Chapter 26

Sadie stood up from my bed, still shaking her head at me.
"You need to talk with him [Name]. Go over what happened yesterday and everything else." She spoke calmly. Her features shimmering as the sun caught her eye as it peaked through the curtain. I reach out, grabbing her arm, pulling her back as she tried to walk away.
"No Sadie don't! I'm too scared to face him!" I beg as I continue to pout but Sadie just chuckles.
"Come on [Name], you're a proxy now. You can't be scared anymore." She replied, pulling her arm out of my grasp, walking to the door.
"Sadie no!"
"Yes [Name]!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!" We continued to call to each other as she moved closer to the door, eventually walking out of it, making her way down the hall. Oh god oh god! [Name] Jack is coming! Quick! Look for somewhere to hide! I spring off my bed, crouching down to look under it. The bed was too low for me to fit under. I could squeeze myself under but I may get stuck halfway in or out.
I stand back to my feet, running to the door. I was about to open it when I hear the distant voices and footsteps of Sadie and Jack. Shit! That was quick! I run away from the door, standing in the centre of the room, turning in circles looking for somewhere to hide.
Finally the closet caught my eye. I ran over to it, opening it and stuffing myself inside a small gap between the clothes. For some reason the door was double sided so there were handles on both sides. So I shut the doors and tied the handles together with a belt, as well as holding them with my hands. Luckily this door had no shutter gaps so nobody could see into the closet. However I was able to see into the room trough a crack in the door.

My breathing was heavy and my heart racing as I hear the sounds of the bedroom door opening. I try to hold my breath to steady my breathing but that just made it worse, so instead I take deep, quiet breaths in and out my nose. Trying to calm my nerves.
Jack walked into the room, behind him followed Sadie. Shock formed on her face when she saw I wasn't there.
"Huh? She was just here! Where did she go!?" She questioned. Jack didn't answer, instead he started strolling round the room, looking for me. The first place he checked was under the bed. Good thing I didn't hide under there after all. I thought to myself as I watched him make his way around the room.
A couple of minutes had passed and Jack had finished searching. Him and Sadie came together at the centre of the room, Sadie showing a confused look, but I had no idea what Jack was showing. Sadie suddenly turned to face the closet. No no no no! She starts to walk closer but instead walked past it, to behind it where a shelf was.
"I guess it's obvious she wasn't under the shelf but worth a try." She shrugs walking back over to Jack.
Jack watched her ask she walked over to the shelf but he soon turned his focus to the closet. When Sadie went back over to him, he didn't move his sight away from the closet. He stares at it for a while before turning his body to face it, taking a step closer.

Eyeless Jacks POV
I turn to face the closet, that was the only place she could be if she is in the room. I take a couple of steps closer before stopping and turning my head slightly so my ear titled towards the closet.
"What are you doing-"
"Shut up." I interrupt Sadie as she tries to speak. I listen closely to any movement or breaths.
*Ba dum - Ba dum - Ba dum*
I could hear the sounds of her heartbeat.  It was increasing. I could sense that she was panicking. I take a couple of steps closer, reaching out to grab the closet handles. I tug to pull them open but they wouldn't budge.

Readers POV
My body started to panic as Jack came closer. My heart practically beating out of my chest. I held my breath as I watch Jack try to open the closet. The gap in the door was only small so it was hard to see him when he was so close.
"[Name]. I know you're in there." He states. His pulling on the door became rougher and rougher. I remained quiet.  I watched as I saw Sadie leave the room. No come back! What if he attacks me!
The pulling in the door increased as growls erupted from Jack. I tighten my grip on the handles when suddenly the doors swing open, ripping off from their hinges. I gasp as Jack stands before me, his body structure looked angry.
He swung for me but I ducked and bolted to the door. However I wasn't able to reach it as Jack grabs my shoulders pulling me back. One arm was wrapped around my chest and arms, while the other covered my mouth. My back was pressed against his chest and I could feel his body heat.
I struggle from his grasp, screaming into his hand which just came out as muffled yells.
"Stop squirming!" He demands. I shake my head, continuing to struggle under his grip. I hear him snarl at the fact that I ignored  his instruction. Before I knew it, Jack had turned me around and pinned me to the floor, towering over me. However, he did not apply all his weight. He removes his hand and I take the opportunity to be plead.
"Jack! Please, don't hurt me! I'm sorry for hiding! I'm sorry I forced you to break your closet! Please I'm begging you don't hurt me!" I cry as his mask leans closer to me. I shy my face away but he takes hold of my chin, turning my head back to face him. He chuckles.
"That face. Full of fear. It's very satisfying. Always has been." He purrs. My eyes continue to weep but my body tense at his words.
"W-What?" I stutter as my voice becomes shaky. Jack just laughs, pulling out a long black cloth from his pocket. My eyes widen as he brings it towards my face. I try to move my head away but he catches my face just in time. Covering my eyes with the blindfold, tying a knot behind my head.  My hands start to shake and my body trembles as he pulls it tight.
"J-Jack! I can't s-see!" I cry. This just causes him to chuckle. I listened to any sound of movement he may be making. When suddenly my body jolts as I hear the sound of his mask hitting the floor. He had taken off his mask. But I could not see his face due to the blindfold.
"Hold still." He demands as I feel weight applied through his arms against my shoulders. Judging by how the weight was added, it felt as if he was leaning.
"J-Jack..." I say nervously as I feel his breath against my face as he moved closer.
"Shh." He cooes to my ear. I raise my hands to push him away but he just removes one of his hands  from my shoulder, grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head. His free hand traced down my jaw line, under my chin. A shiver is sent down my spine as I feel my head be pulled and lifted by his hand under my chin. I was about to speak out once more but I was silenced by something pressing against my lips. I-Is he? Is he.. kissing me? My eyes widen behind the blindfold the warmth is  pressed against my lips. My face heats up causing me to blush like crazy. I try to pull away but Jack just leans closer, keeping our lips together.
After a few seconds, I feel the warmth part from my lips. As my head is pushed back.
"B-but.. but why?" I ask in confusion. If he kissed me. Then why did he do it?
I listen as I hear Jacks mask being picked up from the ground as he places it back over his face. I flinch when I feel the blindfold  be removed from my face. After my eyes  being in the dark. It takes a moment for them to adjust. But when they did, Jack was gone.