Chapter 62

I tremble as the beast stalks slowly towards me. I could hear it snarling it's fangs in the distance. It's razor claws scratching against the dirt. Creating ear piercing screeches as they scrape agains stones. Like chalk on a chalkboard. I want to run and hide but my body was frozen. I feel my mind start to fade when suddenly I snap back after hearing a unfamiliar voice.
"Save her." The voice whispers. I look  around shocked but Slender, Jack, nor the beats seemed to be phased by the voice. As if they didn't even hear it. Maybe they didn't.
"Who said that?" I whisper back, hoping the beast wouldn't hear and charge to me.
"Save her." The voice whispers again. I start to slowly turn around, looking for the source of the voice. The tone was that of a male but the pitch was that of a female. It was like it was neither. As if it had no specific gender. It didn't belong to someone or something. It was just a voice.
"She who is not yet on this Earth. She who is yet to live. She who is alone. She who is not alone." The voice spoke again. I start to become agitated by the unknown voice as my eyes search the sky, looking for any source.
As I was distracted by the source, I wasn't paying attention to the beast. Once I make my last turn to face the front, there it stood. Standing right before me only a couple of meters away. Chills ran down my spine as I saw how much bigger the beast actually was. It towered over me. 

I stare at the beast as my breathing grows heavy and shuddery. It's mouth pouring with foam as it snarls, licking it's fangs. I waited for it to attack but it just stood there. Staring. Not moving a muscle. I could see in it's cloudy eyes that I was its prey. So why wasn't it attacking?
"Slender, what's going on?" A voice spoke from above me. Luckily I knew who's voice this was. It was Jacks. He sat in a tree, perched on a branch. But Slender was nowhere to be seen. He couldn't be seen yet his voice could still be heard.
"It is waiting." Slender replies bluntly. His words confused me. Why was it waiting? I would ask but luckily I didn't need to as Jack did.
"Waiting? Waiting for what?"
"By waiting, he is confusing her. He will wait until she is unprepared and then he will attack." As Slender spoke, I began to think that he thought I couldn't hear them. But I could. All too well.
I stare at the beast, gritting my teeth. I will not let my guard down. My body felt shaky and skittish but I was prepared. Suddenly a squirrel runs past, causing me to jump at the unexpected creature due to being so focused on the beast before me. During my shock, the best takes its chance and lunges at me. Slicing my legs, causing me to fall to the floor. I bellow out in agony as I stare down at my legs. They were practically shredded. Bone intruded out of my skin. Blood gushed around me. The pain was unbearable. I panted and gaged for air as my body overloaded with panic. The beast roared as it started to circle around me.
"Save her." The unknown voice spoke again.
"She lives within you."
"Save her."
"She survives when you survive. She feeds when you feed."
"She breathes while you breathe."
"She's within you."
The voices repeated over and over inside my head. I started to get confused. Did the voice mean my evil side? Save my evil side? No.. it wouldn't be that. Everything the voice said could be linked to my evil side but it just didn't make sense why.
"Save the child." The voice spoke once more. Then it all made sense. The constant crying, being over emotional. The constant weight gain. The possibility that this could have influenced my evil personality more. It all added up. I was carrying a child.

Once I had figured out why the voice was talking to me, I was determined not to die by this beast. I will succeed in killing it.
I watch intensely as it continues to stalk in circles around me. The pain in my legs seemed to have famished but the wounds still remained. I could hear the quiet angry mumbles of Slender refusing Jack to help me.
Suddenly the beast stops pacing as it charges for me, slashing its razor sharp claws. I take my opportunity to shift forms quickly enough. Shape shifting removes any pain that I gained in the previous form. Meaning I was able to stand on my legs without pain. Even with the bones still on show. I morphed into a large black bear with long sharp claws and teeth. I beast swings for me but I catch its arm within my jaws. Clamping down hard until I hear the arm snap. The beast shrieks in pain as it yanks its arm out of my jaw. My teeth rips its flesh as it tears away from the arm. The beast shrieks in anger into my face, latching its teeth into my shoulder. Blood pouring from the both of us. It begins to violently yank its head around as it tries to dislocated my shoulder, tearing its flesh.
I roar in pain, as I feel my skin rip from my shoulder. Blood covered us as it tore more and more. I was able to turn my head just enough to reach the beasts neck with my long snout. I snap my teeth around its throat. Locking my jaws,  clamping down hard as my fangs intrude deep into its neck. One of my canines pierce an artery as the beast hollers and howls in pain, scrambling to get out of my jaws. I clamp down harder, bursting the artery. Blood gushes from its neck as it pours out of my mouth.

Still clamping down, I raise a paw and begin to shred the beasts stomach. As it wriggles desperately, its claws scratching my face and shoulders, I ignore it until I reach the organs, shredding them too until my claws break through the beast back, creating a hole going right through it from one side to another. It's body flops and falls limp as life drains from it. I begin to whine and cry as I slowly open my mouth. The beasts body slams to the floor. My bear form shifts slowly back into a human as I sit on the dirt. Crying into my palms. I know I done it right this time. I killed with the moral side, not my evil side.
Suddenly, Slender appeared in front of me and Jack jumps down from the tree, landing with a thud. He walks over to me and helps me to my feet. Slender stands tall as he nods his head to me.
"You succeeded [Name]." He says in a deep tone. I wipe away my tears and smile a little. I was just happy to be alive. Especially now, now that I knew I was carrying a child. Jacks child.
We all slowly make our way back to the cabin. Slender had healed my wounds easily and Jack 'disposed' of the left over organs.
I now had to think of the best way and time to tell Jack that he's going to be a farther.

~**~

It's been a couple hours since I killed the beast and I felt great. I had no feelings of my evil side trying to take over. I wasn't going to miss it one bit.
We all sat around the table. Jeff, BEN, Sally, LJ, BP, Hoodie, Toby, Clockwork, Jack and some others that I hadn't been introduced to yet. All this time and still there were proxies I didn't know the names of. We all sit at the dinning table eating our dinner when suddenly there was a knock at the back door that would usually lead into the forest.