Chapter 49

Truth or Dare? How is this meant to work? Hmm... I guess it won't actually be that difficult for me as I can communicate somewhat..
I don't know what it is, but Sadie seems different. Her behaviour has changed around me. My bright big yellow orbs stare at Sadie as she watches back and forth from Sally and I, deciding who she should pick to go first.
"Sally. Truth or Dare?" Sadie asks as she grins at Sally, making her giggle.
"Dare!" Sally squeals as she wiggles in her spot. Smiling as her eyes shut with the smile.
"Okay Sally. I dare you, to...Run into Jeffs room and hug him." Sadie says with a laugh. I growl and stand to my paws in protest. Jeff was dangerous, even with proxies. I didn't trust this Dare.
"Relax [Name]. Jeff has a soft spot for Sally. He won't harm her." She says trying to reassure me. I glance down to Sally to see her smiling wide at me. I exhale before slowly sitting back down. Sally running out of the room.

Once Sally left, an awkward silence filled the air between Sadie and I. I turn my head to the side to try and let her know that I was confused about her silence.
"What?" She hisses. Me ears flick to her snappy tone. But she somehow seems to get the message but she just sighs.
As silence engulfed us, I stared to pick up in the conversation down the hall.
                ~~"Sally? What are you doing in here?.. No..No! Sally no!!" ~~ 
Jeff shouts. I'm guessing Sally was trying to hug him and he was running away.
              ~~"Sally! Let me go! Get off of me!! Ugh! I don't do hugs!"~~
Not long after, the sounds of giggling and running footsteps could be heard making their way towards the room I was in. Sally speeds into the room, laughing loudly.
"I did it!" She announces proudly. I mentally smile. Sadie gives her a nod to say it was her turn to pick who goes next.
"Umm!.. [Name]! Truth or Dare!" Sally asks, poking my nose. I snort at her touching, causing her to giggle. How am I supposed to tell her my answer? Just then, Sadie carved a T and a D into the wooden floor of Sally's room. I lift my front paw and place it over the T.
"Truth!" Sally declares.
"Okay Sally. Ask [Name] a question.." Sadie says, as if to state the obvious.
"Okay! [Name]?! Do you love Jack?!" She asks in her high pitched tone. I was taken aback by her question but before I could answer with a nod. I heard an annoyed growl from Sadie.
"That's enough games, lets go Sally."
"But! We only just started!" Sally says in the hope that the game would continue.
"Well I'm bored so let's go do something else!"
"Okay.." Sally stands and follows Sadie out of the room. Giving me a small wave before exiting through the door. What was that all about?

Eyeless Jacks POV
LJ, BP and I all make our way towards the attic where Masky was resting to recover from his wounds. All of us carried a weapon of our choice. LJ had a hammer, BP had a knife and I had my scalpel. Our objective was to smash, stab and slice. I may harvest a few organs here and there.
"This is what he deserves for sending Smiles to attack [Name]" I say in a low deep, stern voice. LJ and BP both nod at the same time as they agree with my words.
We make our way to the attic and slowly push open the door in the hope to not startle or awaken Masky. We all step into the room, luckily he was asleep. We close and lock the door, walking up to him. He looked peaceful. Almost too peaceful.
I glance up to LJ and he gives Masky a confused look. He checks him over as well as checking the environment surrounding him.
"Jack, BP. Who else is in charge of Smiles again?" He asks.
"Well, didn't you say that other than Jeff, it's only Slender or Masky?" BP asks as he tilts his head. LJ sighs as he leans away from Masky. Scratching the back of his head.
"Well.. who ever it was. It wasn't Masky who ordered Smiles to do that." He says as he looks over to me.
"What? It must be!" I protest. LJ only shakes his head, looking down to Masky then back up to me.
"Jack. Maskys in a coma. There's no way he was able to do it."
"Then.. who did?"

[A/N: Sorry this was short. I'm running out of inspiration, so I seriously need ideas from you guys!!]