to kill your punisher."

~**~

We finally make it to the area where I was to be punished. I was standing in the middle of a dark forest. Jack and Slender hiding up within a tree. Slender never said what it was that was going to punish me but he explained that I will need to kill it, using my moral personality in order to kill my evil side.
As I stand there, I begin to feel sick in my stomach. I went to turn to Slender and say I felt ill and wanted to do it later but I was too late. A rustle from the bushes in front of me. I watched with wide eyes as a horrifying creature emerged from behind the trees. The beast was tall and very skinny. I could see every rib and every bone that traveled down its spine. It was bald and wore no clothes. It's back was arched as it walked on all fours. It's back feet were like human feet but with only 3 long extended toes. They came to a point like an eagles claw. It's arms were long and slim, leading down to its long fingers. I wouldn't even call them fingers. The were just claws. They must have been at least 30-60cm long. It doesn't sound like much, but when you think about it compared to the average human finger length. It's pretty long. It snarls it's fangs and saliva drips from its mouth as it slowly stalks towards me. It's claws digging down into the dirt. It passes a tree on its way. It flicks his hand towards the tree with a small slice. Creature a deep massive gash. If a tiny flick can almost cut a tree in half. Imagine what it could do to the human skin. MY human skin.