Chapter 48

Ugh, stupid Smiles, stupid Jeff, stupid BEN, stupid Masky!! UGH! I hate everyone! Well.. not everyone.. Sadie is nice.. I like Sally.. Toby did help with Maskys torture but in the end he saved me so I guess he's okay.. Jack. I love Jack.. It's weird to think that the monster who made me  who I am. The monster I've hated since that day. Was the monster I fall in love with.
I wait patiently, my neck and tail bleeding severely due to Smiles bites. Why did Smiles attack me? I've been like this for a few weeks now. He's seen me around. Why now? Why then? Why me?
Just then, my thoughts were interrupted by a familiar mask walking into the room. It was Jack. Following begin him was LJ and the other masked proxy who carries a paintbrush. It's weird. His mask looks like Maskys. Yet it has a red smile like Jeffs. Kinda strange.
"So, what happened LJ?" The unknown proxy asks. LJ tuts, giving the unknown proxy an unamused glare. Jack also stares at him as he lets out a chuckle.
"BP, Jack has already told you 4 times." Jack says. Wait what? LJs name is Jack? So the J makes sense, but what does the L stand for? Ugh, this is gonna be confusing. Two Jacks. Let's just keep LJ as LJ and Jack as Jack.
I stare in confusion was I watch the proxy I now know as 'BP' shake his head as he lowers it.
"Just tell me, one more time." He asks as all three of the proxies walk over to me, crouching down beside me. Jack, my Jack raises his hand, stoking my head between my ears. Loud purrs vibrate through my body into Jacks hand as I listen to LJ explain the story.

"We were all in bed. I heard loud cries. I came to see what it was and so did Jeff. We came in here. Saw [Name] crushing Smiles's leg between her teeth. Jeff got angry. But I saw that [Name] also had wounds. So, she must have fought back in self defence." LJ explains. All three of them turn to me. They knew I couldn't explain everything to them of what happened so they had to keep the questions simple that could be answered with either a yes - nod. Or a no - head shake.
"[Name]. Did Smiles attack you first?" Jack asks.
*Nod*
"Okay. Do you know why?" BP asks. Everyone gives him a confused glance. Jack had his mask on but I could tell what expression he was showing.
*Head shake*
"Did you provoke him?" LJ asks.
*Head shake*
"Did he provoke or torment you before he attacked?" LJ asks another question.
*Head shake*
Everyone turns to each other, scratching their heads in confusion. Even though two of them wore masks. You could just tell by their body language that they were completely lost.
"Were you even awake when he attacked you?" BP asks, shrugging his shoulders and tilting his head at me. His paintbrush flicking in his hands.
*Head shake*
All of them seem to freeze in shock. As they stare at me. My ears twitching and flicking as I hear all the sound around me. My sense were so sensitive now. I felt like I could hear anything.
"So. He stacked you while you were sleeping?" Jack asks as he stokes my soft fur down my back gently.
*Nod*
Jack sighs but LJ and BP remain silent as they do not know how to act in this situation.
"Why would Smiles randomly attack you during your sleep? Does he obey anyone else other than Jeff?" Jack says in a deep low tone as he faces the other two proxies. Continuing to stroke my fur. BP just shakes his head as he was not sure. LJ however remained silent for  a while until he looks over at me, then to Jack. Before speaking up.
"It's mainly Jeff he listens to but at the odd time he will also obey Slender and Masky." He states as he leans his chin into the palm of his hand.
A loud growl could be heard from Jack. His touch against my fur becoming more and more rough.
"It must have been Masky. I'll kill that son of a bitch." He hisses from under his mask. The other two proxies sigh as they stare at Jack. Causing him to tilt his head.
"Jack, I know you hate Masky but you can't just go killing him." BP says.
"At least not without our help." LJ adds with a menacing smile. They all chuckle together as they stand and make their way to leave the room. But before Jack leaves, he stops and turns to me.
"I'll be back with a first aid kit." He says before he leaves, following the other two proxies.
I inhale and exhale deeply through my nose before lowering my body to the ground, laying next to the fire to keep warm as my eyelids slowly become heavy as I start to drift off to sleep.

~**~

A couple of hours had passed. I was healing well thanks for Jack and his medical handy work. The bandages felt weird on my fur but they were helping a lot. The pain was a lot less than what it was.
I wander around the halls, trying to find something to do. My long sharp claws making tiny tap, scratching sounds against the wood flooring with every step or movement of my paw. I turn a corner and continue to walk until Sally's room came into view. Her door was open slightly and I could hear giggling coming from inside.
I trot over and poke my head in the door. My fiery yellow orbs watching as Sally and Sadie play some sort of game together. Sally looks up, glancing over Sadies shoulder as she stares at the door to see me looking back at her.
"[Name]!" She squeals as she runs over to the door, opening it more and allowing me inside. She skips back over to Sadie and sits on the floor. I follow behind her and lay next to her, my head resting on her lap as she crosses her legs.
"You're just in time [Name]. We were about to start a game of Truth or Dare" She chuckles as she watches Sally stroke my soft, silky black fur. Pulling on my ears every now and then. Causing them to flick out of her grip, making her giggle.