Chapter 10

[A/N: sorry the previous chapter was short, I was practically falling asleep as I wrote it so I apologise for it being short and possibly sloppy.]

"Teleportation Child. Teleportation." Slender spoke. He's voice filling my ears. It was deep and rigid. Quiet static continued buzzing around me and Jack.
"Why did you b-bring me out into the w-woods?" I asked nervously. Dreading to think what the answer could be. It could either be good or bad. But what could possibly be good about this? I held my breath, not realising, waiting for Slender to answer.
"It is time for you training." His voice rung. Filling the air with a quiet yet loud echo. A shiver ran down my spine. This was the last thing in my mind. If he's talking about the 'telekinesis' thing, then fine.. but shape shifting? I wasn't going to do it. Not in front of Jack.. and everybody else.. I turned my head looking behind me. Nearly all the proxies living in the cabin where behind, watching, waiting to see what my ability was that so desperately needed Slender's help.
"So. Let's begin." His voice rang once more. I started to tremble and my body shook.
"I-I-I..." i can't do this.. not here.. not with everyone watching! I thought I myself. Clenching my eyes shut.
"Do not worry. If you wish the others not to watch, we shall go elsewhere." What? Can he.. can you hear my thoughts Slender?
"Yes child I can. But do not worry, I am currently speaking into your mind alone. No other proxy can hear what I am currently saying to you." I sigh in relief. My mind flashes back to when Jeff spoke about Slender reading minds. This was something I seriously needed to remember and stop forgetting. Relaxing my muscles and my body, my shoulders slouching. Thank you Slender.. I just do not want them to see.. to see what I am.. I'm a freak..
"Nobody is a freak child. We all have our own abilities that we learn to cope and live with amongst each other." I nod in agreement at his words. I notice Jack tilt his head. He was probably wondering why I nodded out of the blue.
"Step closer child. I shall teleport us somewhere quiet." His voice was soft and calm, as if to be in no rush and no force. I exhale deeply, my breath was shaky. I slowly take a few steps forward. One of Slender's tentacles stretch out and carefully raps around my shoulders loosely, I barely felt it was there.
In the blink of an eye, we where gone, now somewhere completely different. We were still in the woods, but the other proxies and the cabin were no longer in sight.
"Let's begin. Try and turn into an animal. It can be any." My eyes widen. He wants me to change just like that, but it's not that simple.
"I-I can't.."
"You can't? What do you mean? Why not?" He questions, tilting his head at me.
"I can't c-change just like that.. It's painful.. I've only ever been able to change out of anger or fear.. even then, it hurts.. sometimes.. and I lose control! It's like my subconscious is locked away! I become a completely wild animal! When I change back.. I have no memory of what I did.. or who I hurt..." I lower my head, staring at me feet. A small tear rolls down my cheek.
"Well then, let's start with that."
"Huh?" My head shifts up, gazing at him.
"When you begin to shift, as you say, your subconscious IS being locked away. You're allowing this to happen. You must learn to control the beast that you become. This way you will have complete control, and you will remember once you change back." He made it sound simple. So easy.. but it wasn't going to be that way. I could tell.
"So.. what do I do?.."
"Close your eyes. Picture the animal you wish to become in your mind." I do as he says, closing my eyes.
"Tell me child. What animal do you see?"
"I-I see a tiger.."
"Good. Now think hard. What does this tiger look like. Explain every detail."
"It's big. Like a Great Dane dog. Maybe bigger. It's a white tiger. Beautiful white with black stripes. Big paws and sharp claws. With a long fluffy tail." As I speak, my body starts to vibrate and shake. Causing my knees to wobble.
"Good. Now, explain its facial features to me. What are its teeth like? The colour of its eyes?"
"I-it has long, sharp, fang-like teeth-" As soon as those words left my mouth, I felt a sharp pain shoots through my gums and jaw. Causing me to arch forward, clamping my hands around my mouth.
"Gah!!"
"Careful [Name]. Concentrate. Keep control."
I shakily remove my hand slowly. Straightening my back and shutting my eyes again.
"I-it has a pink nose w-with l-long whiskers.. Fluffy ears and beautiful bright blue eyes." Suddenly my eyes started to burn, as if to be set on fire. I scream, cupping my hands over my face. My screams grew louder as my entire body started to burn up.
"[Name] concentrate. Your body is allowing it to take control. You must not let it! Do not let it lock your subconscious away. Fight it!" Slender growled. I couldnt tell if he was concerned or angry. I tried, I tried so hard to try and take over. Take control. But the pain was just too much.
"I c-can't! It hurts!" I cry. Falling to the floor on my hands and knees, clutching my stomach and chest in agony.
"Fight it [Name]! If you allow it to take over you may lose control or it could backfire against yourself causing you more harm. You must fight it, but only to remain in control, not to stop the change from occurring." He yelled. Trying to talk over my loud screams. It didnt hurt when I attacked that man. So why is it hurting  now? Is it because when I pinned him, I had already lost control, so it was painless?
"GAAH!" I scream and yell as the pain grows. It feels like my lungs were being compressed and my ribs crushed, my intestines felt like they were being tied in a knot, to be then pulled until they snap. My legs often made loud cracking sounds. As if every bone was breaking. Pain shot through my back as my spine elongated. Growing out further, stopping at a certain point. Blood dripped from my lower back where my spine has grown out, piercing through the skin. Fur grew around it, continuing much longer than the bone. Forming a tail.
"I can't control it!" I yell. Hoping Slender would be able to do something.
"You must. Think it. Think about taking control. Picture yourself in your mind as the animal with full control."  My breathing became heavy and hard as I stumbled to my feet, clamping my eyes shut. Take control... Take control.. Take control. Take control! TAKE CONTROL! I thought over and over in my head like a chant. I couldn't  keep it going as the pain interrupted my thought. I slam my chest forward, arching my back, clenching into my stomach. My body begins to vibrate more and more until my chest and arms were suddenly swung back. A large gust of wind blew through the air, the pain was at its maximum and my screams and cries echoed through the woods causing the ground, the trees, the bushes and even Slender to shake and wobble. Suddenly my body is thrown back and the wind came to a halt. My body slams against a tree. Sliding down and slumping to the floor. Slender teleports in front of me. I watch as his figure crouches down to me. My vision blurry, my energy drained and my body aching, sore and now bruised.
"You lost control." He growls. His head looking down at me. I tried to speak but nothing came out. What could I say? I failed and that's all there is to it. It was my fault. I sigh, blinking and couple times, trying to regain my vision back to normal.
Slender stands, still looking down at me.
"That's enough for today. We shall try again in a couple of days." My heart raced. I really didn't want to try this again. I exhale deeply and try to stand. I move into my hands and knees, leaning on my hands for support. However, as I did this, pain shot through my right arm. All the way from my finger tip to my elbow. I cry out falling to the floor.
"M-My arm! I-it hurts!" I cry. Tears still rolling down my face. Some dry, some now new.
I flinch as Slender's tentacle raps around my aching arm. Feeling all around it.
"It is not broken. However you must have damaged it either during the change process or after hitting the tree.. I suggest you find a sling in the cabin to support it." He sighs. I feel another tentacle rap around me, then another, then another. My body was raised off the ground. He was carrying me. In a blink of an eye, we returned back to the cabin. As slender walked through the front door. All the proxies were gathered in the kitchen dinning room by the door, whispering and bickering. However it soon stopped when they saw me in Slender's arms-tentacles.
"Jack. Please take [Name] and help fix up her arm." He demanded. His voice was stern yet somewhat caring. What was it that these guys do? Some seemed nice and sometimes strict. What are the 'missions' they go on? Im such a screw up.. I think to myself. I watch as Jack nods, walking over to me and the faceless man. Slender puts me down, but my legs were still weak. My knees buckle and I fall, but I did not hit the floor. I look up to see I was being carried again. This time by Jack. I became flustered and hot. I was so close to him, he smelled so nice but then I remembered he wasn't human. This sent shivers down my spine as a small chuckle escapes from under his mask. My body bounces as I feel Jack trot away, making his way to the bathroom to receive the first aid kit.