Chapter 32

My legs finally slow down due to the numbing sensation building in them. I had been running for so long my body morphed back into a human out of exhaustion. I stumbled around, panting heavily as I fall to the floor out of breath. Pain flooding my neck. I managed to release myself from the tree, however, the snare still remained tightly around my neck. I hoped that if I had removed myself from the snare attached to the tree, that the part around my neck would come loose. I guess not. The wire intruded into my skin, blood dribbling down to my collar bone. I wanted to give in then and there, let the darkness engulf me and fall unconscious. No! Not this time! I won't rely on others taking me back while the darkness swallows me! I shake my head and stumble to my feet, breathing heavy. I slowly turn around and head back in the direction I came. Making my way back to the cabin.
Every step was wobbly due to my tired muscles. Every breath was painful due to my bleeding snared neck.

~**~

Eyeless Jacks POV
"Slender! Slender where are you?!" I yell, my voice echoing through the cabin. I grit my teeth as I wait impatiently for his arrival. 
Not long after my call, he teleports in front of me, folding his arms. His tentacles flailing behind him.
"What is it Jack?" His voice pierced through my mind. His stance was stern as his figure towered over me. I was always pretty tall. Taller than most proxies here. But Slender. His height was something else.
"Did you know, you have a wolf-horse hybrid living in you forest?!" I shout in frustration. Another meal, gone! All because of some horse with a big mouth. It's a shame that snare wasn't tighter. Would be funny to see that thing decapitate itself. 
"Wolf-horse hybrid? There is no such thing in my forest Jack." He shakes his head in disbelief. I just chuckle at his words.
"Slender, I saw the thing with my own eyes! It was caught in a snare! It looked like an ordinary horse until it tried to bite me and suddenly it had a hounds snout!" I growl, folding my arms in anger. Slender instantly unfolds his, looking as if he was taken aback by my words. He tilts his head slightly but soon leans it back up straight.
"We will talk about this later." With that, he teleports away. Leaving me alone in the kitchen, dining room.
Ugh! This is utter bullshit! I know what I saw! It was caught in a snare for god sake! I didn't imagine that! Or image shooting a guy and slitting someone's throat...
Ugh, I forgot to harvest their organs, I knew I was forgetting something. I'll go back and get them now. And afterwards. I'll deal with [Name].
As I make my way to the door, [Name] shoves the door open. Steeping inside the kitchen, dining room.

Readers POV
I finally reach the cabins entrance, I reach out to the door knob, turning it and pushing the door open, stepping inside and closing it behind me. My eyes were closed as I take a deep sigh, but as soon as I open them, a hand clasps around my throat and pushes me back. I gasp as my back makes impact with the wall, wincing as a hand grips tightly around the snare hidden under my [f/c] shirt collar.
I look at my attacker to see a familiar mask. Jacks.
"Jack! What are you doing!" I look around for someone to help me. But there was no one, It was just me and Jack.
"You smashed one of my jars." He states. His voice sounding agitated. But I soon remember what happened before I climbed out the window earlier.
"Jack I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-"
"You broke a rule." He interrupts me, his head leaning closer.
"You must be punished." His words cause my eyes to widen as my mouth drops slightly. I was so scared. What did he mean by a punishment.
"J-Jack- I honestly didn't mean-" I was again interrupted. This time it was by Jacks hand grabbing my arm, pulling me.
He drags me all the way to his bedroom, which now had a new, fixed door. He reaches with his free hand, turning the door knob to open the door. He shoves me inside, causing me to stumble. He steps in, shutting the door behind him. Locking it.
I catch my balance after recovering from Jacks shove.
"Jack, I swear! It was an accident! I was scared and-"
"Not only did you break a rule. But I was forced to break down my own door because of your actions."
"Please Jack! Masky and BEN were looking for me! I didn't know what to do! I panicked!" Jack ignored my words and started walking over to me. He stopped when he was still a distance away, but close enough to reach. His hand slowly rises to his mask as he tilts it to the side, revealing his mouth and sharp fang-like teeth. His skin dull and grey.
"W-What are you g-going to do.."  I ask as my body shivers with fear. I heard a growl slip from Jacks as he snatches out his hand, grabbing my shirt and yanking it towards him. My shirt was only thin and Jack was very strong, so, instead of my body being pulled towards him, my shirt just tears from my body, revealing my pale skin. I stand there in my bra for only a split second before squealing out in embarrassment. I crouch to the floor, covering my chest with my legs, hiding my blushing face. Only to realise the the snare caught around my neck, was now visible.

Eyeless Jacks POV
I reach out my hand, tearing her shirt away from her body. He skin was so pale, so beautiful. Her figure looked so fine; every curve from her bust down to her hip.
However, something caught my eye. Around her neck. She squeals and slams down to the floor. Trying to cover herself. How pathetic.
I walk up closer to her, towering over her, staring down to her quivering body.
"Stand up." I order as her shoulders shake at my words. I watch down her back as blood dribbles down it from her neck. Some blood was old but some was still fresh. The scent filled my nose, causing me to dribble. It smelled so good. I just wanted to taste her, again and again, over and over.
"N-No! Not unless you give me my shirt back!" She cries. Her stubbornness angers me. I snatch out my hand, grabbing her arm, pulling her up.
"I said stand up!" I snarl. I hated when people disobey my orders, it infuriates me. He body stands awkwardly she as quivers, trying her best to cover and hide her chest.
More blood dripped from her neck, down her collar bone. I follow the trail up to the source. It looked like wire had be caught around her neck.
"A snare?" I mumble as my finger traces along the wound. My touch causing her to flinch and wince at the pain. Suddenly my mind clicks as I remember to the hybrid caught in a snare. It escaped with the wire collar still attached around its throat. I growl, grabbing her hair, yanking it back. Her head snaps back as she gasp in pain, her eyes squinting shut.
"How did you get this around your neck!" I ask as I watch her face tremble. The corners of her mouth and her eyes twitching as she's on the edge of tears.
"Answer me!" My yells cause her to scream in fear. Tears start to stroll down her face. I stare down at her as my feelings turn from anger to lust as I travel down her body. Her skin was so soft and pale. So smooth. Every dip and crevasse by her collar bone was so finely detailed. Her hip bones standing out of her skinny waist. He stomach so flat as her ribs extruding out, pushing against her thin layer of skin. It looked like she hadn't eaten in weeks. I was in a trace by how stunning I found her body. It was a work of art, a master piece.
As I grip onto her hair, my free hand travels down her back to her waist. Her eyes pop open, her eyelids slamming against her forehead as I pull her close against my body. I could feel the warmth of her as her fear grew to panic. I could hear her heart pounding out of her chest as her breathing increased. She was too scared to talk. Her expression was so entertaining. It was beautiful.
A grin starts to form on my face. Her [e/c] orbs widening even more.
She tries to stutter some words, but her body was too numb and tense to speak. Her fear overwhelmed me. I couldn't take it anymore. The urge was too much.  I wanted her, I needed her. She needed to be mine and mine alone. I let out a growl before plunging my lips against hers. A small yelp escapes from her as she is shocked by my actions. She tries to pull away but I would not allow it. I pushed against her lips harder, my grip on her hair loosening as my grasp around her waist only tightened as I shift her body even closer.