Chapter 14

Eyeless Jacks POV
I  sat at the table as everybody started to leave. Watching them as they scrape their left overs into the bin. "Ugh. How can you eat that stuff?" I say, turning to Toby who was sat at the table with me.
"It's good stuff J-Jack. You just can't stomach it b-because of how m-much your d-d-diet has changed." He said, twitching and ticking. I felt bad for his tics but there was nothing I could do and he seemed fine with it.
"L-Look." Toby said, raising his arm, pointing behind me. I turn around to see BEN talking to [Name] in the kitchen.
I sigh, turning back to face Toby.
"D-Did you tell her to watch out f-for BEN?" Toby asked, tilting his head at me as he ticked.
"I warned her of perverts living in this house. Didn't mention BENS name though." I slowly tap my finger on the table, looking at Toby as his body twitches and tics.
"W-Why not?" He asks.
"I'm not her guide dog. She needs to figure things out on her own."
"I'm n-not sure if t-that's such a go-od idea."
"Really, why not?" I question. But before Toby had time to answer, we heard a high pitched scream irrupt from another room, down the hall. It's frequency was too high for a male so it must have been a female. Toby and I leap out of our seats. Readying our weapons for any danger. I had my scalpel and Toby had his hatchets.
Not long after we heard another yell. This time from a lower toned voice. This was BENS. Instantly I knew what was happening. I ran out of the room, leaving Toby behind.
"J-Jack! W-Where are you go-oing?!" I Ignore him and run out the room. I saw the TV rooms door was closed. The only time it's ever closed is if it's locked. So I run to where the other door is, hiding around the corner.
Just then, [Name] runs past. I lung my arms forward, wrapping them around her, pulling her back against me to hide her. One of my hands covered her mouth in case BEN was nearby. She muffled a few words so I released my hand from her face.
"Let me go!" She cries, struggling from my grip.
"Hey, its me!" I say, getting her attention to know that I was not BEN. She's stops struggling. I turn her around to face me.
"Jack.." She murmurs. Before I could say anything, she leaps forward and holds me in a tight embrace. I was so shocked by her actions that I just stand there awkwardly. I've got to do something about this.. she's getting too comfortable... obviously me not being human does not effect her when she is scared or sad.. Stupid emotions.