Chapter 59

Everything is black. Where was I? Is this a dream? Is this real? I can hear distant sounds but they're muffled.
"Open your eyes [Name]" a voice calls. I listen and open them, not realising they were shut.
"Huh?" I gasp as I look at my surroundings. I was in Jacks room but the last thing I remember was falling asleep on his lap. He obviously didn't carry me to bed because I was not laid on a bed. I was just standing there, in the middle of the room.
I sigh as I exit the bedroom and make my way to the TV room, where I was last.
Once I get there, I walk inside and see the back of Jacks hood as he sits on the sofa facing the TV.
"Jack, did you carry me to your room as a joke?" I chuckle as I walk up to the back of the sofa behind him. There was no reply.
"Jack?" I say as I walk around to stand in front of him. However, I gasped at what I saw. Everything seemed normal, Jack had his mask on with his hood up, watching the TV. The only thing out of place, was what was with Jack. Laying on the sofa next to him with their head in his lap was.. me.

It was me. Looked like me all over. Yet, it wasn't me. I'm here, I can't be in two places at once.
"Jack what's going on?!" I call but he does not reply. Instead, he looks down to the other me in his lap and strokes her hair. If that was me, then why couldn't I feel his touch. What's going on? 
"JACK!!" I scream in his face. Nothing. Didn't flinch or anything, there was no reaction at all. He just stares at the TV. I go to place my hand on his shoulder to shake him but my hand goes right through him. As if he was a ghost. Or if I was a ghost. I try to stroke his mask but I go right through him again. In panic I begin to flail my arms around, attempting to hit, slap, punch, tickle, anything to get him to notice me. But the same thing happened. I just went straight through him.
"Oh no..!" I say worryingly as I run to leave the room. I reach to grab the door handle  but my hand goes right through it.
"Not this too!" I reach my hand towards the door and it passes onto the other side. I slowly step into the door, but instead of being stopped by the hard wood, I just pass straight through.
Once in the hallway, I run into the kitchen to find Sally and Jeff at the kitchen table. BEN standing at the sink. I run over to Jeff and Sally.
"Jeff, Sally! It's me! Can you see me? Can you hear me!" I cry, but they don't answer. Instead they carry on with their own conversation.
"Sally, you need to stop hugging me! I have a reputation you know!"
"I can't help it Jeffy!"
"Stop calling me that!"
I turn and run towards BEN. He could teleport into electronic devices so he may see me.
"BEN!" I holler as I go to push him. But I just fall through him and smack against the floor with a thump. I rub my nose as I slowly go to stand up. Flailing my arms once more to hit BEN. Nothing.
"Fuck!" I yell as I run back to the TV room where Jack and the other me were.

I stand in front of them screaming as loud as I can. Desperate for his attention.
"Jack!! JACK! Why can't you see or hear or feel me!! Why is there another me!? WHATS GOING ON?!!" I shout, panting as I stare and Jack and the other me. Nothing. Or so I thought. I suddenly saw the other me move her eyes in my direction.
"Huh?" I gasp as she lifts her head looking at me. A menacing, evil smile forms on her face as she stands up and walks over to me. Standing dead in front of me so we were closely face to face. Jack didn't even react. It was as if she was stilled beside him.
"Well well. Look who's here. " the other me mocks as she pushes my shoulder.
"What's going on?! Why am I here? Who are you?!"
"Are you thick? I'm you! I'm just the better version that you keep locking away!"
"Better version? Locking away?! What are you talking about?!"
"Your impulsive desires. Where did you think they came from? Your urge to kill and tear people to shreds. I'm that desire that's within you. But you keep locking me away!"
"Because killing is bad! I refuse to let you make me kill people!"
"But your boyfriends a killer. And I must say. He's just so sweet and cute. I could just gobble him up." The other me draws a knife from her pocket, licking the blade.
"Literally gobble him up."
"Don't you touch him!"
"Or what? You'll lock me away? I'm sorry [Name]. But I don't know if you notice. But you're not exactly in charge or our body right now."
"What do you mean!? What have you done!"
"I was fed up of standing on the side lines. Watching us live OUR life the way YOU want. Well I've had enough. Let's see how you like being locked away."
"You can't do this! You can be loose in our body! You'll hurt people!"
"Exactly. That's the plan. Go on a little rampage and let you take the hit for it. I think I'll start with Jack." She smirks as she turns towards him. Waving the knife back and forwards in front of his face.
"Stop!" I cry. The other me steps away from Jack and turns back to face me.
"Fine. I won't cause any harm. But on one condition. You don't lock me away anymore!"
"I have to! For everyone safety!"
"Ugh you're pathetic! We're living in a cabin full of murderers. Most of them live on their impulsive desires! Let me out! I can help you when times get tough!"
"No! I refuse to let you out to control our body!"
"Fufufu. Looks like someone needs a nap." The other me slowly comes close holding the knife in the air. She swings the knife slashing at me.

"NO!" I scream as I shoot up, panting madly. I look around me to see I was laying on the sofa. Jack starring at me in shock.
"[Name]? Are you okay? What happened?" He asks. I dont reply, I was too shook. Instead, I slowly lower myself to lay on his lap again as he strokes my shoulder.
It was a dream.. but it felt so real.. Was that a real message? Is my impulsive side trying to get out and take over? What happens if she succeeds?..