Chapter 12

I lay on my bed, head sunk deep into the pillow. The two sides surrounded my head puffed out like mountains as my head created a pit in the centre.
I don't know what's going on with my head. I have mixed feelings about everything! BEN seems like a funny guy to have a laugh with, Jeff is someone I definitely need to stay away from. I do NOT like Masky. Toby seems nice but I have to stay away on Clockworks orders. I roll my eyes and continue to think. I don't have much of an opinion on Maskys friend. I don't even know what his name is? He always has his hood up and tends to remain quiet. The rest of the proxies must live elsewhere. However, I REALLY don't know how I feel about Jack. I'm so scared of him but at the same time, I'm not. He's a good guy, he helped clean my wounds, he put my arm in a sling, he carried me when I nearly fell due to weak legs, he even warned me about watching out for pervs when I shower.. I sigh, closing my eyes. But then again, he's not human. A shiver rushes down my spine, causing my eyelids to flutter. He's not human and he said he would kill me if he got the chance.. I can see that he would and that he wasn't joking from the way he cut me with his scalpel when Masky edged him on...
I sit up, rubbing my temples. I hear the fabric of my pillow shift as the weight of my head is removed.
I swing my legs over the edge of the bed and stand to me feet, making my way to the door. I had been thinking for a while, and judging by the smell, it was dinner time.
I walk out the room, shutting the door behind me, walking down the hallway, turning left into the kitchen, making my way to the dining table. Nobody was there yet, except a small girl in a pink dress. She had long brown flowing hair and beautiful green eyes. I sat at the table, sitting opposite her, watching her as she hugged her teddy and smiled at me.
"I'm Sally! Who are you!" She asked me. Her voice sounded happy and cheerful. I smile back, giggling playfully to her.
"Hey there Sally! I'm [Name]! Lovely to meet you!" I gave her a tiny wave, squinting my eyes as I smile wide at her. She giggles, waving back at me.
"This is Charlie, but only I can call him that! You can call him Mr Teddy bear!" She squeals, wiggling in her seat, hugging her teddy close to her chest. I giggle, showing another wave, this time to the teddy. I know it sounds silly but she's a little girl. Got to have some fun now and then..
" Hi Mr Teddy bear!" I smile. Sally laughs, hugging her teddy tightly, swaying it back and forth. I giggle as I watch her. She was so innocent and cute.
"Hey [Name]! Will you play with me!" She asks, her eyes glow bright, as she looks at me with plead.
I giggle, nodding to her.
"Maybe later Sally!" I smile, she nods and starts talking to her bear. I giggle but soon stop as I hear footsteps making their way towards the table. More than one set. Judging by how loud and how many thuds there were. I'm guessing there was a group walking towards the table. I was right. Near enough everyone came and sat down. All but one. Jack.
A few minutes pass and Jack finally arrives at the table. Sitting down at the only available seat. Next to me. Myself and everyone else enjoyed a full plate of delicious food, however, Jacks plate was empty and remained empty for the entire dinner. This worried me.
"Jack?.. Aren't you going to eat?" I ask, looking at him, swallowing my mouthful of food.
"I'm not hungry." He states. Staring down at his plate.
"He is a liar." A voice spat. I turn my head in the direction of the voice to find myself looking at Masky.
"What?" I ask, tilting my head. I really didn't like Masky so I had to think hard about whether or not what he was saying was true.
"He's a liar. Jacks always hungry. He just, doesn't eat what we eat." He chuckles, turing his head away from me, looking up at Jack.
"Isn't that right Jack." He chuckles. What is this guys problem. Why does he always pick on Jack!?
"Shut up Masky." Jack growls, as he continues to stare at his plate. Placing his hand on the table beside it, leaning back into his chair.
"What? You mean. You haven't told her yet?" Masky tilts his head. His voice sounded mocking and sarcastic.
"Told me what? - if it's about the human thing... then.. I already know.." I lower my head, looking at my knees. However my face is lifted by a finger under my chin. My gaze is lifted until it meets with Maskys.
"No no no. Not that. I meant about his... eating habits." He says with a chuckle. I could tell he was smirking behind his mask. I snap my face away, out of his grip, glaring at him with a frown. I hate when people touch my face!...This seemed to surprise him a bit as his head pushed back, staring at me.
"You know kid. Your manners are really starting to get on my nerves." He reaches under the table, pulling out a metal object and standing up, looking down at me. I lift my head to face him again, now as he stood. My body starts to tremble. In his hand was a crowbar. By the seems, he used it a lot as there was, dried blood, already on it. I stand out of my chair and back away from the table. Holding my hands in front of my chest in surrender. Masky follows me away from the table. Every step back I took, he took another forward. He held his crowbar in one hand, hitting his other hand on its palm repeatedly. Like you would do with a riding crop or whip. As I back away, something small a red dashes behind me, causing me to stumble and fall on my rear with a thud. I look up to see that Masky had already reached me. He stood over me, looking down, still holding onto his crowbars tightly. He lifts it in the air and prepares to swing as me. I brace myself for impact, shielding my head with my arms, however nothing happened. Masky went to hit me but he stopped by hearing a voice. I expected it to be Slender's, being as he's the 'boss' around here. But it wasn't. It was Jacks.
"Knock it off Masky. Put that thing down." He says. No emotion is his voice. It was just blank. No anger, no fear, nothing. Just natural or neutral. Whatever you want to call it.
Masky crouches down, grabbing my [f/c] shirt collar, yanking me forward.
"I'm not finished with you." He growths, whispering quietly at my face. He lets go of my shirt, pushing me back to the floor before making his way back to the table. I sigh with a shudder, standing up and brushing myself off. Heading back to the table to finish my dinner.