Chapter 45

Readers POV
I slowly peel open my eyelids as the sun shines above my head, peaking within the trees. I sigh as I lay there on my side, Jack once again, wasn't there for me to see when I open my eyes. I inhale and exhale deeply before rolling over to face the opposite direction, the long grass tickling my ears as I turned. I sigh closing my eyes for a long blink before opening them again.  As soon as I re open my eyes, a large smile forms on my face to see Jack laying there. His black empty oozing sockets staring back at me. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not by looking at his eyes. I snuggle closer to him, leaning my head in his outstretched arm. I feel as hands pull me close as his arms wrap around me.
"Jack" I whisper. There was no response, he must still be asleep. I raise my hand to touch his face but I soon stop when I see fabric over his shoulder. I lift my head, looking down at our bodies, we were still naked but we were both covered with a blanket. Our clothes placed randomly around us. I lower my head back onto Jacks arm as I stare at his sleeping smile.
Did he get us a blanket last night? Did someone else bring it and cover us?.. WAIT, yesterday.. the noise that interrupted our chat.. Jack never said what it was?... oh well, I'll ask him later.. right now I just wanna sit here and watch him sleep.. he's so handsome, monster or not.. I love him.. My smile only widens are I begin to stroke his cheek.

He gins to stir in his sleep as his head moves into my touch, his voice grumbly and his breathing becomes louder to his normal rate.
"[Name]?" He murmurs tiredly having just woken up.
"Morning sleepy head" I chuckle as I ruffle his hair gently. He smiles, his fangs pointing out if his lips.
"Did you really mean what you said last night Jack? About loving me?" I ask quietly as I burrer my head closer in Jacks arm.
"I mean.. I'm nothing but a freak of nature.." I sigh, looking away. Jack raises his free hand to my cheek, stroking it gently.
"I meant it [Name] and I could say the same, I'm a monster who eats peoples organs." He chuckles awkwardly. I smile at his attempt to make me feel better.
"Yeah but you're my monster." I smile as I lean in and kiss him on the lips. He kisses back softly, smiling against my lip.
I pull away and stare into his empty sockets. Smiling at each other.

"Well well. Isn't this a site for sore eyes." A voice growls. Jack andI stare at each other in confusion before raising to sit up, looking at the people before who stood before us. The blanket covering Jack falls revealing his toned chested, still covering his lower half. I however, hold onto the blanket to cover my breasts.
"Masky." Jack snarls. I stare in horror and embarrassment as Masky and BEN stand before us.
"Sorry Jeff couldn't make it. He's busy disciplining Toby for betraying me." Masky chuckles behind his mask.   I sit there shivering in fear as I stare from BEN over to Masky then back to BEN. I couldn't see emotions on Maskys face due to his mask. But I could see BENS. He was smirking evilly as he stares down at my figure hiding behind the blanket.
"I must say Jack. You're quite the freak behind your mask. Your proxy name finally makes sense. Huh eyeless Jack?" Jack growls loudly, his fangs poking through his lips.
"What do you want Masky?" Jack asks, his shark-like teeth snapping with every word.
"Oh nothing. Just thought we'd have some fun with [Name]. But I see you've beaten us to it." Masky laughs as he turns his head to look down at me. I shiver, pulling the blanket up higher to my shoulders, hiding behind it. Jack takes hold of my hand underneath the blanket to comfort me.
"Leave her alone Masky. I've had enough of you pestering her."
"Me? I'm not pestering her. We're just playing a game. Isn't that right [Name]?" He asks tilting his head at me. 

"I-I'm not playing anything with you." I say quietly out of fear of what could happen in the passing moments. BEN slowly tilts his head at me. His smirk still plastered in his face. I look away awkwardly at his stare before looking over to Masky.
"P-Please. Just leave us alone.." I beg shyly. Masky chuckles as he steps towards me, crouching down and grabbing my chin, pulling me closer.
"Aw isn't that cute. Begging for us to leave you alone. Go on, say it again. Beg me to leave. I wanna hear every word." Masky says in a seductive tone, causing Jack to growl in anger. I hear the sounds in a tongue scraping against lips. I pull my head away, turning to face away from Masky. His hand reaches for my cheek. Gently stroking my skin.
"Your skin is so soft. So frail. Doesn't take much to break it. I wonder how you taste." He chuckles. I once again hear the sounds of Masky licking his lips.
"That's enough Masky!" Jack roars in anger as he pulls me towards him, away from Masky.
"Come now Jack. I'm not the only one thinking it. Isn't that right BEN?" He calls. We all look over to BEN to see him still starring down at me. Drool hanging from his lips.
"The fact that [Name] is hiding naked behind that blanket is driving him crazy." Masky laughs, walking over to BEN, leaning his arm in his shoulder.
"He would very much like to play with your toy. Wouldn't you BEN?" Masky torments, nudging BEN. BEN slowly nods his head, the corners of his mouth twitching into his smirk.

"Masky, I'm not going to tell you again. Leave us alone-"
"Or what? You'll cut me open with your scalpel that you don't currently have with you?" Jack grinds his teeth as Masky turns his head to face me.
"I think it's about time we found out what your ability is, don't you [Name]? You've been here a long time, I find it very rude to not share your secret ability with us." He says as he fakes a mocking cry. Wiping an imaginary tear away from the eye of his mask.
"I-I'll never show you." I speak worryingly, staring up to Masky and BEN. My grip around Jacks hand tightens.
"We already know about your telekinesis. Jack had the opportunity to experience that for himself when you first came here. But I want to know what your other ability is."
"I w-won't let you see." I say as I lower my head. Jacks thumb gently stoking  the skin of my hand as he folds it tight.
"Hm. I know one way to persuade you." Masky says as he clicks his fingers. BEN automatically snaps his stare away from me, pouncing on Jack, pinning him to the floor. He starts to repeatedly punch him in the face. Jack easily pushes him off but he constantly goes back for more.
"Stop it!" I cry as I tug on BENS arm, trying to pull him off of Jack. Maskys tsks as he pounces on me, pinning my arms down.
"Get, off, her!" Jack orders between punches of BEN. Masky just chuckles as his mask stares down at me. I try to push him off but he was too strong.
"Whatever your ability is, it sure doesn't involve strength." He laughs.
"You don't know anything about me!" I shout as I continue to try and push him off. I look over to Jack to see that he was bleeding a lot and starting to become weak under BENs punches.
"BEN STOP IT!" I yell as I try and reach out to Jack. Masky grabs my hands and pin them above my head with one of his hands. His free hand raising to my face, stoking my cheek. I snap my head and attempt to bite his fingers but he manages to pull his hand away in time.
"Ugh, you bitch!" Masky growls as both of his hands latch around my neck, letting go of my hands. I instantly grab into his wrists trying to pull him off of me as his grip gets tighter.
I need to change my form in order to save myself and Jack!.. No, no I can't! I can't let Masky and BEN see my ability.. But I have to help Jack! As it becomes hard to breath, my body stops listening to my mind and begins to change out of instinct. Masky lets go of my neck as he backs away, BEN also stops punching Jack as he stares at me in shock.
I had morphed into a beautiful black panther. I know I have become one of these before. But it's my favourite animal to become.
"We warned you to stay away. No you have to pay the price!" I roar as I lunge forward, pinning Masky to the floor. Jack takes his opportunity to grab a near by rock and smash it against BENs head. I snarl at Masky as saliva falls from my fangs.
"Y-you're a freak!" Masky yells as he tries to push me off of him. I roar in his face, causing him to shrink his head against the ground. I snap my teeth at his shoulder, sinking deep into his flesh as my jaw locks in place. I begin to tug and pull at his shoulder as he yells in pain. Punching and trying to push my head away from his shoulder. But I wasn't going to let it happen. I sunk my teeth in further, blood pouring from the gashing wound.

BEN stumbles away from Jack as he holds into his bleeding head. Jack ties the blanket around his waist to cover himself up as he begins to punch BEN, knocking him to the ground. Jack grabs his jeans from the floor and removes the scalpel from the pocket. Pouncing on BEN and pressing it against his side.
"You know BEN. I'm feeling kinda hungry after losing a lot of blood from your beating. Mind if I steal a kidney?" He laughs as he begins to cut into BENs flesh. BEN yells in pain along with Maskys agonising screams against my tearing jaws.
Maskys skin starts to rip away from his shoulder as I tug and yank his flesh. However, Jack and I both stop our punishment as a loud painful static rings in our ears. Masky, BEN, Jack all cover their ears and Slender appears from within the trees. My head swings as I whine in pain.