Chapter 56

As Jack continues to explore my face with his tongue, I smirk at the head I held out in front of me until I was suddenly hit with an idea. I snatch Jacks scalpel out of his hand causing him to stop licking me as he observes what I was doing. I start to cut away the skin of the face around the eyes, slowly and carefully digging in the socket, making sure not to damage the eye. With a flick of the scalpel, I push the eyeball out of its socket and watch as it dangles on the cheek on the head. I start to cut away the tendons or ligaments that connected the eye to its socket until it was free into my hands. Once the eyeball was out and disconnected, I drop the head and it lands with a thud. I turn to face Jack, handing him back the scalpel while holding the eye out in front of him. He stares at me with slight confusion yet still possesses that evil smirk.
"I think I've discovered one of my proxy habits." I laugh, twirling the eye within my fingers.
"And what would that be?" Jack asks in a raspy tone as he tilts his head at me.
"For every kill that I make. I will collect one of the eyes, as a symbol, token or even a trophy."
"Why the eye?"
"Mostly because I want to hurt people the way you were hurt. Revenge.. and plus, it's fun!" I chuckle as if to be a child, playing with a new toy. Jack smiles at me as if to say he was impressed. 

I turn to leave but Jack grabs my arm, stopping me. I look back at him in confusion as he holds something out in front of me.
"Try it." He says as he hands it to me. It was squishy and still slightly warm. I'm guessing it came from one of the bodies as blood dropped from it when I squeezed it. The aroma of its meat and blood filled my nose. It smelt like heaven, my eyes practically rolled into the back of my head just by how good the smell was.
"I saved the thing I thought you would like most, while I enjoy the kidneys." He smirks as he bites into a chunk of meat. My guessing is that it was a kidney.
"Which part did you save me?"
"The heart."
I gaze down at the meat in my hands. In the palm of my hands laid the heart that was once beating inside of that boys chest. The thing that pumped his blood around his body and kept him alive. Nothing made me happier than to eat such an important organ.
I dug my teeth deep down into the organ. It was easier for Jack due to his fangs, and even though I could shapeshift to have fangs. I wanted to be completely human when I ate it.
I ripped off a chunk and slowly chewed the meat. The delicious taste exploding my tastes buds. The blood filling my mouth as it slides down my throat when I swallow. I couldn't help but let out a small moan it was so good.
"This is amazing." I mumble as I take another large bite. Tearing at the organ.

The heart was soon devoured and I felt as if I was buzzing with life. I felt light,
calm, energetic. All emotions swarmed me.
"I want another." I declare. Jack chuckles as he turns a plunges his hand into the remains of Sadies body, tugging out her heart. He hands it to me but within seconds, it was gone. I stare to him with puppy dog eyes, begging for another but he shakes his head. Lowering down to pick up his mask as he places it on his face.
"No more left." He shrugs, making his way towards the cabin. What?! No more.. this can't be! I need more! The taste of hearts is so satisfying! You can't take that feeling away from me now!... I. Must. Have. More.

I start to grow excited as the cabin comes into view. With a deep breath I could smell all the blood from the proxies living within the rooms. I could hear the heartbeats of every single one of them.
Hearts.. hearts.. blood.. organs.. Hearts.. Kill.. Murder. I say over and over in my head as we draw closer and closer. However, as the beating sounds get louder, my urge for more only grows.
Jack opens the door and we step into the kitchen. All the proxies were gathered in the dining room, ready for dinner. Everyone was calm, except for me. I tried so hard to hold back my urge to rip out the hearts of every singe proxy in the room. My body grew tense and started to shake, as I grit my teeth to the sounds of the pounding from their chests. I stand in the corner away from everyone, hoping to get away. My body begins to rock back and forth as I feel my urge increase.
Eat their hearts [Name] - no! No I can't... Yes you can, kill them all. Every last one. - I can't do that!... Kill them [Name]. Kill them! Kill, kill, kill, kill.  My mind starts to have an argument  with itself as I'm lost in thought. However, I'm snapped back when I find Jack standing in front of me.
"Something wrong [Name]?" He asks, however, his voice was cloudy, as if he was speaking to me under water. I couldn't hear him very well, all I could hear where the words in my head. Kill, kill, kill, kill.
I begin to rock faster and faster as I burst out in hysterical laughter, clutching my head within my hands.
KILL!
A shadow forms over my eyes as my head lowers to meet everyone's gaze as they stare at me in shock. My eyes begin to change from [E/C] to a satanic dark red. My smirk reaching up my face, almost higher than Jeffs and even more evil than Jacks. I pounce forward and snatch Jeffs knife right out of his hands, too quick for him to react. He lunges for me.

Eyeless Jacks POV
She's gone insane. I say to myself worryingly. Then suddenly, she pounces at Jeff, taking his knife, crouching  in the middle of the table as she continues to laugh in a sadistic manner. Saliva falling from her mouth. Jeff lunges at her but she jumps out of the way. However, after her jump, she does not land. She seemed to have disappeared. I walk over to the table and watch as everyone looks at each other in confusion.  We start to grow more confused but then we hear a cry from Sally. We all look over to see her cowering behind LJ, pointing up to the ceiling. Her hand shaking vigorously.  Her body trembling.