Chapter 34

Readers POV
I flutter my eyes open as a beam of sunlight shines through a gap in the curtain, peering across my face.  I smile and look beside me, only to see Jack was not there. I sigh and sit up right, hugging the blanket close to my body. Last night.. did I.. did we.. did Jack and I... no, surely it was a dream..I look around and notice I wasn't in my bed, but in Jacks. I soon realised it definitely was not a dream. Evidence on the sheets proved it was real. So, it was real.. My body is no longer, innocent.. I'm just glad my innocence was taking by Jack, and not some pervert like BEN or some douche like Masky.
I pushed the blanket off me and swivelled around, hanging my legs over the edge of the bed. Today. I want to spend the day with Jack.. get to know more about him and his past.. I want to see his face.. But first, I need to ask Slender what is going on with me. The jumping 10 feet from a hanging stance? The form changing without will. The ability to have characteristics of two animals. How is it possible to be part horse and part wolf at the same time.. it doesn't make sense.. none of this does.

I sigh and stand away from the bed, slowly making my way towards to door to exit the bedroom. As I reach the door, I stop and turn to look at the bed. Memories of last night flashed through my head. My cheeks blushed hard as a shy smile formed on my face.
I open the door and step into the hallway, shutting it behind me. Making my way down the hall towards Slender's 'office'.
As I walk down, I start to pick up on conversations from other rooms.
~ ~"JEFF! No fair!! That's against the rules!!!"
"Screw the rules."
"But that's not how this game works!!"
"Zelda reject."
"UGHH"~ ~

~ ~"What are you playing at!! You cant  say that!"
"Oh? Whys that?"
"You know why Jack-" ~~

Before I could pick up the last of that sentence, my mind snapped back to what was happening in front of me. I had reached Slender's office. I take a deep breath  and knock on the door.
"Come in." A stern voice calls from within the room. I reach out to the door handle, pushing it down, entering the office. Closing the door behind me.
"[Name]? Is something wrong?" Slender asks, tilting his head at me from his chair. His office was fairly large. Big desk and chair. Large bookshelf. Common office stuff.
"Um.. there's something I needed to ask. It's about my ability.." I say shyly, pointing my toes inwards as my hands awkwardly clamp together.
"Relax child. Take a seat." He gestures towards another chair positioned in front of his desk. I nod and walk over to it. Sitting down.
"I don't know what's happening to me."
"What do you mean?"
"I managed to jump 10 feet onto a tree  branch from a hanging position.. My body changed its form without even thinking about changing. It just happened, as if out of instinct.. One of my forms morphed into another, turning me into some fucked up hybrid.. just then in the hallways I was able to pick up conversations from god knows which room.. I don't know what's happening to me." I sigh, looking down at my hands in my lap. Shaking my head. I'm scared of how far this ability is going to go..Slender lets out a calm sigh as one of his tentacles rests on my shoulder to comfort me.
"It's nothing to fear child. It appears your ability is adapting. You're able to posses some of the animal characteristics while still in human form. For example, the jumping ability or the hearing. But as for the changing without thinking about it. That is a good sign. You need to be able to change without giving it much thought. Your body and ability is adapting for your survival. Do not fight it child."
"Thank you Slender.." I nod as I stand out of the chair.
"[Name]."
"Yes Slender?" There was a pause. But he just shakes his head so I make my exit. Walking out of his office into the hallway.

~**~

Eyeless Jacks POV
"What happened last night Jack?!" Sadie bellowed into my ear. I started to grow agitated at her constant questioning.
"It's nothing to do with you Sadie."
"Yes it is! If something happened with [Name], then I want to know about it!"
"You don't care for [Name]. You only care for her because you're still in love with me." Sadie pauses, her eye open wide as her jaw drops a little.
"I don't have feelings for you anymore Jack!" She tries to defend herself.
"Yes you do. I can see it in your eye. You want to become close friends with [Name], just to get to me." She grinds her teeth, her fist tightly clenching as she stomps her foot with anger and frustration.
"What are you playing at!! You can't say that!"
"Oh? Whys that?"
"You know why Jack! You know goddamn well that I don't have feelings for you anymore! [Name] is my friend! I don't care if she likes you or if you like her!"
"Oh? So you don't mind that I took her innocence." Silence filed the air. Sadie's body was completely frozen. Her face full of mixed emotions. Shock, anger, betrayal, hatred. So many expressions formed on her face during one time. But the most emotion she showed, was worry.
"Y-you did what?" She stuttered. Her voice was low and shaky. I just turn to face her better as I shrug my shoulders. Her worry soon turns to rage as she lifts her hand, striking me. My mask swinging to the side. Almost falling off, but I manage to catch it in time. Luckily, my eye sockets were still covered.
A loud growl erupts from my lips as I grab Sadie by the throat. Gripping hard. She struggles curiously until her body grows weak and her eye flutters shut as she falls unconscious.
I let go of her neck, her body slumps to the floor. Another growl escapes before I turn and leave the room.