Chapter 63 - Final

We all turn to face the door as the sound of knocking against the hard wood echoes around the room. There was a pause where everyone was silent. Who would be knocking at the back door of a cabin in the middle of the woods? Toby stands out of his seat, ticcing and twitches as he walks  over to the door, unlocking it and opening it. On the the side stood someone dressed in all grey with its hood up. It wore a grey scarf and also a mask. What is it with everyone and masks around here? I think to myself as I watch the stranger push Toby out of the way, walking into the kitchen dinning room. It's mask was two different colours. Once half was white and the other was black. The black side was blank and had no feature but the white side contained half of a frown face. The eye and mouth black and jagged. As it scanned around the table, it stopped once it saw me, but then something took me by surprise. His mask changed. The frown from the white side disappeared and a happy white face appeared on the black side. I've never seen a mask be able to change its features. Fascinating. I watch as he walks over to where I was sat. Climbing  onto the table and sitting in front of me. Practically sat in my plate.
"遊びたいか?" He says tilting his head. I of course had no idea what he was saying. However, before I could ask, Toby walks over and starts to speak.
"T-This is KageKao. H-His perfected l-la-language is not *tic* English." He stammers and tics. Placing a hand on my shoulder as he stands behind me. I hear Jack growl at the attention I was getting from the two males. It was kinda funny.
"遊びたいか?" KageKao said again. His head tilting even more so. I turn around to face Toby, giving him a confused look.
"What's he saying Toby?" I ask as politely as possible.
"H-He sa-said 'Do you want to play?'" I was kind of shocked by what Toby said. The way he said the sentence was a lot deeper than it usually is.
I turn to face KageKao but his mask changes once again. The black side becomes blank as an unamused feature appears in the white side.
"Let's just cut to the chase. Enough of this 'non-English' crap. [Name] I've come for you." We all stare at him silently, slightly in shock.
"What do you mean?" I ask in a slight high pitches shocked tone. A sigh could be heard from him as he pulls out a small bottle of wine from his pocket and drinks from it. Stashing it away straight after.
"My master said you do not belong with the Proxies as your power is too advanced for them. You belong with us." He continues. Jack snarls as he wraps and arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.
"Who is your master?" I ask as I reach up to my shoulder to hold onto Jacks hand.
"He goes by the name of Zalgo. Along with his partner The puppet master or the Puppeteer. Which ever it is I don't really care. I don't understand why they work together but hey-ho." KageKao shrugs. Jumping off the table onto the floor. Heading towards the door.
"Well?" He spat, gesturing towards the door.
"I'm not leavening. Not without Jack." I sigh as I kiss Jacks hand. KageKao growls as he walks over to me, grabbing my hand. I gasp in shock waiting for him to drag me away, but instead, he lowers my hand and places it on my stomach. I can see Jack tilt his head to me in confusion.
"It will be better for her with us." He states. Giving me a nod. As KageKao removes his hand from mine, another hand places over my stomach. It was Jacks.
"What does he mean [Name]." Jack asks. I think he knew the answer already but I guess he wanted to be sure.
"[Name]. You must not announce this here. You must come with me." KageKao buts in before I have a chance to reply to Jacks question.
"I told you. Not without Jack." The different coloured masked man sighs. The unamused feature shifting to a slightly angered feature, still on the white side.
"Fine. But you owe me as I'll get punished for this." With that, he opens the back door and waits outside. Whispers could be heard though all the proxies but I Ignored them, turning to Jack.
"Is it safe?" I ask him. He gives me a nod.
"I know KageKao. He's a piece of shit and a trouble maker. But he's trustworthy. Whatever he's saying about this 'Zalgo' must be true." He reassures me. I sigh, turning to face the proxies behind me. They all nod with a smile. Giving me the okay. I smile back as I face the door and focus with my eyes. The door swings open just using telekinesis. I grab Jacks hand as I pull him towards the door. Me and him following KageKao as he leads us away. Leaving all the proxies and life behind.

~**~

A year has passed since my new life with the 'Masters'. I never knew there were different names such as 'Proxies' or 'Masters'. But I know now.
Jack has been a wonderful farther to my beautiful girl [C/N]. I can see that he loves her. She always giggles when he removes his mask, revealing his face. I think he enjoys the attention.
My evil side no longer exists and I've mastered my telekinesis and shape shifting ability even more so. This place I feel I can be really happy. This is my home.