Chatper 27

I stand up from the floor, holding my head, thinking about what had just happened. Why did Jack.. kiss me?.. does he like me? Did he do it out of spite or as a 'punishment'?.. did, did he like it?.. did, I like it?
"Ugh what am I thinking!" I yell, smacking my head with both my hands.
"Ouch.." I mumble as I rub the area that I had smacked. Guess I hit harder than I wanted too. I better not get a headache after this..
I sigh and make my way to leave the room. I wanted to, find Jack.. To talk about what he just did, and why.

I stroll the halls looking for him when I finally walk into the kitchen, dining area. Jack, Jeff, BEN and Sally were all sat at the table. Jeff, stroking his knife, BEN and Sally were laughing and giggling. Jack just sat there watching everyone. I took a few steps into the room, listening when suddenly I gasp due to the floor  board creaking.  Everyone continues what they were doing, except Jack. He turns around, his mask coming into view. He stands and starts to walk over to me but for some reason he stops for a few seconds,  before turning around and sitting back down. Huh?
"[Name]." Echoed a voice through my mind. I jump in shock as I hear the sudden voice. I spin around to see Slender standing there staring down at me.
"We have training today. Come to the Forrest." With that, he teleports away. I sigh turning back around, heading towards the kitchen door that leads into the garden towards the woods. I quicken my pace as I walk past Jack. But before I leave, I turn and look at him to see him staring back at me. My face feels flustered and hot. I turn once more and walk out the door, shutting it behind me.

Once I came to where Slender was, I saw Sadie there too. She stood smiling at me, waving a piece of meat in her hand.
"Slender? What's going on? Why is Sadie here?" I ask nervously, Sadie just squeals, bouncing over to me.
"I'm here to help you train!" She says with pure happiness in her voice.
"Slender.. you didn't tell her about my-"
"No [Name]. You ordered me not to. So it must be you, who tells her." Once he finished speaking, he teleports away, to give me time to speak with Sadie. I sigh, looking over to the excited girl.
"So?! What's your ability!?" She asks, the chunk of meat swaying back and forth in her hands.
"I.. I... I can't say.. I'm a freak Sadie! What my ability is, that this curse is! It's not natural!" I shout. Lowering my head, glaring at my feet.
"[Name]! Relax! Who cares what it is! None of us here are exactly normal!" She replies, trying to comfort me.
"But Sadie! It goes against the Laws of physics! And quite possibly biology!"
"So what? The government law states humans cannot murder. Yet we still do it! So whatever you do that goes against law, who cares! Do it anyway!" She cheers. I look away from my feet, lifting my gaze to meet hers as she stood there smiling at me.
"I'm scared you'll hate me or run away or something.." I say shyly. Sadie was a good friend, I didn't want to lose her.
"Come on [Name]! You can't get rid of me that easy!" She giggles. Causing me to chuckle at her words.
"Heh, I guess not.."
"So come on! What is it?" She says, opening her eye wide, showing full interest.
"I'm... I can.." I trail off, not sure how to word it. There was a slight pause as silence filled the air. But Sadie continued to stare with full concentration and interest.
I swallow hard, closing my eyes shut tight, taking a deep breath in.
"I'm a shape shifter.." I blurt out fast, closing my eyes even tighter. There was another moment of silence. I thought she had run away. I peak one eye open to see Sadie's face glowing as a massive smile plastered her face. A high pitch squeal erupted from her as she jumped up and down, the meat flipping with her movement.
"Are you kidding! That's fucking awesome! That's not bad at all!"
"It's, not?"
"Of course not! We had one proxy who could control darkness as a weapon! She's dead now though.."
"How'd she die?"
"Jeff." I nod showing I understand, which I did. I mean, if anyone was to kill a household member, it would be Jeff.. or Jack.
"I guess the meat kinda makes sense now." She adds, staring at it as a droplet of blood drips from it into the ground.
"Please don't tell anyone about my ability Sadie! Especially Jack!" I beg, grabbing her shoulders. Staring at her with a worried expression.
"Relax! Your secret is safe with me!!.. by the way. How did it go with Jack after I left? He find you?"
"Can I talk to you about it.. after training?.." I ask nervously. Sadie just nods excitedly.
"Sure!" She jumps. As soon as those words escaped her lips, Slender man appeared behind us.
"It's time [Name]." He states. The way he worded it sounded as if I was going to be executed.
I gulp and walk over to where he had gestured with his hand.
"[Name]! Quick tip! Learn to LOVE your ability!" Sadie cheers from behind me. I turn to face her and give a small nod. How am I going to love this ability? I've hated it all my life.. Can I changed my true opinion on it so quick?.. we'll see..

"[Name]. As instructed before. Picture the beast you wish to become. Describe it to yourself if necessary." Slender says with a deep, low, calm voice. Light static  buzzed around the air with every word he spoke.
So, I close my eyes and picture the animal. Thinking hard. Concentrating . Not letting anything distract me.
"I see. A wolf. Big, black wolf. It's fur is shiny and rugged but smooth." As I spoke, my entire skin all over my boy started to tingle. From my head all the way down to my toe. As hairs started to grow from my skin.
"It has a long snout with a black wet nose. It has long fang like teeth with strong jaws and beautiful blue eyes." As soon as I finished talking, my face started to burn as my teeth elongated.  My face and jaw felt like they were broken then fixed, broken then fixed over and over. My eyes felt like they were on fire. I slam my face into the palms of my hands, screaming in agony, as my body continued to morf into shapes I hadn't described yet, such as the paws and tail. I fall to the ground as the wind grew heavy, almost knocking  over Sadie. She gaps thing to stand still. All I could do was scream, yell, and shout. The pain was unbearable.
"Learn to love your ability!" A voice echoed in my head. I tried to concentrate on it but the pain was too much. I felt like I was going to lose control. I stare up at Slender for guidance but he didn't say a word. My vision kept changing from blurry to clear over and over. I breath heavily as the pain starts to settle but I erupt again when my spine starts to snap.
"Say it! Say you love your ability!" Screamed a voice over my loud cries.
"It's too painful!!" I manage to reply as the wind grew stronger and stronger.
"Say it [Name]!" The voice echoes. I gasp for breath as I try to say the words.
"I love my ability." I manage to say, clutching onto my stomach as my organs are shifted around.
"Again!" Yelled the voice.
"I love my ability."
"Louder!"
"I love my ability!"
"Louder!!"
"I LOVE MY ABILTY!"
"LOUDER!"
"I LOVE MY ABILITY! I LOVE MY ABILITY! I LOVE MY ABILITY!" I repeat over and over, like a scratched CD. Suddenly, a bright light shines around me. The wind settles and my body shifts and changes. I could no longer feel the pain. I was finally free from the agony.
The light passes, but a [h/c] haired girl no longer stood there. Instead, stood a beautiful black wolf, bearing its teeth, snarling, snapping at its surroundings. Saliva dripping from its mouth.
"[Name]! You did it!" Yelled Sadie as she tried to run over to me. But Slender stopped her.
"She may not be in control Sadie, remember that. She could have the mind of a wild animal." Slender stated. This causes Sadie's expression to change from happy to slightly worried.
I start to walk towards her, stalking her as she clung onto the meat. She starts to back away, I notice this and pounce, pinning her to the floor. Snarling in her face. Sadie lets out a scream as she tried to push me off of her. Slender reaches out to grab me But I quickly turned to face him and gave him a secrete wink. He notices this and backs away. I continue it to snarl, snapping at Sadie, trying to bite her. She pushes me away  but I open my mouth ready to bite her. Leaning my jaws over towards her face. She closes her eye cowering away. She braced for pain , but nothing happens. She turns her head, over opening her eyes. I was no longer snarling. I wasn't doing anything. Just staring.
"Boo!" I yell. She flinches but soon bursts out laughing. Shoving me off of her but bringing me back into hug once she had sat up.
"You done it! You really done it!" She applauded. Stroking my soft, furry head. I just chuckle, nudging my snout against her arm.
"Couldn't have done it without you. Or without you Slender. " I smile at them both. Shifting back into the human form.
"No pain, and I'm conscious." I gesture, showing a happy smile.
"Well done [Name]. You have finished your first part of your training. We will continue later." With that, he teleported away. Sadie and I stand to our feet. Making our way back to the cabin.