Chapter 60

[A/N: I realised how I've made the reader a female when it's not in reader-chans perspective. Using someone else's POV. I'm sorry to all males reading my story. Feel free the change "she" to "he" when talking about the readers character.]

I wrap my arm around Jacks leg as I use it as a pillow. He strokes my shoulder down my back, noticing my breathing was heavy.
"Did you dream about the facility?" He asks. I knew exactly what he meant. But for the first time, that wasn't what my nightmare was about.
"No.." A say quietly as a tear falls down my face. Why was I crying? My dream wasn't exactly sad. It was just.. scary. Was it just a dream. Just my imagination because of what happened earlier. Or was it all true. Is my evil side trying to come out?
"Then, what was it about?" He asks, smoothing the hairs of my eyebrow with his gloved finger. Causing a small smile to appear in my face as I feel the skin around my eye stretch and shrivel under his touch as he pushes my eyebrow around.
"It's.. confusing.. I dreamt that my evil side is trying to get out and lock me away.." I mumble as I turn to lay on my back, staring up to Jacks mask as he looks down at me, stroking my chin.
"We won't let that happen. Besides, it's just a dream." He says, removing his mask and giving me a soft, tender kiss on the lips. His touch was warm. I missed the feeling of him agains my lips. I groan when we part but he chuckles, placing his mask back onto his face.
I sigh, lifting up my body to a sitting position. Sliding my legs to hang over the edge of the sofa.
"I'm going to go get a drink. Want anything?" I ask with a small smile. Jack thinks for a short time before nodding.
"I have a bottle in the fridge containing a purple liquid. Can you get me that?" He asks, tilting his head. I nod as I make my way out of the room. Purple liquid? What drink is purple?..

As I walk into the kitchen, I saw Jeff and Sally at the table. Sally giggling. My hearing sense shift to those of an animal as I pick up their conversation.
"Sally, you need to stop hugging me! I have a reputation you know!"
"I can't help it Jeffy!"
"Stop calling me that!"
I stand there stunned as I stare at them wide eyed. Their conversation was exactly the same as that in my dream. I look over to the kitchen sink to see BEN standing there. He too stood there in my dream. What is going on!
All of a sudden. My head starts to hurt. It felt like someone was cutting into my scalp and crushing my skull.

BEN Drowned POV
I spin around to the sound of loud screams. [Name] was crouching on the floor, clutching her head in her hands. It seemed like she was in pain. I watched as blood started to dribble from her nose and a small bit trickled out of her ears. I trot over to her and kneel in front of her, placing my hands on her shoulders. She doesn't flinch or react to my touch. Instead, she just continues to scream. Pushing her hands harder and harder against her head.
"[Name]. What's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask. I wasn't really that bothered if she wasn't but I can't leave her screaming. She continues to yell until suddenly she stops. Her hands flop down by her sides and her head drops. She was silent and still.
"Oh, I'm more than okay. Fufufu." She giggles as she raises her head. Her voice was sharp and raspy. Completely different to how she normally talks. An evil grin spread across her face. Her eye pupils constricted, giving me a feeling of fear. It was similar to that of Jeff. But she has her eyelids. I raise a brow but before I could react, she pounces on me. Pinning me to the floor.  I try to wriggle under her grip but she sinks her nails deep into my flesh, causing me to wince.
"Tell me BEN. Do you still want me? Do you still want to keep poor [Name] company?" She says in a sad yet sarcastic mocking tone as a fake frown forms on her face. Why was she talking in third person? Referring to herself as '[Name]'?
"Ugh, get off me!" I hiss as I wriggle more and more.
"Oh come now BENNY. Remember all the fun you wanted to have. When you tried to seduce [Name] but failed miserably?" She chuckles, slowly licking my cheek. Her tongue was rough like sandpaper.
"Stop it! And stop referring to yourself in third person you freak!"
"Oh BENNY. I just can't help it. I'm not myself. " she replies as she removes one hand from my arm, reaching behind her to her back pocket. I watch as she pulls out a knife. Jeff and Sally notice that I was in trouble and run to help me. [Name] raises her head to them, glaring intensely. They freeze and begin to float in the air. [Name]'s eyes quickly shift to the left and Jeff and Sally are thrown across the room. Coming into contact with the wall as they fall to the floor unconscious.

Jack then walks into the room, scratching his head.
"What's with all the noise-" he stops once he sees Jeff and Sally unconscious with [Name] pinning me.
"What's going on?" He growls. I wriggle as [Name] ignores Jack, looking back down to me, lowering the knife slowly to my neck.
"Jack help! your girlfriends gone psycho!" I yell. Jack walks to the side of us and notices [Name] has a knife. He runs to her, grabbing her arm, pulling her off of me. She roars, stabbing the knife into Jacks hand. Jack shouts in pain as he stares at his bleeding hand.
Suddenly, [Name]'s pupils dilate as she shakes her head. The menacing smirk drops as her expressions change to that of worry.

Readers POV
Jacks yell echos down my ear drums as I feel myself regain consciousness. I shake my head as my vision blurs a little. I gasps once I see the scene around me. Jeff and Sally had struck and wall and were unconscious. I was currently pinning BEN and Jack had a knife through his hand. I quickly stand to my feet and grab Jacks wrist.
"Oh my god! What happened! Did I do this!" I cry as my eyes fill with tears. Jack was the last person on earth who I wanted to hurt.
"Of course it was you jackass." BEN spat as he stands up and brushes himself off. I begin to cry harder as I panic over what happened.
"[Name], you don't remember doing this?" Jack asks. I shake my head as I breathe heavily through my tears.