Chapter 54

Eyeless Jacks POV
"I've always wondered if the organs of a proxy taste different to the organs of a human." I mutter my myself as I lower the scalpel to Sadies chest, slicing down her clothing to her knees. Her dress falls to the floor as I slice the front in half. Leaving her in her bra and underwear. The very sight of her like this made me feel sick.
"To think.. I once liked the touch of your skin.. that taste of your juices.. ugh, you disgust me!" I growl as I raise the blade and plunge it into her stomach, yanking it down, tearing her soft flesh. Blood pours from my slice. The smell of her blood, her intestines, her kidney, liver, the heart. It was enough to drive me insane. I was going to feast tonight. Her blood covered my hoodie and jeans, but it was going to be worth it.

I lick my lips as I lower the scalpel to the ground before placing my hands on my incision. My fingers delve deep inside her stomach as I grab hold of the flaps of skin, pulling back in opposite directions. Ripping her skin apart, tearing open her stomach. The skin peals up further and I continue to pull. It trails up to her chest, pulling back, exploding open. I stare with content as her body lays on the ground with her organs and ribs exposed. It looks like she about to undergo a anatomy dissection performed by a professional pathologist. But instead, the body is being or will be brutally mutilate and have its organs harvested.
I reach forward and latch my fingers around the bottom two ribs. I could take out the whole rib cage with one pull, but I want to savour this moment and make it last. I slowly pull back my hands, I can hear the sounds to the bones creaking and chipping until suddenly *snap* they break away. The satisfaction of hearing her ribs crack within my hands filled me with joy. I loud evilly as I yank out each rib one by one. Pieces of bone flying around me as bits chip away within its break. Until finally, no ribs were left. Bones scattered around me. All that was left, were the juicy, delicious organs.

WARNING: Gore picture content. For some who may not be able to image the mutilated body due to my rubbish description, I will show a picture as an EXAMPLE - it's an animal so it won't be 100% accurate. For those who do not wish to see, just scroll past it and onto the next paragraph!

 For those who do not wish to see, just scroll past it and onto the next paragraph!

"Hm. What should I harvest first?" I say to myself as I think of the possibilities. I then make up my mind and decide to go for the intestines first. I pick up my scalpel and plunge it inside the body, cutting away the intestine so it was no longer connected. I pull and pull on the meat and it flows out of her body. It was like a clown pulling out a never ending tissue from his sleeve, until finally I reach the end.
"Shit, I don't have my jars or my bag.." I grumble as I look around for something to use as a carrying mechanism. Instead I decide to hide the organs within a bush so I can come back later to retrieve them.
I head back to the corpses and begin to cut away her stomach. I decide not to eat the stomach due to the lactic acid. Instead, I slice it open while I hold it above her face. The stomach acid pours out and makes contact with her skin. Filling into her one empty eye socket. I'm not sure what Lactic acid can do to the human skin but I hope it's worth it.
I then use my scalpel to cut away he kidneys, pulling both of them out one at a time. I raise one of them to my nose as blood drips from it. The smell was breath taking. I open my mouth and bite into the kidney, blood squirts from the teeth puncture wounds as I sink my fangs deeper, before yanking my jaw, ripping a junk from the kidney. I slowly chew the meat as my body fills with a tingling sensation. The taste was sensational. A proxies organ tastes much better than a human. So much better. I lower half the kidney to the floor as I make my way to start on the lungs, however, I suddenly hear the sound of footsteps coming towards me. I make a dash for the trees as I watch the interrupter. Fuck, my mask! I go to get it but it was too late. The person was already at the spot that I was just at. I couldn't get it now. Or could I?

I soon realised the person was not a proxy so I didn't need to worry about the mask. In fact, it was a normal human. A stranger walking in the woods. They come closer and closer until they suddenly freeze dead in their tracks, staring down at the dissected body. I watch as they tremble and scream, clutching their head in fear and horror. I realised they were no threat to me, so why not make this into a double date.
I step out from within the trees and walk slowly over to the person, who I soon found out to be a young boy. Maybe the age of 13? He stares at me in terror as he starts to back away. But I just keep getting closer. The blood on my clothes and the blood dripping from my mouth and teeth make his face turn white and pale. He turns and tries to run but trips and falls into his stomach.

Narrators/Writers POV
The small boy trips and falls to his stomach with a thud, but he wastes no time to spin into his back to check the danger behind him. However, he gaps when he finds there was no strange monster following him. Relief starts to take over him when he thinks that he is safe. However, as he begins to calm down, he feels something drip into his shoulder. He turns his head to look at his shoulder to see a small droplet of blood. He freezes. His breathing and heart rate starting to increase once again. He faces forward before slowly raising his head looking up above him. Only to find the horrifying monster looking down at him with an evil grin, blood dripping from its mouth. The boy goes to scream but with one quick slice of the monsters scalpel, the boys throat was slit and gushing with blood as he gargles, falling to the floor. Clutching at his neck for desperation to live until his heart finally flatlines. A pool of blood forming around him.